WARRANTY DIRECT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: warranty direct
There may be more specific results for "warranty direct"
For more specific results for "warranty direct"
Showing 26-50 of 24,911 Found Reports For more specific results for "warranty direct"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
Direct Energy Fraud Nationwide Author: Elmira Heights, New York Electrical Services: Direct Energy Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Home Warranty Coverage Provides False Sense of Security; Most Failures Excluded from Coverage San Ramon Nationwide Author: Hernando Beach, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Jul 18 2017
True Auto, Fort Worth TX They won't leave me alone. They keep sending me a letter every couple of weeks. They say I have a service contract with them for a vehicle that I own. Fort Worth Texas Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Auto Warranty: True Auto, Fort Worth TX Internet

Jul 18 2017
Blendtec Blendtec is not the Last Blender you will own and is the Worst Warranty in the business Orem Utah
Resolution Author: Temecula, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Blendtec Orem, Utah

Jul 18 2017
select home warranty going on 10 days with no ac in 118 degree heat here in arizona and they refuse to fix because there is rust and I cannot provide 3 yrs maintenance even though we just purchased home in Jan 2017 Nationwide Author: YUMA, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: select home warranty Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Batteries Plus Repaired phone incorrectly, refuses to warranty. Chico California
Author: Chico, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Batteries Plus Chico, California

Jul 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP Horrible Customer Service / Will Not Fulfill Claims Against Plan Wilmington DE Author: Rome, Georgia Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Jul 17 2017
Bed Pros, INC Refusing to Honor Warranty St Petersburg Florida Author: Mokena, Illinois Mattress Manufactures: Bed Pros, INC St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Blades direct llc Coral Springs blades directBladesdirect.net Complete scam room filled with convicted felons stay away!!!! Coral springs Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Blades direct llc FL

Jul 16 2017
Direct Gardening Rip-off Bloomington Internet Author: Cedarpines Park, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Select Home Warranty Home Warranty at its LOWEST! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

Jul 15 2017
seal the deal ,sean driveway sealer scam, does not fill in cracks,oil emulsion seal, doesn't honor warranty no known address Tennessee
Author: Cottontown, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: seal the deal no known address, Tennessee

Jul 15 2017
Select Home Warranty Deceptive sales practice, poor service, won't do what they are supposed to do Mahwah, New Jersey Author: GILBERTSVILLE, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Royal Administration Carchex Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Warranty: Royal Administration Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct ESN Direct Scam Artists have moved to 7655 E. Redfield Road, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Idaho Adult Book Stores: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Ryobi Warranty issue for charger, got yelled and knocked off the phone. The Home Depot Author: Brooklyn, New York Warranty Companies: Ryobi Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Farmer Seed Company FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Four Sea Garden supplies steals from customers through deep deceptions, lies and jumping hoops - But you'll never get your $ or what you are owed Faribault Minnesota
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Nurseries: Farmer Seed Company Faribault, Minnesota

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 13 2017
Kelly Roofing Dishonest warranty and no follow up when there is damage due to negligence Bonita Springs Florida Author: Naples, Florida Roofing Companies: Kelly Roofing Bonita Springs, Florida