Your Search | warranty direct

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
Toco Warranty Corps Do Not Get A Warranty From This Company Nationwide Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Corps Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
El Monte RV Does NOT back up their warranty for purchase on used RV Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Verkin, Utah RV Dealers: El Monte RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
amazon advertisted warranty that never existed seattle WA Internet Author: Pennsylvania Building Products: amazon Internet

Jun 28 2016
Square trade warranty Con artists, rip offs, liars, New york Nationwide Author: New york, New York Warranty Companies: Square trade warranty Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Elite Exteriors Failure to follow through on warranty Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Roofing Companies: Elite Exteriors Omaha, Nebraska

zocdoc warranty/guarantee issues Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: zocdoc

Jun 27 2016
Choice Home Warranry REFUSED TO ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS, OR REIMBURSE FOR REPAIR Edison New Jersey Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranry Edison, New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Kanes Furniture Lifetime warranty fraud Lakeland Nationwide Author: Hollister, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Kanes Furniture Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Mack's Motor Sales I paid 5,900 for a 2,800 lemon because I was manipulated into believing there was a extended warranty. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Motor Vehicle: Mack's Motor Sales Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ray Reynolds ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients in every effective way.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Rey Reynolds survived pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds and Associates made a serious commitment to a 100% customer huntinton Beach, California

Jun 23 2016
Royal Rider JINHUA RYDER ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD, ALBATROSS SOLD ELECTRIC GOLF TROLLEYS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, ALL BROKE IN HALF AND SUPPLIER IS IGNORING ALL COMMUNICATION AND WARRANTY CLAIM Jinhua City, Zhejiang ZHEJIANG
Author: Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Royal Rider Jinhua City, Zhejiang,

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV