Your Search | we rent for you apartment cosigning services

Oct 21 2014
walmart services info sent a fake check for mystery shop bentonville Arkansas Author: ft. walton beach, Florida Customer: walmart services info bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Barrister Global Electronics Computer Repair Service Hammond Louisiana
Author: Salem, Illinois Electrical Services: Barrister Global Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 21 2014
Advantage Rent a Car Misleading Costumers,adding bogus charges. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Riviera Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary David Bamberger attorney tells adversary to Go ,blank, yourself Filthy mouth - should be spanked New York New York Author: New York, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: David Bamberger foul mouth curses adversary New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
People Smart Inflection Avoid this nne time fee scam. Their hidden cancellation clause is costing people hundreds! Internet Author: maywood, New Jersey Internet Services: People Smart Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lantz Family Investments Scott Lantz Kelly Lantz Scott C. Lantz SLUMLORD SCAMMER! Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Real Estate Services: Lantz Family Investments Sarasota, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Food Lovers they keep charging you $65 quarterly for online service unless your get cancelation number Encino California Internet Author: Alviso, California Culinary Schools and Classes: Food Lovers Internet

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Marriott Vacation Club Shame on you Marriott Vacation Club Maui Nationwide Author: thousand oaks, California Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
 Movie Maker Nyc, DIANACOLLV INC Benjamin Irish ,fake name, Benjamin Lagostrum ,real name, Ben Irish stole my money and never completed his services. His drug habbit made it impossible to get in touch with him New york New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: (Movie Maker Nyc) (DIANACOLLV INC New york, New York

Oct 21 2014
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2014
Our Time.com Sold personal information to other websites Internet Author: Texas Dating Services: Our Time.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Moecker & Associates Phil Von Kahle Failed to perform duties, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Moecker & Associates Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide