WAYNE FONTAINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wayne fontaine
There may be more specific results for "wayne fontaine"
For more specific results for "wayne fontaine"
Showing 26-50 of 2,314 Found Reports For more specific results for "wayne fontaine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 18 2017
Kenneth Wayne Halverson tax lead scam los angeles california
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Kenneth Wayne Halverson Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eric Fontaine AKA Dennis St. John Money Flipping Instagram Scam Internet Author: Collinsville, Illinois Financial Services: Eric Fontaine Internet

Jan 13 2017
Aminah Rosa Powell Salon Aminah Powell Broke Lease trashed unit non payment of rent fort wayne Indiana Author: fort wayne, Indiana Property Management: Aminah Rosa Powell Salon fort wayne, Indiana

Jan 13 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA BODY FIT MARKETEXTREME HEALTHY SHOPDBL FIENAGARCINIAPEB NIXQUIENTEYESERUM UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS DURING TRIAL PERIOD CAUSING SEVERAL BANK OVERDRAFTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA DIST CTR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDANationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
alucia skin care Lumella skin care BEWARE SCAM PRODUCTS AND BILLING Los Angeles california Author: fort wayne, Indiana Eye Care: alucia skin care Internet

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Dec 31 2016
American Freight Website conflicts with store on pricing. Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Bed & Bath: American Freight Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 28 2016
Walters Auto Group, Walters Automotive, Walters Auto Sales and Rentals, Walters 1975 Sold Me a Junk Truck, Took it Back a Week Later and Won't Refund My Down Payment Goshen Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Group Goshen, Indiana

Dec 24 2016
ideavillage I bought the one year of shaving,false advertising,worst shave I have ever had,and blades don't last near as long as advertised Wayne New Jersey Author: silver springs, Florida Liars: iDEAVILLAGE Wayne , New Jersey

Dec 22 2016
Coastal Roofing Wayne Wallace Little River South Carolina Author: Memphis, Tennessee Home Improvements: Coastal Roofing Little River, South Carolina

Dec 22 2016
Hoodies Store AKA Hoodies AKA storestorehoodies.com Ordered a Detroit Lions Salute to Service Hoodie and never received the item. Was told this by email, Note: The name shows on the statement is JINGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD. The money was deducted from my account in more than the amount at checkout. Was given a tracking number and product has not moved at all. Still in preshipment status for weeks. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina On-Line Stores: Hoodies Store Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 21 2016
Wayne Allyn Root Calvary Portfolio Svcs LLC Called for a free play, but was pressured to get involved with a Buy-In. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Casinos: Wayne Allyn Root Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 17 2016
MyBob.net Bob Piker Sent my watch for repair and he lost it. Normal Illinois Watch found, repaired, and returned Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Clock Repair: MyBob.net Normal, Illinois

Dec 12 2016
Buy Right Auto Sales Posted personal information online Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Buy Right Auto Sales Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

42, Report #1341905

Dec 07 2016
Brooks Portman DBABP.com Pandering, misleading and incompetent SEO & website developer Springfield Ohio Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Search Engine Optimization: Brooks Portman Springfield, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 15 2016
John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ON THEIR SECURED GROUNDS & they did nothing about it! They also didn't fix my transmission correctly! They held my car for 2.5 months! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston TX

Nov 11 2016
Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty REAL ESTATE FRAUD/CONSUMER FRAUD Wayne New Jersey Author: Palisades Park, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty Wayne, New Jersey

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 07 2016
Custom Remodeling Beita Brothers, Wayne Beita, Beita Designs, Custom Remodeling, Inc, Frank Beita, Francisco Beita Wayne is a scammer who takes your money, and does not deliver. Took over $41,000 for a kitchen and flooring remodel and did not deliver. Pearland Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Kitchens: Custom Remodeling Pearland,

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions myphpinfo.com Inept, Scam Artists, Insurance Fraud is usually by Insurance Company Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Wayne, Pennsylvania