Your Search | warner health care

Oct 01 2016
Vita luminance No phone numbers St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port Washington , New York Alternative Health: Vita luminance Florida

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Oct 01 2016
citizens disability From Hopeful/disappointment waltham Massachusetts Author: camarillo, California Health Insurance: citizens disability waltham, Massachusetts

Oct 01 2016
David Rainoshek Juice Feasting Passion Project: ripping off me Internet Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: David Rainoshek Internet

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 30 2016
Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida This company claimed to give you a free trial and just pay for shipping and now they keep sending this crappy product and billing me st. Petersburg Florida Author: HOUSTON, Texas Health Spas: Vita Lumanance P.O. Box St Petersburg florida st. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Sep 30 2016
Ox Car Care connected to phone solisitor who calls me several times a week for years Santa Ana California Author: Lombard, Illinois Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2016
LCA COLLECTIONS Laboratory corporation of america Turned my account over to LCA COLLECTIONS FOR $7.00 and I provided health insurance. Internet Author: Bayonne , New Jersey Adult Care Facilities: LCA COLLECTIONS Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Fletchers car care Beware be very careful Phoenix Arizona Author: tolleson, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Fletchers car care AZ

Sep 29 2016
Planet Fitness Carla Love UNETHICAL, RUDE, TERRIBLE, NASTY Pueblo Colorado Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: Planet Fitness Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 29 2016
MILEX MR TRANSMISSION MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE BEWARE OF THIS CROOK HOLIDAY Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: MILEX MR TRANSMISSION HOLIDAY, Florida

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Conexis Extremely difficult to deal with Dallas Texas FSA Author: Spotsylvania, Virginia Health Insurance: Conexis Dallas, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Care Express Total scam Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Duluth, Minnesota Consumer Services: Care Express Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2016
Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Hijack my bank account and charge me after 2 days for receiving their free trial. Internet
Author: dallas, Texas Alternative Health: Dominant Testo & Explosive f13 Internet

Sep 28 2016
Apex Vitality Sold product as sample then charged me for the full retail price of $65.95 after 14 days Provo, Utah Internet Author: Weston, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Apex Vitality Internet

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Child Support The division of child support says I owe 11,929.71 the state where the case is filed says I owe 784.00 my licesense is suspended because of this gross over sight please help. I have paper work to back my claim. Chicago Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Government Services: IL. Dept. of Health and Family Services Chicago, Illinois

Sep 28 2016
phytoextractum Buyer Beware - All Sales are Final. If an item is mistakenly ordered and even if an email to try to correct the mistake is sent prior to shipping, Phytoextractum will not make any changes. All sales are final is their responce to a request to try to correct a mistake. Portland Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Alternative Health: phytoextractum Internet

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Praza health, Nationwide Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet