barely

Your Search | wayne county friend of court

Apr 14 2014
A. Anthony Corp. Failure to Pay! Charolette North Carolina Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Property Management: A. Anthony Corp. Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Barbara Park Boulder County Social Services Kept my child in custody charging thousands of dollars after court determined my child LIED. Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Adoption Agency: Barbara Park Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him in Bundy BLM Standoff Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite , Nevada Police: Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 13 2014
scott free mobile mechanic mike gonzalez my mom was referred to mike by a friend he charged her 50$ to see what was wrong with her ford suv he determined it needed a head gasket then he told her he would charge her 550$ to do the job so he says that the job would require a lot of water leakage so he decided to take the car after two weeks he finally brings it back collects the remaining balance the next day my mom drives to the store car runs hot so she calls mike he says hell come over and see what the problem is never shows up after numerous calls and texts so finally my mom decides to take it to purrfect auto they check the car says no head gasket work was ever done and they tried calling mike for her my mom has called this man over a hundred times she has even tried calling from different numbers he even admitted to not doin the job my mom is on a fixed income shes on social security and she doesn't just have 600$ to throw away las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: scott free mobile mechanic las vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2014
GENERAL TRANMISSION ALEX BAUM IN SERGIO MARTINEZ SCAMMERS Alex Baum in Sergio martinez in a fraud in be scamming they had scam my friend they lie about fixing your car in at the same time say that some then else is wrong if your car to get more money out of you dont trust them at all they both talk like they are very good people dont be fooled by them they did my friend the same way in robbed her for 2000 dollars in still didnt fix her car we had to tow it out of there shop our self they didnt give her money back are fix her car so she had filed a lawsuit on them so any body that come a cross them snakes in the grass dont beleave anything they say Houston Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Auto Repair Service: GENERAL TRANMISSION HOUSTON, Texas

Apr 12 2014
Tom Collins Clark County Nevada Commissioner Nevada Public Servant Issues Veiled Death Threat to Utahn's: better have funeral plans las vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Politicians: Tom Collins Clark County NV Commissioner las vegas, Nevada

32, Report #206015

Apr 12 2014
Brazoria County Court, Detention Facility, Probation Officer HOLDING JUVENILE LONGER THAN SENTENCE, NO PREVIOUS HISTORY, SET UP, corruption Angleton Texas Author: Alvin, Texas Correctional Facilities: Brazoria County Court / Detention Facility / Probation Officer Angleton, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Dogan Arik--Wanted By The Orange County Sheriff's Department Dogan Arik is facing six felony counts and did not show up for his court date. Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Criminal Justice System: Dogan Arik Costa Mesa, California

Apr 11 2014
RICHARD W. BENNETT Ben R Neth, Bianca Barnes, Dick Masters, Larry Swanson, Laurence Wayne Bennett, Laurence William Bennett, Lawrence Wayne Bennett, R Wayne Bennett, Randall Brannan, Rich Bennett, Richard Ben-Neth, Richard Bennet, Richard Bennett, Richard Masters, Richard S RICHARD BENNETT, Child Molester, Habitual Criminal Cyber Bullying Monster Wanted Predator/Psychopath on the run for multiple felonies including rape of a teen, financial abuse of the elderly, identity theft... NATIONWIDE
Author: Alabama Police: RICHARDW. BENNETT Portland, Oregon

Apr 11 2014
Teens for better America C.E,O Ms Virgina Wilkins I was order to do community service and when I went there Ms Virgina Wilkins told me just pay her and she will send my info to the courts well I told her no bercause my freedom will be in jeperdy so she kept begging for my money so I change my service now I think its not fair she ripping people off so that she can make money in her pocket she been doing this for 10yrs in las vegas with the clark county courts I'm, afriad she will blackmail someone who don't have the money she craves las vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Work at Home: Teens for better America las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Cipriano Brothers Contracting INC Homeowner beware ! Cipriano Brothers Contracting , bad work, paid and not finished , complete lack of communication Salt Point , Dutchess County New York Author: Hopewell Junction , New York Building Services: Cipriano Brothers Contracting INC Salt Point, New York

