Your Search | wayne county friend of the court, michigan

Jan 18 2017
Essilor of America, Inc. Crizal lenses Fraud Misrepresentations Abuse of Disabled Elder Abuse Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Illinois Manufacturers: Essilor of America, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Maria Charleton Stiffs the best pool service I ever had Anaheim California Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Maria Charleton Anaheim, California

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Westcor Land and Title I was issued clear title on a property that possesses an $870,000 lien and Westcor is not standing behind the clear title that was issued. Maitland Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Westcor Land and Title Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
DiGesare Mechanical Inc. DiGesare Mechanical Non payment of Hvac installer Lien was filed Schenectady New York Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: DiGesare Mechanical Inc. Schenectady, New York

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Mckenzie Law Joesph Sanchez Sue, Garnishing Wages, taking you to court. Idllywild California Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Mckenzie Law California

Kenneth Wayne Halverson tax lead scam los angeles california
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Kenneth Wayne Halverson Internet

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

socketlabs Waste of time as they reject as they please... Aston Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Services: socketlabs Aston, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Temple of the ancient dragon cindy fleming,tom erik raspotnik,Dragon jewelry copy right violation and trade buiness torts Internet Author: portland, Maine Jewelers: Temple of the ancient dragon Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Rip off of services Van Nuys California Argue!!!! Author: Van Nuys, California Locksmiths: Locksmith Pros Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Loan Organics Mark Lewis was the SCAMMED MANY OUT OF LOTS OF MONEY.....SAME STORYS Washington, D.C. Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Loans: Loan Organics Nationwide