Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart money card
There may be more reports for "walmart money card"
For more results perform a general search for "walmart money card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 23 2017
WESTERN UNION Tried to recover x-mas money sent and not picked up. Receiver never got it. Tried to send again, or recover it. Phone help can't hear me after 10min on hold. Wait for supervisor another 15min. Online specific questions not answered, no online help available. For refund have to fill out form and wait 6 to 8 wks. and pay 15$ Why can't I just show my receipt and ID to get refund? Too easy. Greedy b******s. NEVER USE WESTERN UNION AGAIN! Englewood Nationwide Author: GOLDEN, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: WESTERN UNION Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Meso Auto in Hurst Bought a car and 10 hours later it died. He won't give me my money back or help. Hurst Texas
Author: Fort worth, Texas Motor Vehicle: Meso Auto in Hurst Hurst, Texas

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
cypress bay solutions does not pay, does not provide leads, lies about everything fort worth Texas Author: Chesapeake, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: cypress bay solutions fort worth, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Sam' s Special Offers I ordered lighted crochet hook set 30 days ago, still no delivery, emailed after 3 weeks to return money, no response. Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sam' s Special Offers Internet

Feb 23 2017
Extra Space Storage Will not pro rate my month, taking my money without cause. troy Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Other Storage & Self Storage: Extra Space Storage Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Gotta call their refund line 855-421-9615 Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Bob Trying to scam money Author: Wingo, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bob

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hertz Rent a Car Oklahoma City OK. Charged my card, took my money and refused a timely refund and refused to rent their cars. Beware this company must be having financial troubles when it takes over 15 days for a refund to be processed. Portland Maine Author: Scarborough, Maine Local Transportation: Hertz Car Rental Portland, Maine

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Attorney John Carter He's threatening me and says he has put a warrant out for my arrest if I didn't pay the sum of money he says I owe. And he has also threatened me by saying he was gonna get the FBI involved He never gave an address Internet Author: Sherrodsville , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney John Carter Internet

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet