WARRANTY USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: warranty usa
There may be more specific results for "warranty usa"
For more specific results for "warranty usa"
Showing 26-50 of 28,059 Found Reports For more specific results for "warranty usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty They take your money and won't pay claims Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 15 2017
Garmin Nuvi 40 LM Not a genuine lifetime maps update USA Internet Author: Centennial , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Garmin Internet

May 15 2017
Trane Heating and cooling Trane HVAC warranty ripoff Nationwide Author: STEVENSVILLE, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Trane Heating and cooling Nationwide

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
Home Service Club Warranty Corp No Service- 1 room office New York Nationwide Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Home Warranty Companies: Home Service Club Warranty Corp Nationwide

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
ALCOLOCK ALCOLOCK USA, ACS, ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURE SYSTEMS Ignition Interlock Scientifically Baseless. Non ethanol specific, this device throws common sense, science and justice to the wind. Innnocent Americans are going to jail as a result of the illogical implementation of a device that mistakes internal gases for drinking liquor. Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: ALCOLOCK Nationwide

May 15 2017
USA nursery I purchased 3 trees from them. Walnuts and a hazelnut tree. When they arrive they were DEAD, very dry. They just send me dead branches. New Haven Connecticut
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Nurseries: USA nursery Irvington, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Anzo USA Anzo Headlights Awful Headlights Chino California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Parts: Anzo USA Chino, California

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 13 2017
AMS Locksmith And Garage Quoted me one price and then charged another when they arrived, rude customer NO service, Defective lock and refused to warranty it. Marietta, Georgia 30062 Locksmith Scam Author: clayton, North Carolina Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith And Garage Marietta, GA 30062,

May 13 2017
The USA Nursery The USA Nursery sent me very small dead trees, I called many times but they didn't return a call now their mail box is full. This is a scam please do not buy anything from them or you will waste your money. New Haven Connecticut Author: New Jersey Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
American Residential Warranty warranty,contract Nationwide Author: HUTTO, Texas Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Nationwide

May 12 2017
The Warranty Group Inc. Automotive Warranty Services Inc. will not refund Gap Insurance cost Chicago Illinois Author: Fairview, Tennessee Auto Warranty: The Warranty Group Inc. Chicago, Illinois

May 12 2017
The USA Nursery info@theusanursery.com I ordered trees that did not grow. I tried to contact customer service. No one is answering the phone my emails. New Haven Connecticut Author: Tahuya, Washington Landscaping: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
CarMax CarMax & MaxCare are the WORST Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CarMax Nationwide

May 11 2017
Arcticold Refridgeration Matt Cormier, Steve Cormier, and Robert Jeffery Description: I have been waiting over 5 months to get a Warranty replacement Dometic Coil. St Antoine New Brunswick Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Warranty Companies: Arcticold Refridgeration St Antoine, New Brunswick

May 11 2017
Midway USA Midway USA Steals $850! Columbia Missouri Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Midway USA Columbia, Missouri

May 11 2017
The USA Nursery Fraud - charged card but has not sent items, returned emails or answered phone New Haven Connecticut Author: Aledo, Texas Nurseries: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 11 2017
Brandsmart USA Delivered broken TV and refused to exchange Florida Nationwide Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida TVs & VCRs: Brandsmart USA Nationwide

May 11 2017
Olen USA nursery are crooked they got my card number some way and sent dead trees that I never ordered and charged my card 460 dackett point Rd New Haven Connecticut Nation wide
Author: Some where, Appliances: Olen Bagley , Minnesota

May 10 2017
The USA Nursery Sent me dead trees from a fraudulent location Tennesse/Connecticut Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Landscaping: The USA Nursery Internet

May 10 2017
Plattner Volvo - Ocala Deceptive sales practices Ocala Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Warranty: Plattner Volvo - Ocala Ocala, Florida