WALMART FAMILY MOBILE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart family mobile
There may be more specific results for "walmart family mobile"
For more specific results for "walmart family mobile"
Showing 26-50 of 15,590 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart family mobile"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 10 2017
No name on the correspondence They claimed to be a marketing company for Walmart & Target Stores. I was asked for my claim number. I was repeately asked to buy something i didn't want. Very rude Unknown Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Telemarketing Companies: No name on the correspondence Unknown,

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

Jul 09 2017
Walmart Money Card IF YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED USE THE WALMART MONEYCARD PASADENA CALIFORNIA Nationwide Actually Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC HE PUNCHED MY FAMILY MEMBER Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Delray Beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: UNO AUTO TRANSPORT LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 09 2017
CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO ¡ALOJARSE DE ESTA EMPRESA NO COMPRAR NADA! Me llamaron varias veces cada día hasta que me cansé de ellos. Hicieron una cita para venir a mi casa, pero nunca apareció. Ellos me guardaron llamado para restablecer una cita y se las hice y les compre el sistema y las cámaras. El servicio, los empleados, el propietario Pierre Baquero todos mentirosos. Ellos no se encuentran con su palabra. Duraron un mes para instalar mi equipo a tiempo. Tengo el sistema y no estoy feliz. No puedo ver mi casa de otros lugares solamente cuando estoy en casa que me sirve solo ver cuando estoy en casa. Yo no quiero que esto suceda a ti estancia lejos de esta empresa aprendí mi lección. Debería haberse ido con ADT o alguna otra empresa. Pude haber comprado un sistema mejor en WALMART. Montebello California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Security: CASA SECURITY PIERRE BAQUERO Montebello, California

Jul 08 2017
instantcreditloans and united lending services. said is parent company. he says his name is Henry. 2 addresses. 1915 wells branch pkwy Austin Texas 78728.Also 2201 North Cleveland ave Chicago Illinois 60610.phone# 713-481-5223.I have the Walmart card with all the evidence to be found. Austin Texas Author: Port Charlotte, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: instantcreditloans and united lending services. said is parent company. Austin, Texas

Jul 08 2017
Walmart No response Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Customer: Walmart Internet

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 08 2017
Just Flowers My Father past away and we ordered from Just flowers. It cost me 172.00 They NEVER made it. I contacted the priest, funeral home and they all said there were NO flowers delivered. They said the priest received them. The will not refund our money or make it right.  How can a company prey on a family that is grieving. Do yourself a favor and NEVER order from this terrible company! Internet Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Funeral Services: Just Flowers Internet

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
mobilewholesaling.com Justin Wilmot Mobile Wholesaling Gave me a Refund and the account was suppose to be Closed took another $49.00 30 days later she said it was refunded but never was! Florida Internet Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Work at Home: mobilewholesaling.com Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
PENSACOLA, FLORDIA CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE FAMILY COURT IN PENSACOLA FLORIDA UNFAIR CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT PENSACOLA Florida What are you not telling us Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PENSACOLA, FLORDIA PENSACOLA, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA The reason why they are so many injustices in phenix city because the clerk in the municipal court is married to a police officer married people should not be allowed to work with each other Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Loden & Conanhan LLC; Heather Conahan Esq. Ravaged my Family Estate. Honolulu, Hawaii Author: MAKAWAO, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Loden & Conanhan Honolulu,, Hawaii

Jul 06 2017
IRS Attorney General's OfficeDeputy David Cooper 520015 Threatened to throw me in jail, seize all my assets, freeze all bank accounts if I did not go to a Walmart and pick up a voucher card and pay a sizable amount of money for not filing a 745FTD Annapolis, MD ? from caller ID Nationwide Author: Paris, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Mobile Automotive Mechanic Jashua Hanson rip of mechanic west palm beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Mechanics: Mobile Automotive Mechanic west palm beach , Florida

Jul 04 2017
Money Gram at our Walmart There three transactions from Money Gram at our local Walmart. On July 1st in the amount $82.99, then on July 3rd in the amount of $72.99, then another in the amount of $46.50. Now what I want to know is how this is possible when the card was in my possession when a purchase was made at our local Ceasar's pizza on July 1st . The card is in my possession , How is this possible????? Is there any way that the money cn be returned. I am a disabled 51 year old woman and I can tell you I DON'T GO TO THAT STORE. What can I do? I get $700 dollar's a month and I can not afford to be sending money to anyone.. I just don't understand How this can happen . You would think that they would ask for some kind of identification or something to prove that it was me. Do I loose that money?? Do I get another card? I CAN NOT BELIEVE. Gallup New Mexico Author: Gallup, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Money Gram at our Walmart Gallup, New Mexico

Jul 04 2017
T-Mobile USA This company is shady when they know your about to leave! Nationwide
Author: Orange, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile USA Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 03 2017
Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Lawyer Rechtsanwältin Susanne Rohfleisch – Not Honest!!! Heidelberg Other Author: Heidelberg, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Lawyer Heidelberg, Other

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
FREEDOOM POP MOBILE FREEDOM POP MOBILE 100% free 100% CROOKS - Account has been canceled and they still charging my card and no refunds ever issued. Atlanta - Georgia Nationwide Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: FREEDOOM POP MOBILE Nationwide