WALMART HWY 280 EEOC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart hwy 280 eeoc
There may be more specific results for "walmart hwy 280 eeoc"
For more specific results for "walmart hwy 280 eeoc"
Showing 1-25 of 2,709 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart hwy 280 eeoc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Mountain america federal credit union From patrick sanders Wal mart scam. Send money to person named below. Corey smith. 3808 old jacksboro hwy. Wichita Falls,Texas Author: Santo, Texas Customer: Mountain america federal credit union Texas

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 28 2017
walmart ripoff gift cards. san marcos san marcos, ca Author: san marcos, California Credit Card Fraud: walmart Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Walmart product care plan Walmart. Assurance Highway robbery. Register your product. Lies Walmarts product care plan Nationwide Author: Lackawanna, New York Communications & Networking: Walmart product care plan Nationwide

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
MEDALLION MIXED NUTS FROM WALMART FRANKEN FOOD Nationwide Author: LAKEVILLE, Minnesota Food Vendors: MEDALLION MIXED NUTS FROM WALMART Nationwide

May 17 2017
EEOC Unequal Pay I have been told by management I'm a  loyal , responsible, and dependentable employee, but in reality  I was treated as less than  , unsatisfied Not So Graceful , Unequal . I have been employed with this company over 1 year . I am speaking today because I have  introduced allegation to this company prior to this conversation.I believe my pay does not reflect my dedication and seniority within this company. This site needs to be reviewed . Dallas Internet Author: Euless, Texas Civil Rights Violators: EEOC Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 13 2017
Walmart auto care center Auto care..more like no care! Dyersburg Tennessee
Author: Ripley, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Walmart auto care center Dyersburg, Tennessee

May 12 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department of Walmart Unclaimed Reward of $100 at Walmart, Target and more, Phoenix Arizona Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Smart Shopper Phoenix, Arizona

May 10 2017
Walmart Family Plan Walmart Family Plan charged me continuously after I canceled my account Milpitas Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Plan Nationwide

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 22 2017
Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 21 2017
Walmart Victim of Walmart care plan by Asurion Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet