Your Search | walmart family mobile

Feb 06 2016
Albitration NCO Aurthor Bryan Parker Harrased my family and tried forcing an unknown debt on me Nationwide Author: Kingman, Indiana Collection Agencies: Albitration NCO Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Hartley Griffith Winter Nagging Gnawing Complaining Sniveling Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Mobile, Alabama

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Raquel M. Silva family law Raquel M. Silva Professionally Unethical Negligent Abrasive Characterless Davis california Author: davis, California Lawyers: Raquel M. Silva family law Davis,

Feb 04 2016
Family court San DIego Judges order children out away from parents. San Diego ca You are missing a lot of detail Author: San Diego, California Family Services: Family court San DIego CA

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 03 2016
Shawn Christopher Grajeda Christopher Shawn Grajeda Fraudulent, unethical, Thief Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Riverside, California Family Services: Shawn Christopher Grajeda Internet

Feb 03 2016
My Family Mobile My Family Ripoff!! Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: My Family Mobile Internet

Feb 02 2016
Able Mobile Housing Inc.  Roswell Georgia Author: Dorr, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Able Mobile Housing Inc. Roswell, Georgia

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet

Jan 30 2016
TinyCo Tinyco Family Guy etc online games Stolen Money California (online gaming) Nationwide
Author: Huntington, West Virginia Computer Fraud: TinyCo Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Boost Mobile Fraudulent Advertising Nationwide Author: Wrightwood , California Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Rex Halbeisen; Mobile App Net; Xfusion Media Conman; Cheat; Fraud; Never pays employees; Doesn't deliver to customers Westminster CO Author: Anonymous, Kentucky On-Line Business: Rex Halbeisen Internet

Jan 27 2016
Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Anita Purvis They ran up a nonsense bill Rogers Arkansas
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Clinics: Family Medical Walk-in Clinic Rogers, Arkansas

Jan 27 2016
Green Dot Walmart Green Dot is s complete ripoff!! They have people who can't even understand/speak English! ( probably farmed out to India for customer service) I tried to activate a &50.00 gift card I got for Christmas! A complete mess!! I tried to communicate w/ female, but she hung up mid sentence!! Tried to correct it online... Even worse!! Too well over 1.5 hrs and still no activation!! Tried to contact them by Wmail!! Got an Wmail back even though I told them I NEVER wish to use or give a Green Dot car to anyone!! My experience was like pylling wisdom teeth!! Albuquerque, NM Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Alireza Daftari, Alex, Ali Dishonest business and bad customer service. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Car Washes: Best Mobile Auto Detailing & Car Wash Carlsbad, California

Jan 27 2016
GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Phil Cardone, Filippo Cardone, Phil Gotti, Dean Sprang Con Artist, RipOff, Impersonates mafia member as a form of intimidation Scottsdale Arizona
Fil Cardone, Phil Cardone, (((REDACTED))) Gomenuka Angel Wagner Cardone Imports Cardone Family Trust Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet