WATSON DIESEL REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: watson diesel repair
There may be more specific results for "watson diesel repair"
For more specific results for "watson diesel repair"
Showing 1-25 of 22,410 Found Reports For more specific results for "watson diesel repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Walmart Walmart 2yr Repl Plan Worthless Stafford Texas
Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Walmart Stafford, Texas

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Merkel Racing Engines Scott Merkel NEGLIGENT DYNO TUNER HAS TURNED INTO DISHONESTY WHEN EXPOSED Hauppauge New York Author: Ridgefield, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Merkel Racing Engines Hauppauge, New York

Apr 21 2017
The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp REDUCED REIMBURSEMENT ON MY EXTENDED WARRANTY SERVICE CONTRACT Salisbury Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: The Auto Warranty dba AWA Services Grp Salisbury, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Precision Tune Bad Service Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Precision Tune

Apr 20 2017
Allstate Charged me an early termination fee when they stated that they would not San Diego Nationwide Author: Murrieta, California Auto Repair Service: Allstate Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
microwavecontrol.com William E Miller Microwave Oven Control Panel Repair Nationwide Still cheating people La Fayette Georgia Author: New York Appliances: microwavecontrol.com La Fayette, Georgia

Apr 20 2017
Talaton Group Herb Trotter Michelle Trotter wife credit repair company. raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Business Consultants: Talaton Group Herb Trotter raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Computer Services of Brevard Replaced good Windows 10 disc with Windows 8 disc that shuts down Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Computer Services of Brevard Melbourne, Florida

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

Apr 20 2017
Chris Pallante Chris Pallante New York New York Author: Alabama Shoe Repair: Chris Pallante New York, New York

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Cheri Lynn Hernandez Julies Repair shop, Lucky's Appliance shop, Houston Wholesale Refrigeration, Appliance Scam Houston Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Appliances: Cheri Lynn Hernandez Houston, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Bridgecrest/Drivetime Author: Kissimmee, Florida Auto Repair Service: Bridgecrest/Drivetime Internet

Apr 18 2017
National Auto Experts Warranty Forever Voided Powertrain Warranty Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: National Auto Experts Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Keystone RV Manufacture We purchased a new Keystone Raptor Fithwheel Toyhauler. We store it covered with a tarp year round. On our third trip out with the fithwheel the roof covering ripped back about 4 feet exposing the wooded top. We contacted Keystone and were told that the camper was out of warranty and wold not be covered. We had purchased a ins policy to cover any repairs but we're also told that this did not cover a roof repair/replacement. This tear was caused by. Manufacturing defect but Keystone would not take any responsibility. Keystone RV and camper manufacturing. Nationwide Author: Colorado Manufacturers: Keystone RV Manufacture Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Mercedes Benz of Beaumont Mercedes Benz, Mike Smith Auto Group Mercedes Benz is a ripoff, charges too much, doesn't honor their word Beaumont Texas
Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Mercedes Benz of Beaumont Beaumont, Texas

Apr 18 2017
MICHIGAN MOTOR EXCHANGE (M.M.E.) Sold me a used engine with multiple oil leaks.  Detroit Michigan Author: DEARBORN , Michigan Auto Repair Service: MICHIGAN MOTOR EXCHANGE (M.M.E.) Detroit, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Fitness Repair Parts Very rude, poor customer service St. Charles Montana Author: Centreville, Virginia Fitness Consultants: Fitness Repair Parts St. Charles, Montana

Apr 18 2017
i99repair i99repair.com Emmet Idaho Author: Rome, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: i99repair Idaho