Your Search | we rent for you apartment cosigning services

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com I need to let you know about psychic Avi Shay Los Angeles Internet Author: Huron, Alabama Psychic: Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Christine Mitchell - Team Mortgage Company Entirely misleading loan individual and unprofessional mortgage broker Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Credit Services: Christine Mitchell - Team Mortgage Company Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
KLMN Readers services Product never delivered Chesapeake Virginia Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Door to Door Sales: KLMN Readers services Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Cash Advance They are SCAMMERS! Refused to refund my money and demanded I buy another Money Pak card Florida or Indiana Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Cash Services: Cash Advance Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Macomb Community College Finanical Aid Department / Student Loans Warren Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Financial Services: Macomb Community College Warren, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Jeff Randall never paid sexually harassed greeley Colorado Author: state center, Iowa Cash Services: Jeff Randall greeley, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
Omar Fitzgerald Fitzgerald Holdings, LLC We are currently seeking other victims of Omar Fitzgerald Tampa Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Omar Fitzgerald Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital Internet

Apr 17 2014
Peak Technical Services Peak Technical Staffing Peak Technical Staffing USA Corporations Count, Employees are Disposable Oceanside California Author: San Diego, California Employment Services: Peak Technical Services Oceanside, California

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Fife RV Center WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK! WILL NOT GIVE YOU PAPERWORK Gig Harbor Washington Author: Lacey, Washington RV Dealers: Fife RV Center Gig Harbor, Washington

Apr 17 2014
Empire Financial Services John Anderson John Tyree Anderson Arrest record for fraud Palm Desert California Author: Ohio, California Financial Services: Empire Financial Services Palm Desert, California

Apr 17 2014
Jackson Lewis Law Associate Jeff Foster lawsuit filed on your name stating that you are doing some fraud and Civil litigations. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Jackson Lewis Law Associate Internet

Apr 17 2014
limos.com limosquick.comrentalimousine.comlimo.comlimousines.com TOTAL RIPOFFS AND CROOKS San Francisco California Author: Chicago, Illinois Limousine Services: limos.com San Francisco, California

Apr 17 2014
options credit Don Antle Don Pocket my money instead or distributing to my creditors Surrey British Columbia Author: Alberta Credit & Debt Services: options credit British Columbia

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
US Federal Grants A federal grant offered by the goverment to which a few were chosen to recieve the grant District of columbia Washington Author: Parkville, Maryland Cash Services: US Federal Grants Washington

Apr 17 2014
Doba LLC Doba gets you signed up. Only to realize you can not get your money back until 12-15 moths after your membership has expired Orem Utah Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Doba LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 17 2014
Wells Fargo Merchant Services WELLS FARGO MERCHANT SERVICES WILL STEAL YOUR INCOME DO NOT USE !! Miami floria Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Denizen Services inc. Kassius Denizen Overdue Late paycheques/payments to workers Toronto Ontario Author: carrollton, Texas Security Services: Denizen Services inc. Toronto, Ontario