Your Search | warner health care

Sep 22 2016
Visiting Angels RI They prey on and take advantage of older people who do not realize what is being done to them, and who are in great need of care. North Attleboro Massachusetts Author: Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Visiting Angels RI North Attleboro, Massachusetts

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 22 2016
Allegro Dr OZ and Christy Brinkley scam anti aging, Dr O, Christy Brinkley bluffdale Utah Author: westerville, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Allegro bluffdale, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Lash Serum False advertising, refusal to refund, bad business practices SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: Peoria, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Lash Serum

Sep 21 2016
NEOS My mother is a PA there, John R. Corsetti, M.D. She claims the surgery I had by her practice did not screw my neck up. That is a lie. I went in for RT surgery where they made 3 incisions in my shoulder, which never healed properly. The practice which works with Inhumane, Sadistic, NOT Compassionate that do don't care about patients only $ Multiple states cities and countries Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: NEOS Internet

Sep 21 2016
New Age cream and serum New Age Absolutely did not disclose anything other than free trial Tempe AZ
Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Misc. Health Specialists: New Age cream and serum Internet

Sep 21 2016
Risk Strategies RISK STRATEGIES!!! Has put my financial life into BIG RISK Glendale CA
Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Health Insurance: Risk Strategies Internet

Sep 21 2016
miravie joven skin care, skinnoir anti aging, eyenoir Free sample pay postage $4.95 then charge you $80 + before chance to cancel Santa Ana CA, Laytonsville, MD Nationwide Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Beauty Salons: miravie Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
Home Touch Decor Nepeto Station Valances .. Nepeto Station Ordered a curtain online and got screwed ! Robbinsville New Jersey
Author: hueytown, Alabama Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Touch Decor Robbinsville, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 20 2016
New Age Skin Care Got charged $90.00+ for trial offer of product. No indication of price on website gave cc for s&h cost Tempe Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Beauty Salons: New Age Skin Care Tempe, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Beauty Impressions promised free trial and charged for the sample Pacolma California Author: brooklyn, New York Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Healthy Directions Did not refund my money after returning unopened merchandise Bethesda Md Author: Quarryville , Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Internet

Sep 20 2016
Renew Derma Misleading!!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Eye Care: Renew Derma Internet

Sep 20 2016
Purplerhino or Vydox A ripoff, it does nothing, and matches other ripoff reports, that I should have read first. Tampa Internet---Florida. Author: Katy, Texas Alternative Health: Purplerhino or Vydox Internet

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bluepear Vet Only care about your money southfield Nationwide Author: bloomfield hills, Michigan Veterinarian Services: Bluepear Vet Nationwide

Netspend Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Banks: Netspend Internet

Sep 19 2016
PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL Did not pay for job done. CENTRAL POINT Oregon Author: TAYLOR, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: PHLEBOTOMY SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL POINT, Oregon

Sep 19 2016
Revita Beau and Revita Derma I ordered free samples, no where did it state that I would be charges a full price for product sent. 13 days after I received product, my credit card showed where they had charge me $89.95 for two free samples besides the amount I had already paid for shipping. When I called company a rep explained I could not return, offered me 75% off for future orders. This was after I explained that the product did not work as advertised and it broke my face out really bad. I only read after I first ordered that this is a scam, my mistake for not looking first. If anyone knows how to get their money back, I would love to know. Internet Author: SPENCER, North Carolina Eye Care: Revita Beau and Revita Derma Internet

Sep 19 2016
Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. Won't honor manufacturing warranty City of Industry California Author: San Antonio, Texas Sporting Goods: Paradigm Health & Wellness, Inc. City of Industry, California

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi