WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart
There may be more specific results for "walmart"
For more specific results for "walmart"
Showing 26-50 of 2,376 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Adams M. Anthony (Director of Operations) Received $1995 check and offer to be a Consumer Service Evaluator part-time and on-going Bentonville Arkansas Author: Woodhull, New York Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 12 2017
Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Author: Sacramento , California Credit & Debt Services: Safelink or shop and save Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
good feet colorado they misrepsented their product saying it would make my feet feel better by buying their insole. it has never helped my feet it is my feeling you could get a better product from walmart denver colorado Author: MEEKER, Colorado Alternative Health: good feet colorado Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core No Max Bioslim Burn Easy Online CancelT 1-855-994-3287E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Clean XTEasy Online CancelT 1-844-629-8624E support@phenomhealth.comGarcinia Lean Xtreme Easy Online CancelT 1-877-591-6118E support@garcinialeanxtre Claimed to be associated with Walmart. Claimed to give free samples then began charging C.C. Denver Internet Author: ft worth, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Phenom Health NO Max Shred Test x Core Internet

Jun 02 2017
World Car Nissan Hyundai Lied to Me. Told Me I Had Won $5,000 and then gave me only a $5 Walmart Giftcard San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: World Car Nissan Hyundai San Antonio, Texas

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: , Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 28 2017
walmart ripoff gift cards. san marcos san marcos, ca Author: san marcos, California Credit Card Fraud: walmart Nationwide

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
Walmart product care plan Walmart. Assurance Highway robbery. Register your product. Lies Walmarts product care plan Nationwide Author: Lackawanna, New York Communications & Networking: Walmart product care plan Nationwide

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama If the phenix city police and russel country care about child abuse they should go after parents who use their kids as weapons to charge a innocent person with sexual abuse they are not transparent Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 19 2017
MEDALLION MIXED NUTS FROM WALMART FRANKEN FOOD Nationwide Author: LAKEVILLE, Minnesota Food Vendors: MEDALLION MIXED NUTS FROM WALMART Nationwide

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 15 2017
Estes Express Lines, Estes Shipping, On 4 /24/2017 I shipped a order from Walmart liquidation company of new electronics 323 items. Richmond, Virginia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Shipping Companies: Estes Express Lines Richmond, , Virginia

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 13 2017
Walmart auto care center Auto care..more like no care! Dyersburg Tennessee
Author: Ripley, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Walmart auto care center Dyersburg, Tennessee

May 12 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department of Walmart Unclaimed Reward of $100 at Walmart, Target and more, Phoenix Arizona Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Smart Shopper Phoenix, Arizona

May 10 2017
Walmart Family Plan Walmart Family Plan charged me continuously after I canceled my account Milpitas Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Plan Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
1984 First told me i would get a 25$walmart gift card,but when tryed to get it supposedly chicago,IL is out of there area but dosent mention illionois at all it does. Mention Ia,VT,WI,MN&ME APART FROM THATI CALLED LIPOZENE BEFORE the 30 days and they said im supposed to call 5 days BEFORE the 30 days i called 2 days BEFORE the30 so i recommend that any body thinking of. Buy this trying this weight loss fony solution dont use this don't do it. CHICAGO IL Author: CHICAGO, Illinois TV Advertisements: lipozene Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet