Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

walgreens

Showing 26-50 of 259 Found Reports For more specific results for "walgreens"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

26, Report #1200208

Jan 08 2015
First premiere choice health Giovanni Jean-Baptiste I would like to put in a complaint against a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste with the First Premiere Choice Health Brokerage Agency representing NCE Unified National Health . I have had a situation that is unresolved and unbecoming an agent and supervisor of Customer Services. I have continually tried getting information of my medical and prescription coverage straight with your company for the past few weeks. In this time period I have spoken to a Ms. Becky at extension 557 ( the sales agent who sold me the policy), a Mr. Giovanni Jean-Baptiste (201) 762-1020 at extension 502 (the person marked as my agent and customer service supervisor whom my call was continually transferred to), a Ms. Joan at member service of NCE, a Ms. Brenda at members services of Premier Choice Health (the group that sold me the policy), my physician Dr. Carol Abalihi (915-225-4470), and the staff at Walgreens (915-849-6849) in order to simply get a prescription of insulin (which my health and well being depends upon) filled. I am a Juvenile Type 1 diabetic of 31 years and had explained to Ms. Becky in the process of purchasing the insurance plan. I had been assured that I had prescription and doctor visit coverage (which was foremost my main concern). She took my medical history, prescription intake and personal information down during this time. Ms. Becky assigned me a policy of $79.99 insurance policy fee, the $29.99 prescription coverage fee, and the $99.99 sign up fee. I was assured that I had 30 days to review my insurance to cancel and had a 10 usage period with a FULL REFUND INCLUDING THE SIGN UP FEE ( as I had stated above) . During this whole time I was insulted, demeaned and given the run around of how to find the true insurance coverage I had. Ms. Becky and Mr. Jean-Baptiste assured me that the packet I had receive was additional coverage's that I was fortunate to have when I signed up with them; along with my regular coverage. Mr. Jean-Baptiste during this time informed me, You are fortunate to have coverage at only $79.99 a month, You are lucky to find any coverage at all, If you are not able to understand the coverage process you should not be purchasing insurance. and that I needed to call member services to simply get my prescription rider card. I informed him that I had already spoken to them on several occasions and that they assured me I had no such coverage. He stated, The information is right in front of me, how can that be? (in a very rude and condescending manner). I asked if he could please call the insurance group and inform them of this information. He said he would call me right back. Less than five minutes later he called me back to tell me, I have spoken to them. They have informed me that they not only gave you the information, but sent you and email... I told him that they had not and that they assured me I only had a members discount benefits card. He then proceeded to tell me, Am I to believe that such a large company and I have been lying to YOU? I don't believe that! If you do not understand the information I have given to you, you should not be purchasing insurance online. He continued to berate me. I could no longer take the unbecoming behavior and hung up. I have spent several, several days trying to fix this situation to no end. In the whole process I have not been able to take insulin, my glucose levels have sky rocketed not only from the lack of medication, but from the humiliating and mentally frustrating treatment I have received from this individual and the whole exasperating process. I would like to have a full refund of my purchase and it to go on record of what has happened before someone else is unfortunate enough to go through what I have or possibly WORSE. Being a diabetic any type of mental and abuse strain (such as I have received these past several day) can make a diabetic become severely ill and cause potential critical health problems No individual trying to get medical coverage should go through what I have in this time. Thank you for listening and I hope to have this situation resolved. tinton falls New Jersey Author: el paso , Texas Consumer Services: first premiere choice health tinton falls, New Jersey

