WARRANTY USA LAS VEGAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: warranty usa las vegas
There may be more specific results for "warranty usa las vegas"
For more specific results for "warranty usa las vegas"
Showing 1-25 of 69,582 Found Reports For more specific results for "warranty usa las vegas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Your Mechanic Failing to honor warranty work and scammed by mechanic performing side work Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Your Mechanic Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Eastwood Homes warranty run-around Clayton NC Author: Clayton, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Eastwood Homes

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

9, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Bait & switch survey company. Offers cheap watch, then hits you with MAJOR fees Las Vegas Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: The Buyers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 22 2017
exbooks.com scam exbooks.com scam , scam book selling website.exbooks scams exbooks.com is scam website beware students Internet
exbooks.com scams Author: New York, Iowa E-trade: exbooks.com scam Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota Tim Arnold, Roy Quady;LIED Claims to be a Christian dealership! Lied about the warranty lied about the financing and I'm paying 2xs the Price. Their NOT CHRISTIANS THEIR THIEVES. Plymouth Minnesota Author: Spring Park, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Cornerstone Auto Plymouth Minnesota

Samsung Samsung Will Not Honor Warranty Nationwide San Jose California
Author: Palo Alto, California Computer Manufaturers: Samsung California

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
BuyPD, Buying Summit, Scott Yancey Seminars, Veil Corp, Tax Liens Direct, American Estate & Trust, Insider's Cash, Blair Poelman, Lars Johnson, Income Properties, USA These companies defrauded $millions from thousands of unsuspecting public investors. They bragged how good they were at getting rentals, then did the bait and switch. Lindon Utah Author: Draper, Utah Seminar Programs: BuyPD, Buying Summit, Lindon, Utah

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
CINEMA STAFFING Jay Sheehan Hired on CL to video wedding for $340. Paid $100 deposit only Los Vegas Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Video & Film Production: CINEMA STAFFING Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Gary Hernandez Certified High Intensity Trainer by Hit Mafia Las Vegas Intensity Trainer Scammer Conman, Fraud Santa Clarita California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Misc. Health Specialists: Gary Hernandez Santa Clarita, California

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

PartsGeek Deceptive catalog description and parts. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: PartsGeek Internet

Aug 21 2017
Cummings marketing and advertising Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Cummings marketing and advertising