WALMART STORES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart stores
There may be more reports for "walmart stores "
For more results perform a general search for "walmart stores "
Showing 1-25 of 40,347 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart stores "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Target Couldn't return back on debit card even w receipt Denver SE Colorado Your reaction doesn't make sense Author: Glendale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Target Denver SE, Colorado

Mar 29 2017
Shop NHL Jersey, tsrmkt.com, Jessica@shopfromsite.com NHL Jersey distributor based in China, Fraudulent San Fransisco California Author: Lawton, Oklahoma On-Line Stores: tsrmkt.com San Fransisco , California

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 28 2017
Underpriced Furniture I was ripped off by Underpriced Furniture! Stay away from this company! NORCROSS Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Mattress Stores: Underpriced Furniture NORCROSS, Georgia

Mar 28 2017
Roomplace Greenwood Indiana Author: Whiteland , Indiana Mattress Stores: Roomplace Greenwood , Indiana

Mar 27 2017
easy rest adjustable sleep systems contour beds fraudsters baltimore maryland Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Mattress Stores: easy rest adjustable sleep systems Internet

Mar 27 2017
glamzelle.com online boutique.order never arrives.take money from credit card plus shipping which is supposed to be free says canada i think china Internet Author: thiva, Alabama Clothing Stores: glamzelle.com Internet

Mar 26 2017
Rama Deals Purchased Cam scope for Cell Phone tried to download software avast stopped the download. Internet Author: Slidell, Louisiana On-Line Stores: Rama Deals Internet

Mar 26 2017
Beezid.com Scammed $70.00 From CC In Lieu Of Winning Penny Auction Motreal Ontario Author: Berwyn Heights, Maryland On-Line Stores: Beezid.com Motreal, Ontario

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 26 2017
the lux emporium troyfobbs@gmail.com a order was paid for but never recieved, in the amount of $95.98 petersburg virginia Author: Bad Axe, Michigan Clothing Stores: the lux emporium Internet

Mar 25 2017
SkyMax Wind™ Turbines Missouri Wind and Solar This review is to tell you that SkyMaxwind.com is owned by Missouri Wind and Solar Seymour Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: SkyMax Wind™ Turbines

Mar 25 2017
Seventh Avenue No such account- but they say Past Due Balances. 1112 7th Avenue Wisconsin Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: Seventh Avenue Wisconsin

vanessa rojas False counterfeit claim saint paul Minnesota
Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: vanessa rojas saint paul, Minnesota

Mar 25 2017
Ed Hardy ES Scam-Rip Off UK Internet Author: Marilla , New York Clothing Stores: Ed Hardy ES Internet

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 23 2017
PriceBusters Furniture Pricebusters Furniture is a fraudulent furniture company! Do not shop there! Baltimore Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Mattress Stores: PriceBusters Furniture Baltimore, Maryland

Mar 23 2017
Lewis Drug Stores Wrongully Terminate Employees Sioux Falls South Dakota Lewis Drug Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Drug Stores: Lewis Drug Stores Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 21 2017
ztronics paid in full received nothing santa ana California Author: amity, Oregon Computer Stores: ztronics santa ana, California

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Swimsuitsforall Store Credit/ EGiftCard Scam Internet Author: ELIZABETH CITY, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Swimsuitsforall Internet

Mar 20 2017
Bare Feet Shoes Got The Look Bare Feet Shoes Took Me and My Money For Walk!!! Internet Author: Vineland, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bare Feet Shoes Internet