WALGREENS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walgreens
There may be more specific results for "walgreens"
For more specific results for "walgreens"
Showing 1-25 of 446 Found Reports For more specific results for "walgreens"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 07 2017
Best Nutra Group Also known as Beautiful Skin Serums, LLC I ordered skin cream from walgreens website for 5.95. The next month I got billed $176.41! I did not sign up for a monthly supply, or agree to have my credit card charged every month. There is no phone number for Best Nutra Group. In tiny writing on the skin cream label is a note that says, distributed for Beautiful Skin Serums, and a phone number. When I call the number, they say call back during normal business hours, but do not say the name of the company or when normal business hours are. This is a scam! Fraud! Beware and don't order anything from these so called companies. They will rip you off, and they are impossible to get in contact with to cancel your order! Stanton, California Author: White Marsh, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Best Nutra Group Stanton, , California

Oct 06 2017
US Bank @ unknown Scam and Bank Fees Green Bay Wisconsin How Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Banks: US Bank @ unknown Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream Free trial sample for wrinkle cream after i took a survey from walgreens Las vegas Nevada Author: Toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Beaute wrinkle cream Las vages , Nevada

Sep 06 2017
Green Dot Platinum Loaded my entire check onto new visa and they have no record they said it is a companywide problem they cannot tell me where my 400 dollars is when it will be loaded onto my card. They cannot give me anytime frame. They would not give me a corporate number and walgreens cannot refund me my money either. They knew about this issue since earlier the same day I reloaded and they did not issue any warning or put a stop to there customers reloading. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Green Dot Platinum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials , New Jersey

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 09 2017
Walgreens Walgreens pharmacy 30th and dodge street omaha, Ne Shorted me three hysingla pills and did not correctly date my prescription Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pharmacies: Walgreens Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 06 2017
Walgreens Pharmacy Tennessee All Sorts Of Illegal,(or should be, Things Pertaining To Drugs in Tennessee Chattanooga Nationwide Stacey: I prefer to color inside the lines Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Drug Stores: Walgreens Pharmacy Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Western Union Deceptive Business Practices Mesa AZ 85212 YOU provided the proof that you are incorrect Author: Vancouver, Washington Liars: Western Union Mesa,

Feb 08 2017
Walgreens Ripping off for medication New york Author: Briarcliff manor, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Walgreens Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Henry McClain Shawn Marshall Lending Tree Personal Unsecured Loan Scam Brokklyn Nationwide Lending Tree is NOT a lender Author: Huntington Beach, California Loans: Henry McClain Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: Nationwide Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy Walgreens They continue to jerk me around for a medication that SAVES MY SIGHT Nationwide The issue... Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
western union sent money using western union and you can pickup at a us bank if you have a bank account this is a rippoff i already pay for sending money this is a scam by usbank Nationwide us bank /westernunion rippoff Author: new prague, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: western union Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Blink Health Discount Pharmacy RX Richmond Washington It does work Author: HOOKS, Texas Pharmacies: Blink Health Richmond, Washington

Oct 07 2016
surveyresultsinfo earn income doing surveys for walgreens Internet Author: saginaw, Texas Consumer Services: surveyresultsinfo Internet

May 18 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Walgreens Pharmacy Error. Potentially Life Threatening Cleburne Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Consumer Services: Walgreens Pharmacy Cleburne, Texas

May 10 2016
JLR*GREENCOFFEE NUTIDIETDIETANDLIVE Thought I was getting a free gift from Walgreens. I was tricked into agreeing to let them send this as well. Internet Author: Frostproof, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JLR*GREENCOFFEE Internet

May 06 2016
Charles W. Fitch EBAYISAJOKE Scammeer and Cyberstalker Canton Michigan
Charles W. Fitch accuse of libelous website against Jason DeCanio Author: Oviedo, Florida Work at Home: Charles W. Fitch Canton, Michigan

Apr 11 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Enumclaw, Washington Pharmacist Won't Correct Error Enumclaw Washington
Author: Buckley, Washington Drugstores: Walgreens Pharmacy Enumclaw, Washington

23, Report #1281910

Jan 23 2016
Walgreens Pharmacy Walgreens never bothered to contact my Insurance Company Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Drugstores: Walgreens Pharmacy Tucson, Arizona

Jan 06 2016
Balance Financial Walgreens Prepaid They refuse to payback funds someone else use while i was incarcerated not sure Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut Drug Stores: Balance Financial Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
walgreens balance financial prepaid card Nationwide Walgreens Has Nothing To Do With This Author: Nationwide Financial Services: walgreens balance financial prepaid card Nationwide