Your Search | walmart family mobile

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 14 2016
Walmart Walmart Care Plan Walmart Care Plan a scam Texarkana Nationwide
Author: DeBerry, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Ken shipley, son and the entire family. Worst ripoff in west texas, Buyer beware shop elsewhere Levelland, Texas 79336  Author: Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: Bell Mobile Homes Levelland Texas Levelland, TX 79336, Texas

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Florida Family Law Clinic Robert Mcglynn They collected retainer, ran hours, withdrew from case Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Legal Services: Florida Family Law Clinic Ft.Lauderdale, FL

Sep 13 2016
Mobile Pro Hawaii Dennis Smith Ripping off Sr. citizens Ho0nolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Websites: Mobile Pro Hawaii Ho0nolulu, Hawaii

Sep 13 2016
T Mobile Mariah - area supervisor -Tempe AZNichole - business sales consultant -Tempe AZTony - guatemala FREE - IS NOT REALLY FREE Tempe Arizona Nationwide Author: Show Low, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
WALMART.CA walmart,rip off, Internet Author: CEREAL, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART.CA Internet

Sep 12 2016
Dr. Michael K. Obeng REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Sep 09 2016
T-Mobile I have been waiting for a refund for a phone a returned in December 2016 Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Grand Crowne Resorts Five Star Timeshare Exchange, Surrey Vacation Resorts Deceptive, slick talking, complicated passing back and forth between several high pressured salespersons pitching 'a dream come true' during the only real vacation my family ever took. Pigdeon Forge Missouri Author: Portland, Indiana Resorts: Grand Crowne Resorts Branson , Missouri

Sep 08 2016
Millenium Model Management Took Advantage of my family and myself St. Louis Missouri Author: BELLA VISTA, Arkansas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Millenium Model Management St. Louis, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Contest America Publishers, Inc. Cap Opp naidbreak the bank I am a senior. Received in mail contest. Mailed back contest of course with required fee. Refund promised. What a joke. Wrote several letters ,no reply Have invested 1600. Slow learner Help Kansas City. Missouri Author: mobile, Alabama Cash Services: Contest America Publishers, Inc. Kaaaansas City, Missouri

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Minks Youth & Family Services Director refused to pay staff for weeks at a time! richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Mental Health: Minks Youth & Family Services richmond, Virginia

Sep 03 2016
Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Sabine Augustin of GA SABINE AUGUSTIN OF GEORGIA BAPTIST CHILDREN'S HOMES & FAMILY MINISTRIES INC. APPEARS TO BE A CYBERBULLY AND CYBERSTALKER IN ADDITION TO BEING A DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Palmetto Georgia
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Sabine Augustin - Georgia Baptist Children's Homes & Family Ministries Inc. Palmetto, Georgia

Sep 03 2016
WALMART LEGAL GOVERNMENT THIEF AURORA COLORADO Let's Cut To The Chase, Shall We? Author: DENVER, Colorado Customer: WALMART AURORA,

Sep 02 2016
Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mary Rutherford, Caitlin Hanlin Being charged for a room that someone else is living in. Mobile Alabama Author: Cantonment, Florida Sales People: Campus Quarters, Mobile,Al Mobile, Alabama

Sep 01 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Dishonest, underhanded, and crooked swindlers Nationwide USA Author: Sachse, Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Internet

Sep 01 2016
smartshoppers I received a phone call inquiring about a $100 Walmart gift I was sleep the phone call and was told about a $100 Walmart gift card for completion of a survey but on completion of the survey they asked for money smartshoppers Nationwide and on the internet Nationwide Author: new orleans, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: smartshoppers Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Ruff House Rescue Diane Indelicato Ruff House Rescue / Diane Indelicato Treated My Family Like Garbage Freeport New York Author: Baldwin, New York Animal Services: Ruff House Rescue Freeport, New York

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 30 2016
BOOST MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STINKS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide