Your Search | walmart stores

Jun 26 2016
Target free 5.00 gift card for purchasing product. Nationwide
Fourth Grade Math... Author: lakewood, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Extra Deluxe Last Unicorn Book Scam 1/1/2009 Bellingham Washington Author: ARLINGTON, Washington On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

28, Report #1311908

Jun 25 2016
capital wholesale SCAM SCAM DO NOT BUY FROM VANS beltsville Maryland Author: silver spring, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: capital wholesale beltsville, Maryland

Jun 25 2016
PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC ,ROB ATKNS, (CRIS MURPHY/FAKE NAME -CULLEN BANEY/REAL NAME TWO BIT CON, LIARS IN DENIAL,TWO FACE, SICK PEOPLE GEORGIA NATIONWIDE Author: SAN LEON, TEXAS, Texas Video Stores: PEACHTREE MEDIA LLC FORMER AMERICANMEDIA LLC Internet

Jun 25 2016
Event Resource Took my money and no inventory delivered Culver City California Author: Gobles, Michigan Specialty Stores: Event Resource Culver City, California

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide The Stomping Of The Feet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
WALMART, INC I am manic because they have taken the money out of my account. What am I to do? Bentonville Arkansas Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Customer: WALMART, INC Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 23 2016
Pink Lavish Boutique LLC Markesha Tillman Took my money and ran!!!! Internet This Issue As Been Resolved! Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Pink Lavish Boutique LLC

Jun 22 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar, the #1 source for quality renewable energy products. Missouri Wind and Solar is dedicated to total customer satisfaction .*UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri Wind and Solar Rip-Off and Fraud Author: New York, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. Internet

Jun 22 2016
Asurion/WalMart Product Care Plans Liars and false advertisement! Roseville Nationwide Author: Minnesota TVs & VCRs: Asurion/WalMart Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Walmart can you say FRUSTRATING Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana On-Line Stores: Walmart Internet

Jun 22 2016
ThredUp I remember opting in to return assurance, they assured me I didn't. They would not return my items and gave me $1.50 for $500 worth of clothing. San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consignment Stores: ThredUp Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
1958 rewards san antonio Texas Author: FT.WORTH, Texas Clothing Stores: fullbeauty

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
I'm So Country sent me broken battery chargers and ignored my e-mails Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring , Florida On-Line Stores: I'm So Country Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 20 2016
Hip Hop Bling Defective product, non professional customer service, rude Internet
Author: MAGNOLIA, Texas Jewelry Stores: Hip Hop Bling Internet

Sammydress.com Partial Refund that never showed in my account. Internet
Author: Maribyrnong Victoria, Clothing Stores: Sammydress.com Internet

Jun 20 2016
Envy Ivy Boutique Never received the product or a refund Internet Author: South San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: Envy Ivy Boutique Internet