WALMART FAMILY T MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart family t mobile
There may be more specific results for "walmart family t mobile"
For more specific results for "walmart family t mobile"
Showing 1-25 of 22,762 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart family t mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Diamond Mass Loyalyorkies I paid mr mass $550.00 for a tea cup Yorkie that was supposed to be delivered mon.the. 25th of july. Puppy never came. And he want return calls or text. I paid walmart to wlmart. I have my reciept. Abilene Texas Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Mass Abilene, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Oakhaven Mobile Home Park Treated me as a Manager and a good one! Worked xtra hours for this new Company !!they are stupid, but think there the greatest!  Burbank Irvine Calif Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: Newport Pacific DNA Continental Investment Burbank,

Jul 25 2017
Auto Mechanics of Orlando Preview Report Title: Mobile Mechanics of Orlando DO NOT USE Tom or this company!!  ORLANDO Florida Orlando Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Mechanics of Orlando Internet

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
NO APOLOGIES RECEIVED from Earth Connection Portugal or Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat EUROPE / PORTUGAL / member of the Ayahuasca Church does offer apology and to learn lessons from the matter Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jul 25 2017
TCI Long Distance Quadrupled my rate, ignores emails, loses payments, and has absolutely no customer service Long Beach California Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Telephone Companies: T C I Long Distance Long Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Disbarred lawyer Ron Hatcher continues to arrange mortgages with his staff and family Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Ron Hatcher, Rachel Netley , Bryn Hatcher Toronto, Ontario

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Always two sides to a story Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
Etia Claim to have a job work site that you receive money for sign friends amd family up for links and you get money for everyone and then when you click on it to redeem your earnings to send you to different thing that you have to downloand and you never get your money a big scam Internet Author: Danville, Virginia Accounting: Etia Internet

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 21 2017
EMPOWER GROUP, LLC EMPOWER GROUP USA/ OREM Utah single family home sale Orem Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Real Estate Services: EMPOWER GROUP, LLC Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Longwell Lawyers Mark Longwell Attorneys Unethical, manipulative and threatening, which is very surprising conduct for a FAMILY LAW Orlando Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Longwell Lawyers Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
United Car Care ,Inc I paid $105.95 a month for auto repair insurance. I notify the company that I wouldn't be participating and the policy. Representative told me to hold off for two weeks and she would call me back. After that I had several family issue in a sister that passed away. 333 Mid Rivers Mall Drive ,St Peters MO 63376 Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: United Car Care ,Inc Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Lilly T Koeff DDS Unethical, Dangerous Dentist Santa Monica California Author: California Dental Services: Lilly T Koeff DDS Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 18 2017
T-Mobile T MOBILE HAS CONTINUED DESPITE MULTIPLE REPORTS TO ALLOW FRAUDULENT CHARGES BATON ROUGE LOUISIANA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania Please keep meaningless comments to yourself. Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: Auto Mechanics: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California