Your Search | walmart family t mobile

Apr 29 2016
D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Services undelivered Kalamazoo Michigan Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Kalamazoo, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
Boost Mobile Their return policy is a JOKE. They INCLUDE THE DAYS OF SHIPPING IN THE 10 DAY RETURN PERIOD California Internet Author: Randleman, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Internet

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 28 2016
Riviera Mobile Home Park in Las Vegas and lakeshore mhc Florida took money from a disabled indviual, lied about the condition and lied about pictures. Las vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Riviera Mobile Home Park Las vegas, Nevada

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

8, Report #1302076

Apr 27 2016
Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing Patrick Miranda Manager /Owner He Pat came to detail and paint my grand-daughters car and a full detail , done in two parts to detail las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing las vegas, Nevada

9, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

10, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 25 2016
AT&T Pacific Bell Do not get internet service from AT&T or Pacific Bell Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Los Angeles, California

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Walmart Fake Battery results to make you purchase a new one Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: Walmart Houston, Texas

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 24 2016
FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION called to make claim regarding refrigerator not cooling, was informed frige not covered in home warranty. Seller paid 395.00 for SINGLE FAMILY HOME COVERAGE. APPLIANCES NOT COVERED??? REALLY???? DISPOSAL IN SINK COVERED BUT NOT FRIDGE??? dishwasher covered, but not fridge???? In new home 6 months and fridge goes on blink!!! SANTA ROSA, CALIF Nationwide Author: MCCOMB, Mississippi Appliances: FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Top Styling Now Promoted as receving watch for completing customer survey for Walmart and pay only S&H -$5.99- Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Top Styling Now Internet

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Entitlement Distribution CenterT T. Knopf, Director, Prize Data Division Congratulations, you are the newest confirmed cash prize winner Hewlett New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Entitlement Distribution CenterT Hewlett, New York

Apr 23 2016
customer.attinternetservice.com it appears on google search with keywords they pretend like they are AT&T and get all your personal information. Full Name, Date of birth and SSN North Carolina North Carolina Author: California Internet Fraud: customer.attinternetservice.com North Carolina

Apr 23 2016
DirecTV AT&T Beware of DirecTV/AT&T TV/Internet Bundle Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirecTV/AT&T Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire