Your Search | warner health care

Aug 19 2016
Jeff Matthews Alpha and Omega Sports and Nutrition, LLC Fitness Coach/Consultant to AVOID Dunedin Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Jeff Matthews Dunedin, Florida

Aug 19 2016
BulkSupplements.Com Hard Eight Nutrition LLC HardEightNutrition.Com BulkSupplements.Com: They PLAINLY Run a Rip - Off SCAM Henderson Nevada Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: BulkSupplements.Com Henderson, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
Skin Noir & Eye Noir Rip off, Scam, Deceptive Nationwide Author: Fulton, Maryland Alternative Health: Skin Noir & Eye Noir Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
YouFit incompetent staff; no recourse in their mistakes. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Unleashed Testo TESTOSTERONE UNLEASHED CHARGED ME 89.95 for a product I NEVER RECEIVED Las Vegas, Nevada And Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Unleashed Testo Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Dr. Steve Peroux Julie Thorne injected both of my knees and my body with Stem Cells after X-rays and Dr. Steve Peroux claimed I was a good candidate for this procedure. My right knee swelled. and was very painful. Had to be hospitalized and local orthopedic doctors refused to treat me. They insisted that Superior needed to treat me. Superior contacted them to no avail and I ended up in North Missississippi Medical Center. I was referred to Dr. Roberson and was told I had a lot of arthritis and being age 68 thestem cells refused to Nationwide and Author: Macon, Mississippi Healthcare Centers: Stem Cell Institute of America LL C / Superior Health Care Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Medina Car Care Medina, OH Don't go here medina Ohio Author: medina, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Medina Car Care Medina, OH medina, Ohio

Opticsfast eyeglass repair Brooklyn, New York
Author: fayette, Mississippi Eye Care: Opticsfast Brooklyn, , New York

Aug 18 2016
Check Care System Aka Susan aka Barbara Cooper IDIOT BULLY OLD LADY aka Barbara Cooper aka Susan Casselberry, Florida 32707 Florida Author: LandOLakes, Florida Questionable Activities: Check Care System Casselberry, Florida 32707, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Bordeaux de la casa Enrique Nunez Cancio. Georgia Burrell Cancio Will not honor 1yr health warranty on my puppy. Pueblo Colorado Author: Cross Plains, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Bordeaux de la casa Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 18 2016
Compton Chiropractic Care LLC Crooks, Insurance seekers, Scammers, No integrity The Villages Florida Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me Author: Leesburg, Florida Chiropractors: Compton Chiropractic Care LLC The Villages, Florida

Aug 17 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Go to Urgent Care , Colleyville,  Texas Author: tyler, Texas Clinics: First Choice Emergency Room , Colleyville, TX , Texas

Aug 16 2016
Time Warner Cable Time Warner supplies substandard quality at premium cost Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: Time Warner Cable Palm Springs, California

Aug 16 2016
Vital Saunas / Gregory Baumgartner Paid for product about 5 months ago... have yet to receive it. D'Iberville, MS 39540 Mississippi
Author: Conifer, Colorado Health Spas: Vital Saunas D'Iberville, MS 39540, Mississippi

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Rejuv-a-derm ,US, Derma life Skin MI ,US, Trial turned into monthly bill, cannot stop it. UTAH Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Eye Care: Rejuv-a-derm (US) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
lightening lemon Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: lightening lemon Internet

Aug 14 2016
Body Cleansing Formula Unk Doing it for $39.99 Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Adult Care Facilities: Body Cleansing Formula Internet

Aug 14 2016
Charli Farricielli, I Had a Bad Experience with Charli Farricielli of PEMF Wellness / PEMF 8000 - Violently Threatened My Family - East Haven Connecticut
Revengeful Fabrication And Defamation Reported by an Internet Hacker Paul J Cunningham and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies! Author: Mission Viejo, California Alternative Health: Charlie Farricielli East Haven, Connecticut

Aug 14 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care nouveau skin care They just started sending things I didn't order and charged my credit card Tampa,Florida Nationwide Author: Healdton, Oklahoma WANTED REWARD $$$: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide