Your Search | warranty direct

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Penn Warranty Corporation We purchase truck with Penn Warranty, engine problems occured - claims denied 1081 Hanover Street Industrial Park 18706 Pennsylvania Author: Camden, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Penn Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Warranty Direct Warranty Direct Insurance Services Fraudulent Warranty/Bait & Switch Nationwide Author: Liberty Twp, Ohio Auto Warranty: Warranty Direct Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
StreamNtv Brian Schumacher Brian will not return calls, texts or emails. Sent my defective Kbox back for replacement under warranty, received nothing back. Winston Salem North Carolina Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: StreamNtv Winston Salem, North Carolina

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
OneGuard Home Warranty OneGuard is SCAMMING, DECEIVING, and MANIPULATING their customers - They do NOT honor their contracts! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: OneGuard Home Warranty Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 03 2017
Choice Home Warranty BIG SCAM IN HOME WARRANTY!!! Nationwide Nationwide what matters.... Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
American Signature/Uniters Warranty peeling leather Langhorn Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature/Uniters Langhorn, Pennsylvania

Jan 02 2017
feilds quality construction WOULD NOT FIX WARRANTY WORK grantsville Utah Author: tooele, Utah Builders & Contractors: feilds quality construction grantsville, Utah

Jan 02 2017
WANTED AUTOPROTECT Paid for auto warranty and company out of business Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Fairfield, New Jersey Auto Warranty: WANTED AUTOPROTECT Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jan 01 2017
Usabenets.gov Nancy Banks OD#vr385528 called me 12-28-16 told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 chargrd me $4.00 fee gave me phone number 316-226'9226 never received anything is it possible to look any further to see if she can be held responsible for th She called me told me I was selected to receive a grant of $5200.00 charged me $4.00 fee said it would be direct deposited into my bank account now Im afraid they are going to attack my bank account anytime and clean me out of funds unknown I believe inter It's a scam Author: Middleburg, Florida Government Worker: Usabenets.gov Internet

Jan 01 2017
American Water Resources Reported a leak in my sewer line. They said it was not a clog or a blockage so it wasn't covered Alton Nationwide Author: Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Brinks perpaid card and Netspend there was a freeze on my funds brinks mailed me a new card that hadn't arrived by my payday (direct deposit) so the company to me to purchase a netspend prepaid card and brinks would load my money to the netspend both are from the Bofi federal bank when i tried to activaite my netspend card to have money exchanged the netspend company said in order to download my from my brinks account they would need me to scran my ID#,S.S3 card and a current bill with my address to activaite card when i explained i can't do that i was told that my funds wouldn't be availble to me until 1/4/2017 internet Author: woodstock, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Brinks perpaid card and Netspend internet

Dec 30 2016
Carson Trailer, Inc Failed to stand behind warranty on 1 week old trailer Gardena Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona Trailers: Carson Trailer, Inc Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Access Secure Pack Union Supply DIrect; Access Securepak Shady Merchant this one Rancho Dominguez California Author: Mesa, Arizona Mail Order Services: Access Secure Pack Internet

PGT Industries Best windows - zero lifetime warranty North Venice Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Glass Companies: PGT Industries North Venice, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
Mobility City HOMECARE AMERICA OF SOUTH FLORIDA, INC. My father purchased a Prowler 3310 mobility scooter from Mobility City located at 1801-C 45th St, Ft Lauderdale FL on January 15th 2016. 7 months later on August 4th he took the scooter in for repair due to the head light no longer working. He was advised that the control panel, an electrical component needed replacing and was charged $284.95 for the repair. That was for the part $229.95, labor and freight. He asked the serviceman “Mike” why the part was not under warranty since according to the scooter maker Drive Medical; electrical parts had a 14 month warranty. Mike told him the part was not warrantied. . Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Menifee, California Disability Services: Mobility City Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
AAA Homeowners Insurance Tim Louck Renter of home involved Riverside Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Home Warranty Companies: AAA Homeowners Insurance Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
King Size Direct KS Big & Tall Clothing King Size Direct Is A Scam - Beware Indianapolis Indiana Author: Sterling, Virginia Clothing Stores: King Size Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Dec 28 2016
Choice Home Warranty fraud Nationwide Author: Cibolo, Texas Home Improvements: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide