Your Search | warranty usa

Jun 29 2016
amazon advertisted warranty that never existed seattle WA Internet Author: Pennsylvania Building Products: amazon Internet

Jun 28 2016
Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio, Rob from Greenscape, Patrick from iheart used iheart bidding site, mulching service not completed or refunded when not completed Parma Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Greenscape USA LLC/iheart radio Parma, Ohio

Jun 28 2016
Square trade warranty Con artists, rip offs, liars, New york Nationwide Author: New york, New York Warranty Companies: Square trade warranty Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Elite Exteriors Failure to follow through on warranty Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Roofing Companies: Elite Exteriors Omaha, Nebraska

zocdoc warranty/guarantee issues Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: zocdoc

Jun 27 2016
Choice Home Warranry REFUSED TO ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS, OR REIMBURSE FOR REPAIR Edison New Jersey Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranry Edison, New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Kanes Furniture Lifetime warranty fraud Lakeland Nationwide Author: Hollister, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Kanes Furniture Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
CashNet USA CNU online holding LLC This company reported earning to the IRS in the amount of $1497 that I they had withheld Chicago Illinois Talk Author: Santa Barbara, California Credit Services: CashNet USA Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Publisher Clearing House PCH SCAM USA Nationwide Please provide details Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Publisher Clearinh House Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Mack's Motor Sales I paid 5,900 for a 2,800 lemon because I was manipulated into believing there was a extended warranty. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Motor Vehicle: Mack's Motor Sales Chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 23 2016
Open Business Solutions YELLOW PAGE USA Fraudulently signed my name in the attempt to lock me into a agreement and sent me a bill for $4752.00. i have answered each bill with a firm statement that this is fraud and they can go F*** themselves Frankfurt Internet Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jun 23 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ray Reynolds ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients in every effective way.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Rey Reynolds survived pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds and Associates made a serious commitment to a 100% customer huntinton Beach, California

Jun 23 2016
Royal Rider JINHUA RYDER ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD, ALBATROSS SOLD ELECTRIC GOLF TROLLEYS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, ALL BROKE IN HALF AND SUPPLIER IS IGNORING ALL COMMUNICATION AND WARRANTY CLAIM Jinhua City, Zhejiang ZHEJIANG
Author: Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Royal Rider Jinhua City, Zhejiang,

Jun 22 2016
Cash loan USA Mark-Monica moton They overdraft my account 900.00 saying that I was approved for a 5000.00loan put money into my account then the.checks was forged Atlanta Georgia Author: Pompano beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash loan USA Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 22 2016
Trinity Appliance LLC supposed repair of window AC unit required deposit and didn't accept credit cards Tampa Florida Author: St Petersburg , Florida Warranty Companies: Trinity Appliance LLC Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2016
Phoenix American Warranty Has not returned my money back for a total loss at no fault. My bank has sent several requests and yet no response what so ever! Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Phoenix American Warranty Nationwide