Your Search | walmart tire an lube

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
U Messit we clean it Cass West Charged an arm and a leg and did a very shoddy job Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: U Messit we clean it Edmonton, Alberta

Sep 03 2015
Safeco Insurance Safeco has been charging me an inflated premium. Refuses to correct incorrect information about house Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Insurance Agencies: Safeco Insurance Internet

DineOutTonight Scam is offer of an Olive Garden Gift card Henderson Nevada
Author: Sismbury, Connecticut Restaurants: DineOutTonight Henderson, Nevada

Sep 03 2015
Link Assisstant Link Assisstant deceptive marketing requires an additional $300 per year to function. Internet Author: Centenniel , Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Link Assisstant Internet

Sep 02 2015
Sears Parts Direct did not send parts I ordered. The parts sent were also incomplete, so wouldn't have worked if correct. Dallas Internet The Other side of the counter Author: Llano, Texas Auto Tire shops: Sears Parts Direct Internet

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection works with industry leading administrators with an A BBB rating and is one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad For you!! Author: , Ohio Auto Warranty: AAAutoProtection West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 01 2015
Cybert Tire Corp. Incompetent, unscrupulous, auto mechanics who don't stand behind their work. New York New York Author: New York, New York Auto Repair Service: Cybert Tire Corp. New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
TXU Energy I live in an apartment.I was charged $255.68.Thats triple what I should be charged.We hadn't had extreme high temperatures outside yet.The following month I was charged$342.97. Dallas Texas We're here to help! Author: Mansfield , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TXU Energy

12, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
I'm sorry Sebastian Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Aug 31 2015
Conlan Press Connor Cochran This individual took my money for an order that never was fulfilled, stringing along myself and many others, offering excuse after excuse, and never delivered the items that were paid for. Montara California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Internet

Aug 31 2015
BRIAN CRAIG of Ace Tire and Auto BAD BUSINESS IN BLYTHE Blythe California Author: Vallejo, California Auto Repair Service: Ace Tire and Auto Blythe, California

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

20, Report #1252056

Aug 31 2015
Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Extraordinary Floors, Brownedesign, Alec Browne He is a theft. Fraud and stole, He never ordered or had an intention of delivering the product he was/is selling. Brevard North Carolina Author: West Linn, Oregon Building Products: Browne & Associates Consulting & Design, Brevard, North Carolina

21, Report #1252043

Aug 31 2015
rushmarkets opened an online broker account fell pray to borrow money pressure now no contact for 2months great bookham Internet Author: atascadero, California Brokerage Companies: rushmarkets Internet

22, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

Aug 31 2015
PARCEL GROUP DANIEL EMERSON/LINDA I responded to an old junk mail I received concerning a work at home job Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: PARCEL GROUP Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 31 2015
anywherehost they keep sending me a bil to an accont i closed back in 2013 Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Entertainers: anywherehost Internet