27, Report #1199872

Jan 07 2015
Ge Money Bank Fraud! Hi I also received a phone call today after applying for a personal loan. They told me I was approved and told me the same story that I would have to go to Walgreens and purchase a Green Dot card to prove I had the funds to repay first months payment for the $1000 loan. Luckly I have been very ill just returning from the hospital the night before.I was feeling too ill to go out and I had doctors appointments in afternoon so I had not gotten the Green Dot card . Also after I had received more than fifteen calls from different people that also were from GE Money Bank Loans I had become suspicious. I decided to research their offer. Praise God I did! Thank you for having this site!! I also had not realized until I read another report that it was GE Money Bank who I had my Walmart Credit Card from eight years ago. I had insurance on my account in case of disability or death that my account would still be paid. However when I fell and broke my back then ended up being diagnosed with a form of terminal Multiple Sceoriocis that I began having problems with them. I applied for the disability insurance I had been paying on for at least five years. GE Money claimed my doctors had not filled out the form correctly and that my claim was denied. Then before I could even get my doctors to be able to fill another form again. GE Money Bank had cancelled my insurance policy telling me I was no longer able to file a claim. I tried to fight this so next thing I knew I was getting 6-10 calls a day telling me I had too pay off my account in full. I was not even behind! After some neigociation I was able to make payments but they refused to honor my insurance claim even though my doctors had filled out the papers very detailed explaining I was not going to recover. My doctors did not expect me to live out the year. Thanks to God I did. I am on Oxygen and still pretty ill but Alive! GE then proceeded to keep charging me for purchases I had not made when my card was supposed to be closed but on there side More and more charges for purchases I had not made while account was no longer open to charge on. Even though I was only receiving less than $700 in disability benefits I was having to pay over $100 dollars every month when I had only owed less than $800. When they had closed my account. I kept paying but every other month it seemed they would call saying more charges had been made?? I contested the charges even asking Legal Aid of Idaho to help me .Legal Aid wrote a letter for me but said that would be all they could do. I struggled to pay this bill which I should not even have owed until GE had ended up charging my account over $2600. I could not afford the attorney fee to get legal help. Finally I had become so ill and was in and out of hospital barely aware of anything and had fallen 2 months behind. I was receiving so many calls from GE representatives that my nurses and doctors were often unable to reach me. I finally had enough and told them to collect their illegal fees from my corpse after I died and change my phone company and number. I cannot believe I was almost so dumb as to let them steal from me again! Just in case anyone wondered why I applied for a loan this time. My teeth had become so damaged from my illnesses and medicines that I finally had all my teeth pulled about four weeks ago. My insurance would not cover the implants I guess I would need for my bottom denture to stay in place so I might be able to chew. After struggling with these un chewable dentures I decided I would at least attempt to see if I might be able to finance the needed procedure as I just turned 50 and my doctors said the jawbone would begin to detieriate without the j Nationwide
Osulei, Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Financial Services: Ge Money Bank Fraud! Nationwide

28, Report #1197662

Dec 26 2014
Walgreens Pharmacy Non-compliance with Federal Regulations of When a Patient May Refill a Non-narcotic Lima Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Drugstores: Walgreens Pharmacy Lima, Ohio

29, Report #1197473

Dec 24 2014
Nuvalift/Walgreens Walgreens Survey with free gift Internet Author: Great Mills, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Nuvalift/Walgreens Internet

Oct 24 2014
WALGREENS PHARMACY DISTRICT 11PHARMACY MANAGER; GARY CHEEMA RX DISTRICT MANAGER; MINAL THAKKARDISTRICT SUPERCOW; IRENE PAREISIRENT-A-COP LOSS PREVENTION; sexual harrassment/ retaliation HOUSTON Texas Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: WALGREENS PHARMACY HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 11 2014
Walgreens Duane Reade Provided less quantity of Rx than paid for, Did not provide Rx in a timely manner, Lies New york. City New York
Interesting Author: Nyc, New York Drugstores: Walgreens New york. City, New York

Aug 25 2014
relocation services of america inc ann or elisa exactly what happened to me has already been posted. They post on craigslist a description of a place to move but require you to drop off 350 at various locations (7-11 or walgreens) before sending you any valid information about the rental. nevada based company colorado Author: fort collins, Colorado Tenants: relocation services of america inc Internet

Aug 20 2014
walgreens pharmacy The pharmacy humiliated me and put in database that my prescription was filled when it wasn't.  Amherst New York Author: buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: walgreens pharmacy Amherst, New York

