Your Search | walmart stores

Sep 26 2016
Fingerhut Bad service, thieves, scammers st. cloud Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Internet

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 26 2016
Sport fans apparel Scam China Liars Internet Author: Riverside, California Clothing Stores: Sport fans apparel Internet

Sep 25 2016
SWANK Blue Horrible Customer Service, Very Unprofessional Los Angeles California
Customer Received The Resolution She Requested Author: Georgia Clothing Stores: SWANK Blur Internet

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
CellularOutfitter The company ignored my cancellation request Irvine California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: CellularOutfitter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Billy Weaver lifehacksforabetterlife.com/weavertree The Weaver Tree Unprofessional, vindictive individual Louisville, KY Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Billy Weaver Internet

Sep 25 2016
 Audio Express damaged my vehicle electrical system Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audioexpress Mesa, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
Robert Lawson Lockport New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Robert Lawson Lockport, New York

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

ORDOAA.COM IVSTORE.US FAKE LOUIS VUITTON SCAM SITE Internet
Author: Maryland Specialty Stores: ORDOAA.COM Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mosaic Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Adult Book Stores: Questionable Activities: Mosaic Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Tradesy Tradesy.com SCAMMERs Internet Author: New York, New York Consignment Stores: Tradesy Internet

Sep 23 2016
Udslife Udslife.com I purchased a Minecraft backpack from udslife on August 23rd. Today is September 23rd and I have not received my package. Customer Service does not respond to emails and there isn't a phone number to contact them. Very shady. They are thieves! They provide tracking to make you believe the package was actually mailed, but then it's never updated. Again, very s! Do not order from udslife unless you want to be ripped off. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Adult Book Stores: Udslife Internet

Sep 23 2016
Mr. check out distributors Lydia Lovig, Lydia Delaney, A mysterious man named Bob Complete scam! Mr. Checkout Distributors Stole $10,000 from me and gave me an XL Orlando Florida Florida Author: San Diego , California Convenience Stores: Mr. check out distributors

Sep 22 2016
24hour best buy Nerry B. Pathak Ordered fruits on 1/15/2016 but never received it.Tried to call and chat email but no respond STE G Corona California Author: staten island , New York Food Stores: 24hour best buy STE G Corona , California

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 22 2016
Bakers Shoes Bakers is going out of business for a reason!!!! Con artists. Internet
Author: South Bend, Indiana Clothing Stores: Bakers Shoes Internet

Sep 22 2016
outletrunningstrainers.com sold replica asics shoes as real asics Internet Author: Enterprise, Mississippi Clothing Stores: outletrunningstrainers.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
michaelkorsoutlet.com Delivered an unauthentic Michael Kors purse and handle broke a week later Unknown Internet
Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: michaelkorsoutlet.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Smart Carpet Install prefinished hardware floor manasquan New Jersey Author: Linden, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: Smart Carpet manasquan, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
Hammondandleslietips.com Sold product, never sent product Alma, QC G8B 155 Canada Alma, QC G8B 155 Canada
Author: PIOCHE, Nevada Specialty Stores: Hammondandleslietips.com Internet

Survivorstop Where cancer survivors shop Ripped off orem Utah
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Survivorstop orem, Utah

Sep 21 2016
ccnow.com webiste Minneapolis Minneota Author: xian, Alabama On-Line Stores: ccnow.com Minneapolis,