WALMART STORES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart stores
There may be more specific results for "walmart stores "
For more specific results for "walmart stores "
Showing 26-50 of 40,499 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart stores "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
LinkShe DO NOT use LinkShe! China Internet Author: Hawaii Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 23 2017
newegg.com newegg Worst customer service bad, vile, wrong, awful Industry Internet Author: castle rock, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: newegg.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Abby's by Abby Selling faulty items to customers Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Clothing Stores: Abby's by Abby internet

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 22 2017
The Geeks Depot Internet Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Theft Chico, California Internet Refunded Author: Springfield, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Solar Illluminations Ft. Myers Florida Cheap products, no returns! Be careful! Fort Myers Florida Author: Bellville, Texas Lighting Stores: Solar Illluminations Fort Myers, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Shoeline.com They sold me imperfect shoes that are not wearable and won't refund. Internet Author: Angel Fire, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Shoeline.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
Lowes retired lincoln Nebraska Author: lincoln, Nebraska Lighting Stores: Lowes lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 22 2017
Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Scammmed $350 for meds online & Won't pick up my call Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin On-Line Stores: Prescriptionlab-pharmacy.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
wentycleaning.com.au. Wang Gang Absolutely Ripped off by online store China but it says Austrailia Internet
Author: California Clothing Stores: wentycleaning.com.au. Internet

Apr 22 2017
Next Deal Shop Deceptive About Product Origin, Not up front in Ad Link About Returns Internet
Author: METUCHEN, New Jersey Lighting Stores: Next Deal Shop Internet

Apr 22 2017
Iaing White and Co UK Ordered Pikolinas shoes, received cheap totally unrelated shoe from Shanghia and they will not respond to emails  Internet Author: Breakwater, Alabama Clothing Stores: Iaing White and Co UK Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ring of Perfection Montreal Canada Bracelet, promo price, declaration higher then Werth, tax and duties are 140% because wrong declaration of Chinese sender. Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Jewelry Stores: Ring of Perfection Internet

Apr 21 2017
s****. Author: Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Shoebuy Boston , Massachusetts

Apr 21 2017
Empowr.com Fanbox Took money from Paypal account without warning or permission, didn't pay me for items I sold on their auction site Internet Author: Fishguard, On-Line Stores: Empowr.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Fairyseason.com low quality, off sizing, misrepresentation China Internet Author: Garden City, New York Clothing Stores: Fairyseason.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Walmart Victim of Walmart care plan by Asurion Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Dealman Absolute THIEVES!!!! Not sure how they are still allowed to operate! Not sure. Somewhere in New Zealand. Internet
Author: corinth, Texas Clothing Stores: Dealman Internet

Apr 20 2017
ITECHDEALS。 www.itechdeals.com。ITECH www.itechdeals.com This is a liar website Internet
Author: NY, New York On-Line Stores: ITECHDEALS。 www.itechdeals.com。ITECH Internet

Apr 20 2017
Sprint Not a free tablet. Lied to Spokane washington Nationwide Wrong Author: Hayden, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide