WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: walmart
There may be more specific results for "walmart"
For more specific results for "walmart"
Showing 26-50 of 2,328 Found Reports For more specific results for "walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 01 2017
cardcash walmart card cash They are ROBBING people Brick New Jersey Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: cardcash Brick, New Jersey

Jan 26 2017
Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Transaction Resolution Getting the runaround on fraudulent transaction, funds still not back in account Nationwide File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Fenton, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card/Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Walmart gift card Visa Greendot Piss Poor Customer Service and repeated lies about dispute resolution Nationwide Author: Moriarty, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: Walmart gift card Visa Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
ID Rack Walmart//IDRACK Sent another item in place of what I ordered with promise of carrying case and resenting correct product Internet Author: North Adams, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ID Rack Internet

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 19 2017
Walmart Care Plan/Assurion 1 was told on 1 13 17 my claim was resolved DECEPTION Wilmington Delaware Author: elsmere, Delaware Warranty Companies: Walmart Care Plan/Assurion Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Walmart Walmart Dorthy Lane Dayton oh Rips off 11 year old and very ill grandma Kettering Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Walmart Kettering, Ohio

Jan 03 2017
WALMART PHARMACY COMPLAINT ARROYO GRANDE California Really?? Author: Arroyo Grande, California Consumer Services: WALMART ARROYO GRANDE, California

Jan 02 2017
Walmart Rufusal to honor money gram order Baraboo Wisconsin Author: dade city, Florida Lawyers: Cash Services: Walmart Baraboo, Wisconsin

Dec 26 2016
Year Gift Card Failure North Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart/Green Dot Bank

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 20 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 19 2016
Rch cable , cable dan h .,Tony Trento ,rchcompanies.net/ Dan H at shippensburg walmart kiosk and chambersburg pa walmart kiosk. Didnt pay a grieving grandma for any of my work with them Chambersburg Nationwide Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Employees: Rch cable , (cable) dan h .,Tony Trento http://www.rchcompanies.net/ Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
AMI Ventures Inc Walmart Fraud: No assistance, took me money Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Shipping & Handling: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Dec 15 2016
AMI Ventures inc I ordered a Pokémon clip and carry belt they were vendors in Walmart site. The picture showed the toy in a Tomy package. What arrived was in a cheap brown box and not what was pictured  Richmond Texas Author: Buxton, Maine Toy Stores: AMI Ventures inc Richmond, Texas

Dec 14 2016
WALMART INC It absolutely disuse me what type of scams people are willing to do to others. BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Roseburg , Oregon Bad Check Writers: WALMART INC BENTONVILLE , Arkansas

Dec 13 2016
WalMart and Asurion Lawnmower extended warranty Gadsden Alabama Nationwide Author: Gadsden, Alabama Landscaping: WalMart and Asurion Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Dec 11 2016
Walmart treat all patrons like criminals New Albany Mississippi Author: Mississippi, Mississippi Supermarkets: Walmart nationwde

Dec 11 2016
Walmart FRAUD at Walmart Checkout counter - STOLE my debit card information Sugar Land Texas Typical IGNORANCE!!! Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Sugar Land, Texas