Your Search | walmart family mobile

Jan 27 2016
GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Phil Cardone, Filippo Cardone, Phil Gotti, Dean Sprang Con Artist, RipOff, Impersonates mafia member as a form of intimidation Scottsdale Arizona
Fil Cardone, Phil Cardone, (((REDACTED))) Gomenuka Angel Wagner Cardone Imports Cardone Family Trust Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Family Payday, OfficerJoel Wilston(Financial Crime and investigation department) I received this email and it's obviously a scam! Unkown Unknown Author: Pueblo, Colorado Federal Government: COUNTY MONETARY DEFENSIVE ORGANIZATION Internet

Jan 25 2016
Joe Schrank, Williamsburg House, Loft 107 - Core Co. Sober Living Is A Scam. Brooklyn New York
Author: New York Family Services: Joe Schrank Brooklyn , New York

Jan 25 2016
Ace INC SPEEDY CASH, FAST CASH, ONECLICK LOAN, CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE Constantly sending emails to me claiming I must pay also getting phone calls insisting I pay or charges will be filed by end of day. Caling my family and friends with the same demands. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Loans: Ace INC Internet

30, Report #1282046

Jan 24 2016
Maxicars Auto Sales Juan Navarro Auto Death in Family cause me to travel & could not complete purchase. Would not refund my deposit Hollywood Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Maxicars Auto Sales Hollywood, Florida

31, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
spring glenn mobile park spring glenn trailer park wrongful eviction lied in court and put stuff on our credit report that was not true like 30,000.00 dollars fall city Washington Author: north bend, Washington Mobile Home Parks: spring glenn mobile park fall city, Washington

Jan 22 2016
Atlantic Group Contacted me and my family with threats of contacting my employer for theft by deception and fraud. would not disclose address Chicago Nationwide Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Loans: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
WalMart violTed all protected job federal and state laws yucca valley California
Everyone... Author: twentynine palms, California Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart yucca valley, California

Jan 21 2016
SFE Energy Never told me i basically had to force NEW customers to sign an agreement. Baltimore Author: Halethorpe, Maryland Family Services: SFE Energy internet

Family Dollar Incomplete transactions , reload, stolen. Bronx New York
Author: Bronx, New York Grocery Stores: Family Dollar Bronx, New York

Jan 20 2016
VIVINT  APX Vivint will not terminate services to USAF military member & family after re-locating to a new assignment Provo, Utah
Contracts... Author: Cannon AFB, New Mexico Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
Walmart 1618 W M 43 HWY I purchased a tablet on black Friday and it doesn't work. Hastings Michigan One second Google search result Author: Hastings, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart 1618 W M 43 HWY Hastings, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
AT&T Horrible Customer Service and Bullies Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: AT&T Nationwide

41, Report #1190871

Jan 19 2016
Reality Dance Jam Tour Ann Conville Another family scammed!!! Beware# New Jersey
Another lie Author: El Paso, Texas Tours & Excursions: Reality Dance Jam Tour Internet

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Green Dot Walmart Money Card I called to inquire about my Wal-Mart Money Card that is owned by Green Dot. I got someone in a totally different country that had no understanding of what I was asking in regards to computer format of bank statement that is not in order. Pasadena, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Banks: Green Dot Walmart Money Card Internet

Jan 18 2016
Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Zamfira Frigura, Zamfira Dragomir Mistreated my Parents - Death Sentence For Your Mom or Dad Sammamish Washington Author: Sammamish, Washington Adult Care Facilities: Ponderosa Trails Adult Family Home Sammamish, Washington

Jan 18 2016
Mcm Manhattan Harassing me and my family emailed me that I was going to jail. I've reported to fbi Internet Be proactive and do research Author: Chula vista, California Collection Agencies: Mcm Internet

Jan 18 2016
cougar mountain stables The red barn rebecca and ryan reith lease these two barns and really need to find different careers. neither one of them are certified instructors but rather work in the construction business. renton Washington Sally Sue Bates posted horrible ridiculous lies about us to cause harm to our family and those around us. We are pursing legal action and following through with police reports of trespassing and theft Author: Kirkland,, Washington Horse stables: cougar mountain stables renton, Washington

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Prosoft3dcom Mobile Software Tech, both are located in Ontario, Canada Unauthorized charged $29.95, support to have been $9.95, however, I never downloaded software. Burlington, Ontario Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Prosoft3dcom Internet

Jan 14 2016
Vivint  Customer service nonexistant. System doesn't work. Does not protect my family. Provo, Utah Author: Kingwood, Texas Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah