Your Search | wall street equity and acquisitions group, inc

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC Disabled veteran ripped off, Durizon Roofing (Daniel Garcia) took $4100 and disappeared San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC San Antonio, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
e-motor usa,inc rip off ,wont send behind faulty turbos comes apart because not put together right and try to tell you it because of your oil griffith Indiana Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Parts: e-motor usa,inc griffith, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
ChristianForums.Com All About The Money! Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker and You'll see! Internet Author: Alabama Religion: ChristianForums.Com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N A Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Home equity line of credit scam Billings, Los Angeles, des Moines, Sioux Falls Nationwide Get a real estate attorney Author: Billings, Montana Banks: Wells Fargo Bank N A Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
HAPPY FEET INSOLES HAPPY FEET RIP OFF AND SCAM ORLANDO Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Medical Supplies: HAPPY FEET INSOLES Internet

Dec 05 2016
Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Employment agency scam. Nationwide
Website Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Cabinet Mania orderd and paid for cabinets in August 2011 never received no refund munster Indiana Author: Austin, Texas Customer: Cabinet Mania munster, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Delstal Hired us to install stairlift. We had to keep returning to remove and replace faulty parts and they did not reimburse us for additional service calls or parts, even though they said they were going to make it right. Cary North Carolina Author: Freeport, Illinois Medical Supplies: Delstal Cary, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 05 2016
Smartbuyglasses USA online Terrible Customer Service and Warranty not honored Internet Author: durban, North Carolina Optical Products & Repair: Smartbuyglasses USA online Internet

Dec 05 2016
Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Wells Fargo Retirement Took My Retirement money like it was nothing Nationwide Author: Fairview, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Personal Business and Banking Nationwide