WARNER HEALTH CARE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: warner health care
There may be more specific results for "warner health care"
For more specific results for "warner health care"
Showing 1-25 of 76,483 Found Reports For more specific results for "warner health care"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
George Ankuta Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Mental Health: George Ankuta Internet

Oct 21 2017
Bracey Performance Review is a Ripoff Kyle Bracey alleged strength trainer. Bracey Performance,LLC in Chicago review. It is a ripoff. Untrained, Unlicensed, Uncertified chicago Illinois Author: Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Bracey Performance Review chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2017
nutra diet forskolinfreetrial.com was enroled in auto without permission phoenix Arizona Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: nutra diet phoenix , Arizona

Oct 21 2017
Liquid Tree CBD No Free Trial Anaheim California Author: Internet Alternative Health: Liquid Tree CBD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Slimdera These people lied to me about a product Internet Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: Slimdera Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luna Skincare Email scam, don’t fall for it! Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Skin Care: Luna Skincare Internet

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
wrinkle couture did not order this cream fountain valley california Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Eye Care: wrinkle couture Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal, TTF*MAGICSKIN 888-647-3604 NV, ENHANCINGEYESERUM 877-614-2382 Unauthorized Charges Found on Credit Card Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Oct 20 2017
I was quoted a price of 255.00 a month for health insurance, but was charged $380.13!Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Health Insurance: A-1 Health Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
ilus-skin ilus-skin.com misleading, scam, free trial, skin care California Author: Bonifay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ilus-skin , California

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
bllatrx*/nuagelife was a one-time purchase of $5.95. a month later $79.95 Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Alternative Health: bllatrx*/nuagelife Internet

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet