WAYNE COUNTY FRIEND OF THE COURT, MICHIGAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wayne county friend of the court, michigan
There may be more specific results for "wayne county friend of the court, michigan"
For more specific results for "wayne county friend of the court, michigan"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Clarification needed... Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bank of America Denise Wilburn Gave an inaccurate review on my claim #160313100311 Charlotte city California
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: Bank of America Charlotte city, California

Oct 22 2017
Rite Track Auto Sales Rite Track Auto Detailing Tried to sell broken truck frame as having no damage Canton Michigan Author: Ravenna, Ohio Auto Dealers: Rite Track Auto Sales Canton, Michigan

Oct 22 2017
Allied Universal Security Universal Protection FEDERAL, STATE, CITY, AND COUNTY LAW BREAKER seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Security Services: Allied Universal Security seattle, Washington

Oct 22 2017
Exclusivity Store Battle Flashlights Membership Scam with monthly credit card charges San Diego California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Consumer Services: Exclusivity Store San Diego, California

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Idea village Bought the spin spa cleansing facial brush . This product is difficult to use. Cannot get the on button to stay on. Ir has a plastic push in button that has split. I can only get it to operate when I push the button the whole time, but when you take the finger off the button it stops. Makes it hard to wash my face Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Idea village Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Eastwood Homes Savannah TownhomesCharlotte, NC 28273 Change the unit price after agreement Charlotte, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Eastwood Homes Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Kevin Gray, Alphabet Digital Waste of time and total ripoff - do not pay this guy upfront Manchester Nationwide Author: Sherman Oaks, California Websites: Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Blue cloud deals They advertised the waist shaper and I was interested in it so I purchased from them Internet
Author: LEBANON, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Blue cloud deals Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Law office of Frank Deluoria Frank I had a custody case i feel was not handled right. The case was closed and we didnt even see the judge. The other party didnt do court ordered things and got away with it. Covington Tennessee Author: Burlison, Tennessee Attorneys General: Law office of Frank Deluoria Covington, Tennessee

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2017
Leagle.com Donald Johnson Posted Old Court Docs Cost me My Job Arkansas Internet Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Leagle.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Cash Now Offer Jeff sent them 142 dollars worth of strips close to a month ago & now they dont answer phones or emails Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Now Offer Internet

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Capital 1 business broker Unethical misleading their clients and Rip them off Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Farmingron hills, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Capital 1 business broker Farmington hills, Michigan