Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

walmart supercenter

Showing 26-50 of 2,378 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart supercenter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 20 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 19 2016
Rch cable , cable dan h .,Tony Trento ,rchcompanies.net/ Dan H at shippensburg walmart kiosk and chambersburg pa walmart kiosk. Didnt pay a grieving grandma for any of my work with them Chambersburg Nationwide Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Employees: Rch cable , (cable) dan h .,Tony Trento http://www.rchcompanies.net/ Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
AMI Ventures Inc Walmart Fraud: No assistance, took me money Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping & Handling: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Dec 15 2016
AMI Ventures inc I ordered a Pokémon clip and carry belt they were vendors in Walmart site. The picture showed the toy in a Tomy package. What arrived was in a cheap brown box and not what was pictured  Richmond Texas Author: Buxton, Maine Toy Stores: AMI Ventures inc Richmond, Texas

Dec 14 2016
WALMART INC It absolutely disuse me what type of scams people are willing to do to others. BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Roseburg , Oregon Bad Check Writers: WALMART INC BENTONVILLE , Arkansas

Dec 13 2016
WalMart and Asurion Lawnmower extended warranty Gadsden Alabama Nationwide Author: Gadsden, Alabama Landscaping: WalMart and Asurion Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 11 2016
Walmart treat all patrons like criminals New Albany Mississippi Author: Mississippi, Mississippi Supermarkets: Walmart nationwde

Dec 11 2016
Walmart FRAUD at Walmart Checkout counter - STOLE my debit card information Sugar Land Texas Typical IGNORANCE!!! Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Sugar Land, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Walmart money card  Mount Savage Maryland Author: Mount Savage, Maryland Cash Services: Walmart money card Internet

Dec 01 2016
WalMart auto center damaged vehicle, denies responsibility Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: WalMart Reno, Nevada

Dec 01 2016
Walmart.com Walmart, Walmart online services Never order from them online Arkansas Internet Author: Tonopah, Nevada Telephones: Walmart.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Daneilmartin0 , requesting money telling me there's a warrant out for my arrest if I don't pay now and this is the last chance and to go put the money on a Walmart card or the sheriff will come to my door they said to go get a money green Pak card from Walmart Through email Texas Author: san diego, California Collection Agency's: Cashadvancedeptresolution@gmail.com Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Walmart Family T Mobile I was having problems with a phone I purchased at one of the local Walmart stores, After about two months I was having problems with it. California Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 26 2016
Walmart.com Walmart False Advertising Scam Nationwide Typical self entitlment.... Author: Miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Walmart.com Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
walmart inc. This company sent me a check for $1,998.55 asking me to deposit it into my bank account. bentonville Arkansas
Question for you--- Author: kenner, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 16 2016
Unity Chihuahua's We were interested in a puppy advertised, had set up to send the lady who states she is deaf and can't answer the phone the money from Walmart. Their system was down, so we went to CVS, they were closed, Thank you Jesus! Greenbelt Maryland Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Animal Services: Unity Chihuahua's Internet

Nov 14 2016
Walmart Family Mobile Family Mobile Cannot cancel my Family Mobile account Albuquerque Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Nov 11 2016
Walmart Savings Catcher account hacked Nationwide Author: Tazewell, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
walmart refund rip off hendersonville North Carolina wrong again Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: walmart hendersonville, North Carolina

Oct 31 2016
asurion Walmart protection plan will not honor protection plan purchased from walmart, sent me a broken replacement phone and one that is not compatible with Straighttalk Internet Author: doyle, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: asurion Internet

Oct 30 2016
Holsted Jewelrys they took money out of my bank four times and never sent any jewelry and did not give me my did not give me my WalMart gift cards Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan tempdir: Holsted Jewelrys Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet