Your Search | waterworks4u
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Jul 24 2013
waterworks4u no replies for defective unit ( mistmaker) . no answer to email or phone calls.initial unit had outrageous handling and mailing charges. Internet Author: sarasota, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: waterworks4u Internet

Aug 19 2011
WaterWorks4U - MediaWorks4U Sent a legally cancelled order to my home twice and charged my credit card! Royal Palm Beach Florida MediaWorks4U, MediaWorks4U.com, Peter Goodgold once again lying Author: North Haven, Connecticut Alternative Health: WaterWorks4U - MediaWorks4U Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 19 2011
Waterworks4u Taste of the water we were given from his alkaline pitcher tasted excellent, however when we purchased pitchers for $140 the water has a bad taste - and tasted NOTHING like the water we were given at his booth. Royal Palm Beach Florida
Nothing Is Wrong With Alkaline Water Author: Santa Cruz, California Alternative Health: WaterWorks4u Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 19 2011
WaterWorks4u Peter Goodgold I ordered a lamp they sent me wires Royal Palm Beach , Florida
Why would we sell items that have not been available for years??? Author: Hempstead, New York Appliances: WaterWorks4u Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2008
WaterWorks4u - The Water Ionizer Sham Company Water ionizer, water works, peter goodgold, wildwaterfalls, ph alkaline Royal Palm Beach Florida The report is a HOAX most perhaps created by my competition. Author: Providence, Rhode Island Alternative Health: WaterWorks4u Royal Palm Beach, Florida