Your Search | wayne county friend of the court

Skin Royale another fountain of youth ripoff Internet
Author: Chula Vista, California Pharmacies: Skin Royale Internet

Jan 24 2017
UrbanDaddy UrbanDaddy Perks Nonpayment of Overdue Vendor Invoice New York New York Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Consumer Services: UrbanDaddy New York, New York

Jan 24 2017
SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LTD, SHAWN GOLDETEIN ESQ, goldsteinlawltd.com STIFFED ME 80.00. WORKED 8 HOURS FOR HIM TO BE INSULTED., LOWEST OF CLASS HUMAN LAS VEGAS Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auctions: SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 24 2017
Empire Today Empire Carpet The carpet and tile wasnt even installed and I was very disappointed Luthersville Georgia Author: Woodbury, Georgia Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Northlake, Illinois

Jan 24 2017
Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide News Media: Vogue UK Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
HAAN Corporation I purchased a HAAN VersaSteam Pro, model #BS-20Q, BS-20QS with acccessory package from QVC; the machine has never worked and it is past the deadline to return this product. I've called the company, left messages; received no response. I've emailed them, again, no response. Lancaster Nationwide; PA Author: Richmond, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: HAAN Corporation Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kelly McManus Smit Bad For The Lake Community Helps Key Hole and Funneling Dowagiac Michigan
Author: Niles, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Kelly McManus Smit Dowagiac,

Jan 24 2017
GJ Gardner Samuel Lester Do not do business with this Company or Man. We did work for him and he first wrote us a bad check. We tried several times to contact him (Samuel Lester) and he wouldn't return calls or emails. We stopped by his office and they would tell us he is not the Don't do business with GJ Gardner under Samuel Lester San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: GJ Gardner Samuel Lester San Antonio, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma I ordered a custom shirt for my Mother-In-law for Christmas. It has never arrived after weeks of trying to get the order completed. Internet Author: Athens, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Jan 24 2017
The Rejuvenum Company Fraudulent Charges for Prize Products Phoenix Arizona Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: The Rejuvenum Company Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 24 2017
claycooleymotorcompany pretty much the whole customer service department they are a fake fraud business dallas irving Nationwide The Deadbeat Wail Author: little elm, Texas Auto Dealers: claycooleymotorcompany Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Credit Control LLC Violation of Privacy hazelwood Missouri Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control LLC hazelwood, Missouri

Jan 24 2017
SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Scam company with NO intention of delivery items order, Do Not use them Boca Internet Author: Florida Fishing: SA Fishing AKA Salt Armour Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lost Ways Claude Davis Scam Offers 4 Survival Books Sends One Paperback Instead of Hard Cover Internet Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Book Publishers: Lost Ways Internet

Jan 24 2017
Hydro Galaxy BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY....TAKES YOUR MONEY AND NEVER RECIEVE ITEMS PURCHASED.....COMPLAINTS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.....ITS A SHAME AMAZON ALLOWS THEM TO SELL ON THEIR WEBSITE......I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT THE COMPANY PROFITS OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION....HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS....DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE US.....BEWARE Burbank California
Author: st. elmo, Illinois Nurseries: Hydro Galaxy Burbank, California

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Tmobile payed for a phone in full, phone got lost in the mail and Tmobile wont replace the phone and wont give me a refund!!!!!! Sylmar california Author: sylmar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Jim Hammonds The Monkey Whisperer Narcissistic business owner calls customer a snowflake and d****ebag St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Queensbury , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Jim Hammonds St. Petersburg , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 23 2017
Hobbies Discount hobbiesdiscount.com Add me to the list of suckers that tried. Internet Author: Layton, Utah Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah