WAYNE WALTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wayne walton
There may be more specific results for "wayne walton"
For more specific results for "wayne walton"
Showing 1-25 of 3,514 Found Reports For more specific results for "wayne walton"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Sara the film production services Sarah The Film SLOW PAY IS NO PAY Brooklyn New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Producers: Sara the film production services Brooklyn, New York

Oct 08 2017
Psychic Beverly Winston Called for cleansing & reuniting spell for getting my ex back. Christina Williams/ Dina Winston/Beverly Winston she has an attitude every time we spoke she claims to be in meditation but can never give me insight of what's on. She's money hungry with no type of talent or knowledge of what she's doing. Instead of her doing the work she wanted me to do everything. I hate fake a*s psychics that don't know sh* but in these ads they post results are guaranteed to work in 7 days. I hope they/she come across this report and know that nowadays people will hurt you for scamming them out of money. Low life bi*s. California/ Florida Internet Author: Fort Walton, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Beverly Winston Internet

Oct 02 2017
Award Notification Commission Why The Fee For The Sweep, ANC? Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 02 2017
Legion Limited Medical First HealthAXIS Insurance Company We were promised that this insurance would cover all of our needs and is not accepted and does not pay. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Clearlake Oaks, California Health Insurance: Legion Limited Medical Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2017
Omega options Took my money Internet Author: WAYNE, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Omega options Internet

Sep 30 2017
First Health Axis, Legion Limited Medical, Alliance for Consumers USA, Health Insurance Innovations, Alliance for Consumers, USA I was told that my Dr. visits would be $10 & specialists $25, my scripts $4-$14. I have been paying for my Dr. visits (one was $42). I was told at that visit that I only had 3 Dr. visits/yr. I would have to pay for any over that. My prescriptions have been over $100 & I have 6. I have been using a prescription card because it's cheaper. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Wellington, Florida Doctors: First Health Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2017
Student7Online Ordered a Kayak July 28, 2017 and as of September 29, 2017 it has not been delivered and I cannot make any contact with the company. Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Boat Brokers: Student7Online Internet

Sep 27 2017
Lumanere-R I ordered a sample but keep receiving products I didn't order. Santa Ana California Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Beauty Salons: Lumanere-R Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
SHAWN WAYNE COOK SCAM ARTIST - CON ARTIST - FAKE - FRAUD - THIEF - LIAR Hot Springs Arkansas Author: little rock , Arkansas Con Artists: SHAWN WAYNE COOK Hot Springs, Arkansas

11, Report #1401998

Sep 24 2017
Wayne Mazda Wayne MazdaBergen Auto Enterprise, LLCWayne Auto Mall HyundaiMazda of Wayne Ripoff when trading a car. The dealer gave me a higher trade in value for my vehicle and literally stole the money back by increasing the price of the lease and in the finance contract Wayne New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Wayne Mazda Wayne, New Jersey

Sep 21 2017
Pool doctor Staten Island | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Pool doctor Staten Island Pool doctor ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Staten Island New York
Pool Doctor Contractors Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Pool doctor Staten Island Staten Island , New York

Sep 10 2017
Itsworthmore.com it's Worth More LLC Bait and Switch Sanford Florida
Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Telephones: Itsworthmore.com Sanford , Florida

Sep 08 2017
Rainbow Broadband Russ Hamm Lack of payment for product / services provided. New York New York Author: Wayne, New Jersey Communications & Networking: Rainbow Broadband New York, New York

Sep 05 2017
M 1 FINANCIAL Adam White rip off 2500.00 from me Georgia Author: fort Wayne, Indiana Financial Services: M 1 FINANCIAL , Georgia

Sep 03 2017
Ross Wayne Scheiwe Left town without paying off loan. Will not give current address. He owes $580 and is now living in Kentucky. He knows he owes the money and I have loan papers, but he will not pay the debt nor will give me contact information. Lexington or Louisville Kentucky Author: Billings, Montana Dead Beat Customers: Ross Wayne Scheiwe Internet

Sep 02 2017
Asian Psychic Kim Sarah Martin I contacted her about reuniting me with my ex. She asked for both names and birth dates she then said to reunite us and clear the negative energy it would be $175 and she said it would take at least 3 days.  Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Fort Walton, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Asian Psychic Kim Internet

Sep 01 2017
Wayne Pumps THINK TWICE BEFORE BUYING FROM THIS MANUFACTURE! Will not warranty a brand new pump that is still under warranty. Still in box. Other pump failed and now the brand new pump will not work. HARRISON Ohio **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: london, Kentucky Car Washes: Wayne Pumps HARRISON, Ohio

Aug 31 2017
C J' S STABLES LLC, Connor Salkeid Connor Salkeld Connor Salkeid owner of C J's Stables Misrepresents Horses He Has For Sale Ft. Wayne Indiana HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN CONNER SALKEID IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH? RIGHT... Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Horse Traders: C J' S STABLES LLC Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Aug 26 2017
All Things Beauty Ordered one of those sticky bras and dermocal foundation from an add/site on facebook. Its been way over a month and ive yet to recieve my items. Ive tried to email them multiple times and have only gotten automatic reply email saying they can’t help due Stole money, never sent items, fake company on line Internet
Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 25 2017
WALMART NO SECURITY AT THE WESTBURY, NY STORE, MY MONEY WAS STOLEN AFTER I CHECKED OUT AT THE AUTOMATED REGISTER AND SECURITY DID NOTHING TO STOP IT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD IT ON VIDEO, WALMART REFUSED TO LET ME SEE THE VIDEO BENTONVILLE Arkansas
Just sad... Author: COMMACK, New York Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

22, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Gary Wayne Hales Gary W Hales scam artist on dating sites....gold dealer, said he was an architect in Miami Miami or Bay City, Texas ??? Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet: Gary Wayne Hales Internet