Apr 11 2014
Assurant Solutions Absurd ripoff wayne Pennsylvania Author: West Hollywood, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions wayne, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2014
Salespider.com SaleSpider.com Published my address on the web without my consent or knowledge and is charging a fee in order to remove it. Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Search Engine Optimization: Salespider.com Internet

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Franklin Collection Service, Inc. While attempting to resolve the debt I was bullied and belittled by a supervisor named Jeremy who stated the balls not in your court lady. You need to pay your bills and you wouldn't be calling me. He went on to say I don't know what it's like calling a debt collector because I pay my bills. When confronted on his behavior Jeremy stated you must not like people, that's what your problem is lady Tupelo Mississippi Author: Fairhope, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Cellular Phone Companies: Franklin Collection Service, Inc. Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 09 2014
Benton County Jail, Arkansas Numerous Deputies Verbal Abuse, Cold Temperatures, deprivation of necessities Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Police: Benton County Jail, Arkansas Bentonville, Arkansas

Apr 09 2014
qpid network--- Idates Asia and Chnlove and Charming Dates fake ladies and huge fraud --one agency in Phillipines caught and in court now hong kong Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Dating Services: qpid network Internet

Apr 09 2014
John Houston Floyd Unique Construction Group Llc Scam beware. He will not pay his sub contractors and will run off with customers deposits. He won't even finish the job and the customer will be sol. Shelby Twp Michigan
Author: Wayne, Michigan Home Improvements: John Houston Floyd Shelby Twp, Michigan

Apr 09 2014
Captain Mark White I received an email stating: This is to inform you about this is legal case which is against your name and against your Social security number.So before we take you in to the coustody for financial froud activity, kindly get back to us on 702 609 9301. They are claiming a long overdue balance of $987.00. I have no idea what this is about. The two attachments to the email have a United States District Court seal on them. NEVADA
Author: FORT HOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Captain Mark White Internet

Apr 09 2014
Landside Landscape Group Contracted work with the company and had to use court services to get paid Stoney Creek Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton On., Ontario Landscape Companies: Landside Landscape Group Stoney Creek, Ontario

Apr 08 2014
QUICKCLAIMS.US //QUICK CLAIMS,LLC. //INOFQUICKCLAIMS.US//WWW.QUICKCLAIMS.UC//EMIL K. QUICKCLAIMS. SMALL CLAIMS COURT FILING SCAM SAN FERNANDO, California 90007 Internet Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: QUICKCLAIMS.US Internet

Apr 08 2014
Jackson County, MS /Alfa Sheriff Mike Byrd, County Prosecutor Mark Watts, chancery court judge Neil Harris/Alfa Life Insurance CORRUPTION IN JACKSON COUNTY MS AND FRAUD, Murder ( WRONGFUL DEATH) Alfa life ... Kidnapping,brainwashing,killing,stealing by a family who controls politicians Pascagoula Mississippi
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Jackson County, MS /Alfa Pascagoula, Mississippi

Apr 08 2014
Wayne Troyer - works at StudioWTA - StudioWTA, Wayne Troyer, AIA Principal Design Director, architecture, designers, interior design, New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Louisiana Architects & Designers: Wayne Troyer - works at StudioWTA New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 08 2014
HCTRA Houston County Toll Road Association Experts at Extortion Houston Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: HCTRA Houston, Texas

Apr 07 2014
Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care and treatment. Center for Reconstructive Dentistry is confident in their comprehensive patient care and treatment provided for preventive, general, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry. Latest techniques, state-of-the art facility provides patients with many treatment options both simple and complicated dental treatment plans. Dr. Sherri Worth receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Dr. Sherri Worth patient/client relationships and continued satisfaction lets patients feel confident and secure. Dr. Sherri Worth, Ripoff Report Verified Los Angeles, Orange County California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care Newport Beach, California