Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

walmart money card

Showing 1-25 of 159,387 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart money card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Advicars Car Advertizer Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide.This guy said my money will be refunded bu Jaime and his team had me to fill the cancellation form to credit my money back. I did but he had never refund my money back which was $250.00 His company was locate in Texas at that time. Texas Author: Maplewood, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Advicars Car Advertizer Texas

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
allure cosmetics pendleton in charged me for cosmetics i never ordered or got .paid for first order & canceled . they put it on my master card. cant get it took off pendleton indiana Author: gadsden, Alabama Home HealthCare: allure cosmetics pendleton in Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
wrinkle ream reducer i ordered a free sample then they sent two orders i did not order for 99.00 and 89.00 st george Utah Author: saint albans, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Skin Care: wrinkle ream reducer st george, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Elizabeth Michelle Demetrio, Lin, Michelle, Liz, Nick, Gabrielle Psychic Fraud Lies and Steals money from emotional people exposes people Boynton Beach Internet Florida
Well I tried Author: Wellington, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Internet

Feb 25 2017
Sorarchives, Sexoffenderrecord.Com Pay me more money if not I will hold your picture as Hostage Internet Author: DENVER, Colorado Sex Offenders: Sorarchives, Sexoffenderrecord.Com Internet

Feb 25 2017
 Stephen Goepel Do not do real estate business with Stephen Goepel..he will steal your our money... and he cuts major corners on his beach house builds 4905 Long Beach Blvd, holgate Holgate New Jersey Author: New Jersey Real Estate Services: Stephen Goepel Holgate, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
jeff schnettler fine line remodeling, fine line remodeling takes money and runs. doesnt complete work. doesnt pay any of his guys easton Pennsylvania Author: new brunswick, New Jersey Home Improvements: jeff schnettler fine line remodeling easton, Pennsylvania

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Lawler Auctions Danny Lawler, The Inquisitor, Lawler Auction Company Auctioneer Attacks Local Citizens using his own s**t paper & Daddy's money! Shreveport, Louisiana. Internet Pot meet kettle..... Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Lawler Auctions Internet

Feb 25 2017
Legalzoom Paid 449.00 for LLC .3weeks later saw a 150.00 hidden fee charge on my card Glendale California Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: Legalzoom Glendale, California

Feb 25 2017
Amir houses Snake con artists do Not give any money Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Real Estate Services: Amir houses

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Passport to fun plus Stealing from a dead woman Chicago Illinois Author: Evadale, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport to fun plus Illinois

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Bank of America seized money from my account then lost it Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide