Your Search | wayne walton

Jan 18 2017
Kenneth Wayne Halverson tax lead scam los angeles california
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Marketing Companies: Kenneth Wayne Halverson Internet

Jan 16 2017
Ft. Walton Beach medical Center Jaimin Patel MD unprofessional and deliberate overcharge for medical care that was never received destin Florida Author: Madison, Mississippi Hospital Emergency Rooms: Ft. Walton Beach medical Center destin, Florida

Jan 13 2017
Aminah Rosa Powell Salon Aminah Powell Broke Lease trashed unit non payment of rent fort wayne Indiana Author: fort wayne, Indiana Property Management: Aminah Rosa Powell Salon fort wayne, Indiana

Jan 13 2017
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA BODY FIT MARKETEXTREME HEALTHY SHOPDBL FIENAGARCINIAPEB NIXQUIENTEYESERUM UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS DURING TRIAL PERIOD CAUSING SEVERAL BANK OVERDRAFTS DISTRIBUTION CENTER ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA DIST CTR ST PETERSBURG FLORIDANationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
alucia skin care Lumella skin care BEWARE SCAM PRODUCTS AND BILLING Los Angeles california Author: fort wayne, Indiana Eye Care: alucia skin care Internet

Jan 10 2017
BumpKey.US I ordered keys from Bumpkey on Dec.30,2016. As of January 10,2017 i have NOT received any keys. I've emailed them--no repsonse. I'ved called them multiple times--Only get recorded message 913 N.Beal Pkwy,SteA #124, Ft. Walton, Florida,325 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: BumpKey.US Internet

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 06 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Latinstar International Casino Beware of Jackot aka Super Keno game there; we suspect dishonesty and they would not show surveillance Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Punta Cana,

Dec 31 2016
American Freight Website conflicts with store on pricing. Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Bed & Bath: American Freight Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 28 2016
Walters Auto Group, Walters Automotive, Walters Auto Sales and Rentals, Walters 1975 Sold Me a Junk Truck, Took it Back a Week Later and Won't Refund My Down Payment Goshen Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Walters Auto Group Goshen, Indiana

Dec 26 2016
A C T Lock and Key ACT Lock and KeyACT Lock & Key www.bumpkey.usbumpkey.us Incomplete product received, Customer Service Unavailable, Discount Coupon Upon Review Never Received Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Security Services: A C T Lock and Key Fort Walton Beach, Florida

Dec 24 2016
ideavillage I bought the one year of shaving,false advertising,worst shave I have ever had,and blades don't last near as long as advertised Wayne New Jersey Author: silver springs, Florida Liars: iDEAVILLAGE Wayne , New Jersey

Dec 22 2016
Coastal Roofing Wayne Wallace Little River South Carolina Author: Memphis, Tennessee Home Improvements: Coastal Roofing Little River, South Carolina

Dec 22 2016
Hoodies Store AKA Hoodies AKA storestorehoodies.com Ordered a Detroit Lions Salute to Service Hoodie and never received the item. Was told this by email, Note: The name shows on the statement is JINGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD. The money was deducted from my account in more than the amount at checkout. Was given a tracking number and product has not moved at all. Still in preshipment status for weeks. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina On-Line Stores: Hoodies Store Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 21 2016
Wayne Allyn Root Calvary Portfolio Svcs LLC Called for a free play, but was pressured to get involved with a Buy-In. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Casinos: Wayne Allyn Root Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 17 2016
MyBob.net Bob Piker Sent my watch for repair and he lost it. Normal Illinois Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Clock Repair: MyBob.net Normal, Illinois

Dec 12 2016
Buy Right Auto Sales Posted personal information online Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Dealers: Buy Right Auto Sales Fort Wayne, Indiana

Dec 10 2016
GLOBAL MOVING , Inc SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS,SCAMMERS, Wayne, New Jersey Internet Author: Wayne, New Jersey Moving Companies: GLOBAL MOVING Internet

19, Report #1341905

Dec 07 2016
Brooks Portman DBABP.com Pandering, misleading and incompetent SEO & website developer Springfield Ohio Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Search Engine Optimization: Brooks Portman Springfield, Ohio

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ON THEIR SECURED GROUNDS & they did nothing about it! They also didn't fix my transmission correctly! They held my car for 2.5 months! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: John & Wayne-Elite Transmission Houston TX

Nov 14 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered goods, paid, next received saying been sent, no goods, no reply to e mails, no contact number ???? Internet Author: Walton on Thames, Alabama Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 11 2016
Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty REAL ESTATE FRAUD/CONSUMER FRAUD Wayne New Jersey Author: Palisades Park, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty Wayne, New Jersey

Nov 10 2016
Skidmore Investigations/ Pete Skidmore, Sr, Pete Jr and Wayne Whiteside Provide information unrelated to the target with 72 hours. I verbally requested a refund on 2/15/16. Pete Sr and Jr met with me and promised work the case free for the next two weeks. Pete Sr stated I will work the case and report to you in 2 weeks. I agreed with a two week continuation with no intention to continue business with this company. After two weeks ended, I contacted the office for a report. No information supporting a claim of infidelity had been obtained. Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Private Investigators: Skidmore Investigations Fort Mill, South Carolina