WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart
There may be more specific results for "walmart"
For more specific results for "walmart"
Showing 1-25 of 4,723 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
WALMART ON LINE PURCHASE OF COMPUTER CHAIR, PROMISE OF 10%DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE! BLAIRSVILLE Georgia Author: blairsville, Georgia Websites: WALMART BLAIRSVILLE, Georgia

Oct 20 2017
Walmart Store/Photo Did not call me about photos and they destroyed them Grand Island Nebraska Author: Grand Island, Nebraska Printing & Copy Services: Walmart Store/Photo Gran Island, Nebraska

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Fairy Season fairyseason.com Thieves China Internet
Clarify pictures Author: Rosenberg, Texas Clothing Stores: Fairy Season Internet

Oct 09 2017
Greendot corp/Walmart money card Blocked card with money left on it and will not unblock Nationwide Author: pleasanton, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Greendot corp/Walmart money card Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Mate1. (Computer dating service) Mate1 is a fake dating service BEWARE! All the interested parties insist on your private email or phone # by 2nd or 3rd text. Your direct questions are never answered directly, they're too busy complimenting you and falling in love w/you. Broken English I communicated with many men on the dating site after the first one asked me for money on Walmart cards so he didn' t have to give me an address and everyone of them pointed toward fraud! Ontario Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Internet Service Providers: Mate1. (Computer dating service) Internet

Oct 03 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE I was told I won a FREE debit card to use at places like Walmart and Paypal was the account they were going to use. Instead I was charged $19.95 for something FREE. Internet - Oregon
Author: Byron, Illinois Shopping Centers & Malls: VS TRAVELSAVE Internet

Oct 02 2017
Cash Advance USA Robert Martin/ David? they said to trust me they would deposit 600$ into my bank account and then i went to Walmart and bought 600$ worth of itunes cards and read them the numbers. I gave them my online bank info. chicago Illinois Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance USA chicago, Illinois

Sep 30 2017
Loyal Yorkies, Frank Brown I found the loyal Yorkies website online. I picked out a puppy that I wanted (Rocky). They said he was available for $500. They said they would fly he to me free because they had 3 free flight coupons. There were several emails between us. They said I would have to send a Walmart to Walmart money transfer for $500. I paid for the transfer and sent them photos of the receipts as requested. They confirmed they received the money. They stated that it would take 2 business days to process puppy, get papers together, have vet checkup, and book flight. They stated that they shipped pups on Mondays, Wednesday's, and Friday's, and to let them know which day was best for me. I told them Friday Sept 28 would be good or the next Monday. We waited a day or so after sending the money to get confirmation for the delivery but didn't hear from them. I then sent them an email asking for an update. I never received a response. I we followed up with two more emails and called the phone number repeatedly, but always got a message stating no one was available, but leave a message and they would get back with me. I have never heard anything since. We then checked Facebook to see if they had a site to contact them on and saw the Rip Off Report. We then realized it was a scam and we were out the money, no Rocky and very hurt. Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Adoption Author: Arlington, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Loyal Yorkies Internet

Sep 29 2017
United Lending I was told to use a Walmart Debit Card to secure a $6000 loan that cost me $1800. Chicago Illinois Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: United Lending Appleton, Wisconsin

Sep 27 2017
messymodding This person stole my debit card information and threatened to ban my account. He is a scammer and cheats his customers. Very cruel and heartless person. Do not go to him. very dangerous canada Internet Messy (Owner) Author: Florida On-Line Stores: messymodding Internet

Sep 25 2017
walmart internet walmart online has been hacked Internet credit card Author: woodland hills, California Internet Fraud: walmart internet Internet

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Slim Genesis in St Pete Florida told me this was a 30 day free trial, that all i needed to pay was for shipping, then they pop up another product while you putting in your information and then next thing you know you've ordered 2 products. At 2 wks I noticed my balance in my credit card low so I did a review. Slim Genesis charged me 89.00 and 87.00 dollars for pills I was suppose to be a free trial, I went to Walmart and found the same product for 6.95 . When I called them to report this issue all they wanted to do was try to sell me more procuct at 35% off. I was furious, then to return the product they cahrged me a 9.99 fee for restocking .. BIG SCAM I WONDER IF DR. OZ KNOWS ABOUT ALL THIS??? i'M FURIIOUS!!!!! st. pete Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Weightloss Programs: Slim Genesis st. pete, Florida

Sep 17 2017
Walmart moneycard Greendot mastercard 46 cents on account missing various times,seems to be thier favorite short change scam Las Vegas Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Walmart moneycard Internet

Sep 17 2017
Internal rebate LLC Longtime getting 100 walmart rebate Tallevast Florida Author: Montgomery, Alabama Specialty Stores: Internal rebate LLC Tallevast, Florida

Sep 13 2017
walmart unethical,unsatisfactory practices,etc. likely various cities nationwide Author: adams, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: walmart Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Walmart Product Care Plan When I called the telephone number on my Walmart Product Care Plan I spoke to a lady named Sylvia. She asked me for the Product Serial # and the name of it. She said it was a 60 Element TV and that it was covered. I told her the problem and she took all that down. She said it was covered under the warranty. She gave me a service request #: 105096591. She said she was putting me over to the claims processing department and for me to hold on until a representative answered me. I was on hold for over 20 minutes with them. Louisa, Kentucky Nationwide Author: Fort Gay, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Murphy usa Walmart gasoline Scam pump # 5 Lake worth Florida
Author: Palm springs, Florida Gas Stations: Murphy usa Lake worth, Florida

Sep 04 2017
Family Mobile Walmart Walmart Family Mobile This company is not honest. Its policies are set up to allow theft. Nationwide Author: anon, Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Walmart Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Charee Discenza Bull Terrierism! Fraud! Stud Fee Scam! False Advertising. Lies about health screening... Spokane WA
Shelter Dogs rule Author: prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Internet

Sep 04 2017
Walmart South Walmart Trespass Me After I Bought Over 200 Worth Items Muncie Indiana Author: Muncie, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart South Muncie, Indiana

Sep 02 2017
Walmart/Vizeo warranty and expended warranty scam Nationwide Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas TVs & VCRs: Walmart/Vizeo Nationwide

Aug 30 2017
Myrewardsgroup Online site - entered to win $500 Walmart Card and site did not enable me to choose one advertiser to complete my entry and claim my walmart card New Castle, DE Internet Author: New Castle, Delaware Advertising Agencies: Myrewardsgroup Internet