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 You haven't been talking to any representative of GE - you have been talking to scammers. Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 08 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite Card and Walgreens NetSpend Gift Cards Purchased at Walgreens - Got No Money and No Refund Nationwide
Author: Bowie, Maryland Banks: NetSpend Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
Walgreens Screwing me out of my Balance Reward points Deerfield, Illinois Nationwide Author: Nationwide Drugstores: Walgreens Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Walgreens Walgreens refuses to dispense pain medication Plainwell Michigan Life - Walgreens = Happier Author: Michigan Pharmacies: Walgreens Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
EZ Cash Advance They have used Jon Robinson, King William They had me put money in a Green Dot Money Pak card from Walgreens here n Sacto,Ca , told me in 30 mins. They would put $ 3k n my checking account. That was yesterday day.I gave them vital info. Area code said San Franciso California SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Sacramento, California Unusual Rip-Off: EZ Cash Advance Select State/Province

Jun 14 2014
@queenkelseybitch All you have to do is buy the vanilla reload network from cvs walgreens or 711 its $4 and it needs to have a scratch off on the backI'm able to add a zero at the end of your amount for example $250=$2500 only takes 20 min no personal info no scams no frauds all legit Internet Scammed!!!!!!! Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: @queenkelseybitch Internet

May 11 2014
Gregory D Wasson CEO Steven Seokho Choi Mayor of the City of Irvine California Jimmy Kirby Store Manager Qui Nguyen Head Pharmacist Walgreens #09883 In my opinion the medicine they provide the public would make Josef Mangele proud Irvine California It's Josef Mengele Author: Irvine, California Drug Stores: Gregory D Wasson CEO Steven Seokho Choi Mayor of the City of Irvine California Jimmy Kirby Store Manager Qui Nguyen Head Pharmacist Walgreens #09883 Irvine, California

Apr 17 2014
walgreens walgreens at 6818 North Armenia ave tampa FL, 33604 lindsey shaw pharamcist Lindsey shaw discriminates against you based on what you look like and hides behind corporate policy. tampa Florida re translation Author: tampa, Florida Pharmacies: walgreens tampa, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Meka lord Meka h lord This woman claimed she was a manager at walgreens and that she could turn your money from 300 to 3000 from adding a zero by going into the database she tell u to add money to a green dot money pak then tells u she needs your number to get in the system and add the zero all the time. Chicago Illinois Phone OMFG!!!! Author: Bullhead city , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Meka lord Internet

Apr 11 2014
cpc logistic walgreens and bridgestone tires wrongfully termination waxahachie Texas Author: dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: cpc logistic waxahachie, Texas

Apr 04 2014
Walgreens Bait and switch? Advertise one price, charge higher price Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Drug Stores: Walgreens Altamonte Springs, Florida

Mar 28 2014
American Million Cash Awards Asked me to purchase a Money Pack green dot card at a Walgreens store, load it with $300. and call them back to report a 14 digit scratch number on the back of it. Miami Florida Author: El Monte, California Bait-and-Switch: American Million Cash Awards Miami, Florida

Feb 28 2014
Walgreens pharmacy Paying for medications completely covered by insurance. Lantana Florida Author: Lantana , Florida Drugstores: Walgreens pharmacy Lantana , Florida

Feb 17 2014
Walgreens: Pharmacist name: Tim Lapp Filled prescription for Oxycontin #120 short #20 pills Dec. 2011 & Jan. 2012 Santa Clarita California They are all lies? Author: Newhall, California Pharmacies: Walgreens: Santa Clarita, California

Jan 07 2014
Walgreens Gift Card Fraud Irvine California or... Author: Laguna Niguel, California Drug Stores: Walgreens Irvine, California

Dec 22 2013
Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacy filling less than prescribed amount; can't explain why Brighton Colorado If your prescription is for a narcotic pain killer, the FDA has stricter prescribing guidelines... Author: Commerce City, Colorado Pharmacies: Walgreens Brighton, Colorado

Dec 08 2013
Walgreens Corporate Customer Service Line Customer Service Line for Walgreens Walgreens Customer Service Gives Your Private Info to Employees to Harrass Seniors Who Dare to Complain Nationwide Question Author: Terrorized In, North Carolina Drug Stores: Walgreens Corporate Customer Service Line Select State/Province