Your Search | wayne walton

1, Report #1341905

Dec 07 2016
Brooks Portman DBABP.com Pandering, misleading and incompetent SEO & website developer Springfield Ohio Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Search Engine Optimization: Brooks Portman Springfield, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ON THEIR SECURED GROUNDS & they did nothing about it! They also didn't fix my transmission correctly! They held my car for 2.5 months! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston TX

Nov 14 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered goods, paid, next received saying been sent, no goods, no reply to e mails, no contact number ???? Internet Author: Walton on Thames, Alabama Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 11 2016
Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty REAL ESTATE FRAUD/CONSUMER FRAUD Wayne New Jersey Author: Palisades Park, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty Wayne, New Jersey

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 07 2016
Custom Remodeling Beita Brothers, Wayne Beita, Beita Designs, Custom Remodeling, Inc, Frank Beita, Francisco Beita Wayne is a scammer who takes your money, and does not deliver. Took over $41,000 for a kitchen and flooring remodel and did not deliver. Pearland Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Kitchens: Custom Remodeling Pearland,

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions myphpinfo.com Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace coastal Roofing Co took a deposit did not do work Leland North Carolina Author: Southport, North Carolina Home Improvements: Coast Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Leland, North Carolina

Oct 15 2016
Kron IBI Duane Kronberg Storm Damage Leads Company and business owner do not follow through on payment of contracts Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Indiana Work at Home: Kron IBI Indiana

Oct 05 2016
Wayne Wallace Coastal RoofingCarolina Roofing Took deposit didn't do work Shallotte North Carolina Date error/ another address Author: Climax, North Carolina Home Improvements: Wayne Wallace Shallotte, North Carolina

Oct 04 2016
Glenbrook Hyundai browbeaten into submission Fort Wayne Indiana I apologize Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Auto Dealers: Glenbrook Hyundai Fort Wayne, Indiana

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
READY CARS INC. READY CARS INC. in Fort Walton Beach, FL Overcharged, deceived, lied, traumatized, stressed Ft. Walton Beach Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: READY CARS INC. Ft. Walton Beach, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Wayne homes llc Wayne homes Greensburg, Pa Poor Construction, Even worse consumer services Greensburg Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Wayne homes llc Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Wayne Hermansen Fraud, Liar, Cold-Hearted b*****d Highland Indiana Tried to believe, but you are a snake Author: Dyer, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC Highland, Indiana

Sep 11 2016
TLC: The Lawn Company Scam Shrewsbury Massachusetts Author: Wayne, New Jersey Landscaping: TLC: The Lawn Company Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2016
Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling, LLC Wayne H Hermansen Con Artist Wayne H Hermansen Contractor Highland Indiana
Author: Munster , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Sterling Construction & Home Remodeling, LLC Highland , Indiana

Sep 02 2016
Coastal Roofing Co Wayne Wallace Coastal Roofing Co/Wayne Wallace Rips-Off two elderly Vet Women in Sunset Beach Little River South Carolina Author: Sunset Beach, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Coastal Roofing Co Little River, South Carolina

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 27 2016
David Wayne Grimm Contractor who sells services they cannot perform in Howell Michigan Author: Howell, Michigan Builders & Contractors: David Wayne Grimm Howell, Michigan