WARRANTIES 4 WHEELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: warranties 4 wheels
There may be more specific results for "warranties 4 wheels"
For more specific results for "warranties 4 wheels"
Showing 1-25 of 9,068 Found Reports For more specific results for "warranties 4 wheels"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
diet supplement other is fitbyanymeans in california fitbyanymeans over charged me for 4 bottles cbd oil.advertised 4 at 37 apiece charged my card by 50 dollars was suppose to get rebate from Las Vegas by sending rebate slip to them...this was 1/5/17...on 5/31 /17 recieved a bottle of oil and charged 69.95 .I called these peolpe and they said send us the package back and I would recieve my money back . that shipping numbers are 9423321-2206-01 the order nunber for original is 9423321 . made contact on 6-5-17 havent heard since las vegas Nevada Author: waverly, Missouri Alternative Health: diet supplement las vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
TMG International AKA Christine King Never provided proof of work. Did nothing but fake publicity for 4 months . Scheduled events months out and then canceled the events/ meeting gs and still kept my money Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Monica, California Miscellaneous Companies: TMG International Beverly Hills, California

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 23 2017
Iboats.com i paid $2300.00 for four boat seats on 4/3/17 i receive one wrong seat in shipment sent it back still no seat and they want to credit me for one seat but i need all four to match and they wont let me return all the seats Internet Author: Riviera, Texas Marine Accessories: Iboats.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam White Van Scam, Toyota 4-Runner in this case Mira Mesa California Author: San Diego, California Television Parts & Services: Karmon KA-42 Home theater Scam Mira Mesa, California

Jun 21 2017
Jerry's Rod & Custom Jerry Vandenberg's auto body & paint Charged Me $75.00 per hour for a $15.00 per hour employee. claimed hours he didn't work,and Jerry did the same. I was actually at his hhome shop calling him at his commercial upholstery shop when he claimed frame work on my car for that day. My cell phone was pinning off his cell tower and he answered. I have pictures of his flunkie's work on my $50,000 car. 4 hours to remove the exhaust system consisting of 7 bolts and 4 cuts with a sawsall $2800.00 for tubs with beginner welds. practice welds on my frame and cuts in the frame for no reason. When I complained, I had to get the cops to his house twice to get my car back. Gardnerville Nevada
Pat R Author: Minden, Nevada Body Work & Repair: Jerry's Rod & Custom Gardnerville, Nevada

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives trying to sch take of for two since 5/4/13 sarasota Florida Author: vallejo, California Airlines: Grand Incentives sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Grand Mayan , Ventas Riveria Maya SA de CV, My Preferred Travels Ltd We have a 5 year contract to sell 4 weeks per year at $2,600 each week totaling $10,400 a year signed 9/8/13. To date we havere cieved nothing nor can I get any information about our 20 weeks. Puerto Vallarta, CP Author: Mead, Washington Hotel: Grand

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Diet Supplements and oil500 North Rainbow Blvd Suite 300Las Vegas, Nevada 89107 CBC oil charged 347.35 in 1 month (4 different charges) Las Vegas (shipped from) billed from California Nevada Author: Altus, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Richard Ruzicka Hot Wheels seller on facebook and youtube Ripped me off scammer, thief, liar, loser omaha Nebraska Author: Massena, New York Toy Stores: Richard Ruzicka omaha, Nebraska

Jun 16 2017
Connected Investors Inc. 4 month Connected Investors Inc.  Wilmington North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Investment Brokers: Connected Investors Inc. Wilmington, North Carolina

Jun 16 2017
4 Improvement CBD Oil supplier?? Fraudulent Company, A complete Scam, Never a Supervisor to talk to. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: 4 Improvement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
Straigh Talk ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM ordered a pre owned certified phone from their website. Three weeks later I still did not receive the phone. I called 4 times and was told the order was in process. I told them to cancel it. They said that they couldn't. BE WARE THIS IS A SCAM florida Nationwide Author: Miller PLace, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Straigh Talk Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
BRIGHTNEWTODAY Company offered FREE trial sample of CBD oil, pay only shipping charges. I was billed $69.95 instead on June 4 2017. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: BRIGHTNEWTODAY Internet

Jun 15 2017
4 Oceans LLC Waterman Products SCAM Campaign claiming to clean the oceans but only selling bracelets. Boca Raton Florida Author: Henderson, Nevada Cleaning Services: 4 Oceans LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Tickets-Center.com, 2831 St. Rose Parkway #315, Henderson, NV 89052 Completely ripped off on concert tickets - wrong tickets sent, not what we ordered AND charged 4 times the face value of the ticket. Henderson Nevada Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Ticket Sales: tickets-center.com Henderson, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
LT Begnal Motors L.T. Begnal Motor CompanyBegnal Chrysler-Plymouth Jeep Begnal Motors Does Not Deliver on Promises, Warranties or Service Kingston New York Author: Copake Falls, New York Auto Dealers: LT Begnal Motors Kingston, New York

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
Waste Management Waste Management - I was over 30 days late in paying my invoice for period 3/1/17 through 4/30/17. El Cajon California Author: El Cajon, California Recycling/Trash removal: Waste Management El Cajon, California