Your Search | wayne walton

Jul 09 2014
Freedom Boat Club BEWARE!!!!! Destin, Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Destin, Florida Boat Marinas: Freedom Boat Club Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Dresale This company advertises beautiful wedding dresses and delivers a dress that is a piece of junk. Do not get scammed by them. There dresses are very cheap copies that look nothing like the dress in the picture. Ours came sewn all crooked, had tears in it and is completely useless for anything but a bad joke. Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Bridal Shops: Dresale Internet

Jul 06 2014
HCA Fort Walton Beach Medical Center My mammogram written reports for years read Normal even though I complained of pain and kept getting sick; I have images showing Mold Growing inside my saline Implant almost killing me and photos of implants after removed with mold. Fort Walton Beach Florida
Author: SHALIMAR, Florida Hospitals: HCA Fort Walton Beach Medical Center Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Jul 04 2014
Pacific Brochures/ California Diane This company is pure fraud, I called then prior to ordering and they stated that they will advertise and as a result I will recieve 300 to 500 envelopes per week to process on a part time basis and up to 700 envelopes on a full time basis, so I proceeded to order and paid $50.00 of which $15.00 was for rushed delivary!! San Diago California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Federal Government: Pacific Brochures/ California San Diago, California

Jul 03 2014
Focus Camera If I could I would give Focus a negative star - Be aware - Do not order from them!! Brooklyn Nationwide Author: wayne, New Jersey Cameras & Video: Focus Camera Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
JESSIE SIMPSON supposedly with U.S. Government/Treasury Dept. / JOHN DATSUN, rep who cold-called and referred me to MS. SIMPSON I WAS CONTACTED BY PHONE AND TOLD I HAD REC'D A TREASURY GRANT OF $7,849. REFERRED ME TO JESSIE SIMPSON TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION. Washington, D.C. (allegedly) Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: JESSIE SIMPSON Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Aadvantage North American Vanlines North American Van Lines, Sirva, Pensacola North American Movers, Destin North American, Northwest Florida North American, Allied Vanlines, Joan E. Ryan, Michael P. Fergus, Gregory S. Maiers, Bob Rosing, Ed Plant, David McDaniel, Veronica Mills, Samantha $14,000 North American Vanlines Ripoff, Breach of Contract, Missing Shipments, Damaged Items Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Destin, Florida Moving Companies: Aadvantage North American Vanlines Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jul 02 2014
Family Puppies, Dave Wayne, Dave Chupp, Dave's Pups, My lovable Westies, Corinna Chupp, Fluffy paws, My beautiful Frenchies, Loy Sold a puppy that needed an operation. nappanee Indiana Author: Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Family Puppies / Dave Wayne nappanee, Indiana

Jul 02 2014
CAPITAL ONE / DIRECT MERCHANT BANK Using a very nasty collection agency nevada Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Collection Agencies: CAPITAL ONE / DIRECT MERCHANT BANK Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters Inc Scam Debt colection on a Minor that suppose to have happened 18 years ago Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Collection Agencies: Anthony Wayne Credit Adjusters Inc Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jul 01 2014
HSUS Humane Society of The United States HSUS, TV Ad Claiming Support and care for animals, Internet
Author: Miller, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: HSUS Humane Society of The United States Internet

Jun 28 2014
Fish Window Cleaning Northern New Jersey6 Hay Partially cleaned my gutters when I paid to have them fully cleaned; left leaves on the outside of them Riverdale New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Fish Window Cleaning Riverdale, New Jersey

Jun 26 2014
RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream On 6/25/13 ordered Dermaskin Antiaging Cream - canceled 15 min. after ordering - rec'd cancellation notification - 7/13 VISA card shows shpg chgs - I cancelled product, but they say not shpg chgs. Palmdale California Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Alternative Health: RVTL Dermaskin Antiaging Cream Palmdale, California

Jun 24 2014
Plum Education Substitute Teacher Placement Mr. Caldwell Where is my Pay for the Assignment I completed at Wayne Metro in Redford, Michigan? Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Teachers: Plum Education Substitute Teacher Placement Detroit, Michigan

Jun 23 2014
Sam Kvalo Samantha Kvalo sam kvalo tatedgirl Sold me 2 Lame horses that were drugged and told me they were 100% sound kid safe and that her 5 year old rode them last summer DeForest Wisconsin Author: S. Wayne, Wisconsin Horse Traders: Sam Kvalo DeForest, Wisconsin

Jun 20 2014
oranum oranum.com oranum .com psychic wayne isaacs is con arist took €4000 from me L-1855 Luxembourg ,Kirchberg, 44 Avenue John F. Ke Internet Author: dublin, California Internet Fraud: oranum Internet

Jun 19 2014
Gold's Gym ,Bobby Jones/Walton Way, ABC Financial Lying about cancellation date to get additional fees Augusta Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold's Gym (Bobby Jones/Walton Way) Augusta, Georgia

Jun 18 2014
Radnor Vet Hospital SCAM Wayne Pennsylvania
Author: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania Veterinarian Services: Radnor Vet Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2014
K9 Kraftwerk Wayne Curry, Marrianne Schumacher DOG SCAM/ ABUSE They lied about a dog we bought online, they sent us a sick, unhealthy and untrained dog. They also tried to charge 2 more charges on our credit card for $9,500.00 Rochester Washington Author: west hollywood, California Animal Services: K9 Kraftwerk Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Ground And Pound Gaming / Vision Plus VPE web Robert Green PIMPIN Conartiest of a Crook Strikes Again! Marysville Tennessee Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Computer Programmers: Ground And Pound Gaming / Vision Plus VPE web Marysville, Tennessee

Jun 16 2014
ILOTTO I WENT TO MY CREDIT UNION TO STOP THEM FROM TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND FOUND OUT THEY ARE A FRAUD IT STOPPED MY DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATLY THERE FORE I WILL NOW BE IN DEBT TKS TO ME PAYING BILLS AUTOMATIC ON MY ACCOUNTS Internet Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Internet Fraud: ILOTTO Internet

Jun 11 2014
Bryan Dunst Merrill Lynch in Wayne NJ Extremely poor performance, unsuitable investments, and complete lack of management of account Wayne New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Financial Services: Bryan Dunst Wayne, New Jersey

Jun 10 2014
HG Hunting and Tactical HG Hunting & Tactical The Web is flooded with complaints on this company, the same basic story told over and over. Fort Wayne Indiana Author: San Diego, California Guns & Ranges: HG Hunting and Tactical Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jun 07 2014
Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Blaine Wong Thomas Blaine Wong Christopher Moon Eric Wayne Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs Lin Duhe Allen Scammer stole my money,Blocked me and wont answer calls Carriere Mississippi Carriere Mississippi
Author: Mississippi Animal Services: Bleu Moon Cattle Dogs Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Blaine Wong Carriere, Mississippi

Jun 05 2014
guitarcontrol.com Claude Johnson Let me RIP you OFF with my offers Claude Johnson Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Dover, Arkansas Con Artists: guitarcontrol.com Wayne, Pennsylvania