Your Search | warner health care

Apr 27 2016
InsuranceTPA.com THEFT Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: InsuranceTPA.com Nationwide

27, Report #1302080

Apr 27 2016
Geniux All advertising hype and not much performance. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Geniux Internet

28, Report #1302028

Apr 26 2016
VL Health VLHealth and unauthorized debit card charges Scottsdale Internet Arizona Author: Pomona, Missouri Weightloss Programs: VL Health Internet

29, Report #1301953

Apr 26 2016
VL Health Metabo Matrix Scottsdale Arizona Author: Meridian, Idaho Weightloss Programs: VL Health Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
Skin Care Complex NEVER Informed that I would be billed every month, just that it ws a free sample Santa Ana CA Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Beauty Salons: proskinmax CA

31, Report #1301901

Apr 26 2016
Errol Gluck Solutions Gluck Meditation Services SCAMMER New York NY Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Errol Gluck Solutions NY

Apr 26 2016
Garcinia cambogia health max I returned product and never received the refund. Greenville South Carolina Author: Freeport, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Garcinia cambogia health max Internet

Apr 26 2016
Genworth Life legitimate ripoff! Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Genworth Life Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
RAPID FULFILLMENT, NOUVA FRESH SKIN CARE, BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS, PREMA BEAUTY CREATIONS USE OF MULTIPLE COMPANY NAMES TO RIP YOU OFF PACOIMA California
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: RAPID FULFILLMENT PACOIMA, California

Apr 25 2016
diet supplements - PM Stealing money from me and several others that thought they were a legit company, THEIVES PROVO Utah Author: Isanti, Minnesota Alternative Health: diet supplements - PM PROVO, Utah

Apr 25 2016
My Eyelab late,sloppy,business,disregard,arrogance,business practices,don't care attitude Hollywood Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Customer: My eyelab Hollywood, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Mira Vie Eye Serum Mira Vie Skin CreamEye Serum Review Terrible product, auto shipped and billed without my permission! PO Box 25380 Santa Ana, CA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Troutdale, Oregon Eye Care: Mira Vie Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2016
BEAUTY BASICS They kept charging me even though i canceled my account with them. La jolla California Author: Odessa, Texas Alternative Health: BEAUTY BASICS La jolla, California

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 24 2016
Omni Care Group Inc Not paid an invoice for services rendered Belleair Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Small Business Services: Omni Care Group Inc Belleair, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC  Tempe Arizona Author: Laguna Niguel, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vitamax Garcinia Contact Info JRM marketing Solutions LLC Tempe, Arizona

Apr 24 2016
Jang Health Group They charged me for diet pills, but then overcharged for many more to be mailed would not refund me. New York New York
Author: Clay, New York Weightloss Programs: Jang Health Group New York, New York

Apr 24 2016
The Travel Academy - Curt Armstrong They lie, they are WAY overpriced, they don't care about your well-being, they JUST WANT YOUR MONEY...THATS IT. Eagan Minnesota Author: Fairborn, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: The Travel Academy Eagan, Minnesota

Apr 24 2016
Health Insurance Innovations HIIQ, SIMPLE HEALTH SCAM!! TAMPA Florida Author: Amelia Island, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations TAMPA, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Dr.David Spring Spring Chiropractic Spring Chiropractic ruined my back doctors inlet Florida Author: arab, Alabama Alternative Health: Dr.David Spring doctors inlet, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Outback Pools & Spas RUDE behavior by an owner of Outback Pools and Spas Wichita Falls Texas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Health Spas: Outback Pools & Spas Wichita Falls, Texas

Apr 23 2016
WORKING REVIEWS https://www.workingfeedback.co.uk/reviews/write/woodchurchhouse.co.uk FAKE REVIEWS FALSE 'POSITIVE' REVIEWS = ALLOWS FRAUDULENT REVIEWS SHEDFIELD Internet Author: SHEDFIELD, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: WORKING REVIEWS Internet

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Misleading Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Internet

Apr 23 2016
jim rosen fitnesswarehouseforless.com don't buy here, slick sales pitch is all you get los angeles california Internet Author: California Misc. Health Specialists: jim rosen Internet