Harbor

Your Search | we rent for you apartment cosigning services

1, Report #1190962

Nov 23 2014
Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Edward Renees, Chicago Illinois.... Samantha Portillo, San Jose CA This is a scam through a website that tricks you into thinking you will be hired as a mystery shopper. My fiance wanted to become a mystery shopper and filled out a application from a website. A month later she received a package from priority mail postage paid through stamps.comm..com. The package had instructions from recruitment manager Robert Mchugh along with a check. Do not fall for this SCAM!!! the check is fraudulent. Knoxville, TN CA, CHI, TN.
Author: cary, North Carolina Cash Services: Dr Robert Mchugh...Mystery Shoppers Inc Knoxville, TN,

2, Report #1190956

Nov 23 2014
Filson Outlet Filson, Filson Outlet Burlington Washington, Filson Scam, Filson scam Return Policy, Filson horrible Customer Service, Filson Return Policy, Filson will scam you Burlington Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Filson Outlet Burlington, Washington

Nov 23 2014
Kerry and William Santiago, 2098 Northern Dr. Scumlord and Scamlords. DO NOT RENT OR BUY THEIR PROPERTY. Will put blame on renters when the problems already exists. Will attempt to sell their home without disclosing problems that a renter or buyer will only find out about after living there. Beavercreek Ohio Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Landlords: Santiago Ohio

4, Report #1190953

Nov 23 2014
community gardens apartments made a report several times about mold leaks and.roaches they havnt done.anything about it just barely did stuff about the mold but I feel like we are infested with roaches sparks nevada UNITED STATES Author: UNITED STATES, Nevada Exterminating Services: community gardens apartmentos

5, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

6, Report #1190933

Nov 23 2014
Miriam Lazewatsky Miriam J. Lazewatsky, Miriam Lazewatsky Scripps, Miriam Lazewatsky Harvard, Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services...illiterate abusive drunk scammer NYC New York Author: New York Language: Miriam Lazewatsky NYC, New York

7, Report #1190931

Nov 23 2014
DealRush.ie Deal Rush LTD. ''Deal'' that's not a deal IRL Internet Author: IRL, Other Small Business Services: On-Line Stores: DealRush.ie Internet

8, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

Nov 23 2014
pacific brochures I sent money and that was 4 months ago and still have not received anything. I spoke to someone on the phone and they assured me I would be getting a package in the mail but so far nothing. I think that they should be shut down for taking peoples money and not delivering there end of the bargain. San Diego, California Nationwide Author: Donora, Pennsylvania Employment Services: pacific brochures Nationwide

10, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

11, Report #1190889

Nov 23 2014
Sammy dress Never sent an order I paid for. When you call the company all you get is a busy tone or a message stating that the company is offline China or somewhere in CA Internet Author: Georgia (GA), Georgia Shipping & Handling: Sammy dress Internet

12, Report #1190886

Nov 23 2014
Christy Gagnon Believe in You Photographybelieveinyou1975 photography~Believe in you~ Photography Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere. This is a scam unprofessional photographer with zero business sense or ethics Fall River & Charlton & Worcester, Massachusetts Author: Danielson, Connecticut Photography: Christy Gagnon Fall River & Charlton & Worcester, Massachusetts

13, Report #1190867

Nov 23 2014
Tony Verran. My dream sports job Sports CEO This guy sells a dream. Never gives reports of clients that sign on. Will not put in writing what you will make only tells you you have money coming. Never pays California Internet Author: Bristol, Connecticut Work at Home Business: Tony Verran. My dream sports job Internet

14, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

15, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

16, Report #1190814

Nov 22 2014
Ascenitive/finallyFast Software software until you call in, then there is a loop making re-load several times, charging you each time. They owe me $90.00. Pennsylvania Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Ascenitive/finallyFast Software Internet

17, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

18, Report #1190808

Nov 22 2014
Rent a center fraud, rip off, over priced, lie, unprofessional, harassment, change pricing, destroy contracts altoona Pennsylvania Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: Rent a center altoona, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1190807

Nov 22 2014
 903 231-6279 This number is a fraud. Never send anyone any money for a dog. they take your money and never send you a dog. ITS A SCAM.. SCAM, FRAUD, Nationwide
Author: Delmar, Delaware, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: (903) 231-6279 Nationwide

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

21, Report #1190799

Nov 22 2014
Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Mike Parker, Sam Benjerman Too good to be true. Personal grant of 7,000.00 tax free from our US Goverment. Washington DC Author: Youngtown, Arizona Tax Services: Personal Grants by US Treasury Dept Nationwide

22, Report #1190802

Nov 22 2014
Whisperwood Apartments Black mold grew in the apartment. Landlord did not fix the problem but did not let me break the lease and instead charged me for early termination of my lease. Columbus Georgia
Author: columbus, Georgia Housing Rentals: Whisperwood Apartments Columbus, Georgia

23, Report #1190793

Nov 22 2014
Highster mobile This company will take your money and leave you hanging. Author: La Center, Washington Computer Software: Highster mobile

24, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

25, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia