Your Search | walmart

Dec 11 2015
Walmart Inc. Walmart Inc sent me a check of 1987.00 to deposit to my account and was returned as invalid check after i did the jobs Internet Not Walmart... Author: Morristown, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Walmart Inc. Internet

Dec 11 2015
Family Mobile, Walmart Family Mobile I was scammed out of $6.40 When I called, no one knows what the $6.40 was for and have no knowledge of it El Dorado Hills California Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Walmart family mobile Family Mobile is a scam Myrtle beach South Carolina Author: Surf side beach , South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart family mobile

Dec 02 2015
Online Education Development LLC Mark Hebert, OwnerPaul Matthew, Sales He confirms he can obtain recovery funds from a previous scam. He gains your trust! He assures you those funds are available @ 15% fee. Cash wired $416 thru Walmart-2-Walmart. Private currier to deliver ck $6,861 ~NEVER HAPPENED! Phoenix Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Home Based Business: Online Education Development LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 29 2015
Walmart inc Sent me a fake check that had overdrawn my account and caused accusations of fraud from my bank Bentonville Arkansas Questions for you... Author: Chicago, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

Nov 24 2015
Walmart Walmart..ultimate ripoff Online and Taos, NM Nationwide Author: Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
WalMart Savings Catcher WalMart continues to disregard customer account fradulant hacks Internet Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart Savings Catcher Internet

Nov 22 2015
walmart my family mobile Walmart my family mobile iam being charged 69.88$ for services canceled phone bill October 31st went to a new phone cell company they are referring e mail support doesn't Respond Rosemarie Hassey charging fees already paid October paid bill in septembe30th for octber and they are charging me for november which i already switched to another company on the 31st of October did not owe anything aurora exposition walmart Nationwide Author: DENVER. colo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: walmart my family mobile Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
Walmart money card,green dot paid money and close my account when I told them not too Internet Author: fort Worth , Texas Credit & Debt Services: Walmart money card,green dot Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 17 2015
Walmart Failure to honor price match guarantee Trumann Arkansas Their...;. Author: Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Trumann, Arkansas

Nov 17 2015
Review Data Group Walmart, Inc702 8th StBentonville, Arkansas 72716 Acceptance letter with Walmart check for $1989.35 Internet Author: North Dinwiddie, Virginia Home Based Business: Review Data Group Internet

Nov 15 2015
T*Mobile My family Mobile My credit report. when I was purchasing a vehicle sent me a credit report from all three credit scores that T-Mobile at Walmart Bessemer Al.stole all my information. Bessemer Alabama Author: bessemer, Alabama Questionable Activities: T*Mobile Bessemer, Alabama

Nov 14 2015
Asurion Walmart Care Plans. Incompetent or Negligent? Internet Asurion procedures are 100% flawed. Author: Linwood, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Walmart Care Plans. Internet

Nov 10 2015
walmart inc sent bogus check bentonville Internet Author: NEWPORT , Maine Questionable Activities: walmart inc Internet

Nov 10 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Byron Hinkle they are over charging me for data and that's not right when I asked them to change it in August 11 2015 and now they wanna do it November 6,2015 It is not fair I get a once a months check and I'm not making it I needed my and it will be cut they are over charging me for data Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Nov 08 2015
Walmart Family Mobile Sent to collections - Unexplained Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Nov 06 2015
tmobile family walmart tmobile family walmart plan will send you to collections for a no contract phone medford Oregon Author: ashland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile family walmart medford, Oregon

Nov 06 2015
Lipozene Walmart card still being offered is a ripoff Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Weightloss Programs: Lipozene Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
walmart inc. sent a fraud check as to participate in their quality control program as a consumer service evaulator bentonville arkansas Author: houston, Texas Employment Services: walmart inc. Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
Walmart Services Group This has caused me great stress, and mental anguish. i have had to put off important business calls, and appointments. Contact my Bank, file reports for this scam,,etc. I am now very concerned and suspicious of who has my personal info, that could just send me a check of $1,990.19 with my full name and address. This has surely opened my eyes. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Employees: Employers: Walmart Services Group Bentonville , Arkansas

Nov 02 2015
Walmart inc. This is a scam mailing with an official check enclosed. I found out it was a scam after not being able to speak with a live representative and also did not receive an email confirmation. Bentonville Arkansas Author: SAULT S MARIE, Michigan Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc. Bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 01 2015
Walmart.ca Walmart customer service: 1-800-328-0402 Fraudulous company practice, selling products online that does not exist or available online in their store. They will process your credit card, then they will send you an email a few hours later telling you that they do not have the product in stock but they already charged me on my credit card a few hours before. This is what i call plain and simple fraud, selling & advertizing product online that they know they dont have is fraud. They also asked me in their email theym sent to me that i could wait 28 days on the back-order and if they dont get it by that time then they will reimburse my money, meaning that they put my money with probably other people who got caught in that kind of scim just like me, of course all these moneys must be put in their bank account with interest on top. Internet Author: , British Columbia Beauty Products: Walmart.ca Internet

Oct 29 2015
BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WALMART CARD WHAT IS AMERICAN EXPRESS DOING? TRYING TO HOLD ON TO OUR $$$ Internet Ripoff at the pump Author: Tamarac, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: BLUEBIRD AMERICAN EXPRESS Internet

Oct 25 2015
Bluebird.com Bluebird.com Walmart Card American Express BEWARE OF BLUEBIRD CARD RIP OFFS HAVE MY MONEY WHO KNOWS ALL I GET IS FORENERS Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: Bluebird.com Nationwide