Your Search | walmart tire an lube

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 22 2016
A.P.E Processing Threatened me into paying off an over $1200 debt I never took out Duluth Georgia Author: Delran, New Jersey Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet other companies associated Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
Carite of fort myers STAY AWAY Fort Myers Fl Failure to read an agreement and buyer’s remorse does not constitute a rip-off Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Carite of fort myers Fort Myers, FL

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Javid Pymanee Javid Paymani He promised to pay me for an event filming and photography never paid, blocked me and insulted my work. Caused me stress, loss of time and money. Broke the agreement. Woodland hills Internet
Updates Author: Sun valley , California Photography: Javid Pymanee Internet

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 18 2016
NTB Beaumont Texas Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: NTB Beaumont, Texas

Oct 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar,  | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style International Got to pay for an order that I never placed Internet Author: Ancaster, Ontario Alternative Health: Lux Style International Internet

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Performance Warranty International (APWI) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. APWI works hard to make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner to get customers back on the road quickly.*UPDATE: Automotive Performance Warranty pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business Automotive Performance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Auto Warranty: Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Automotive Performance Warranty Int’l, a service contract provider to dealers of used vehicles. Automotive Performance Warranty prides themselves on serving consumers directly by offering quality services and products and partnering with reputable car dealerships. Automotive Performance Warranty’s dedicated team’s experience and knowledge about the industry is an excellent choice for co Wilmington, Delaware