Your Search | web shopping network

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
ECIGSBRANDS.COM ECIGSBRANDS.COMInternet USA Phone: 866-830-2464 or 855-219-7 Web: ecigsbrands.com Category: Liars Total Rip off Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: ECIGSBRANDS.COM Internet

Jan 23 2017
Marty Theophilis Apparently a clever scam Web site says, Cuzco, Peru. Internet Author: Belleville, Illinois Alternative Health: Marty Internet

Jan 22 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Mystery Shopping Scam Surrey, British Columbia Internet
Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Internet

Jan 21 2017
The Lenovo Partner Network (The LPN) How corporations & government use people for their certifications an licenses without paying a salary with rip-offs and lies. Morrisville North Carolina
Author: Oak City, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: The Morrisville, North Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
Pingwell Grocery Gadgets Unilaterally and without prior consultation or warning imposed a subscription obligation on a software app that I had already licensed with a once-in-a-lifetime payment that promised a no-ad version. When Pingwell bought the app from the company that created it they decided to spring this surprise on all users without warning via an app upgrade. Palo Alto California Author: Laredo, Texas Adult Web Site: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 19 2017
Kiana Anaya AKA Ivanka Clients and agencies beware! Nationwide Author: Florida Adult Web Sites: Kiana Anaya Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
socialtrade.biz ablaze info solutions, web-work.in scam, MLM fraud, speakasia fraud. New Delhi Internet Author: New Delhi, Alabama Multi Level Marketing: socialtrade.biz Internet

Jan 18 2017
AIIMS GROUP and SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA PAUL HARVELL NATHANEAL VAN DER KOLK KYNAN ABASSIT EFFECTIVELY STOLE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THEN DEMANDED PAYMENT FOR ITS RETURN New South Wales Australia New South Wales Australia Author: Kerikeri, Internet Service Providers: AIIMS GROUP an SECURE WEB SERVICES AUSTRALIA New South Wales Australia,

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
National Field Network NFN will not pay, do not make mistake we did howell new jersey Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Property Management: National Field Network Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
International Source Network ISN SCAM: TAKE YOUR NEW PRODUCT OR INVENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE Argyle Texas Author: Laguna Beach, California Small Business Services: International Source Network Argyle, Texas

Jan 16 2017
American Web loan AWL company charged twice as much for loan. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: American Web loan Internet

Jan 15 2017
Dish Network Internet Author: Satsuma , Alabama Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
sitebuilder refused to reimburse me for inactive website account Internet Author: oshawa, Ontario Web Hosting: sitebuilder Internet

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
IX Hosting Cross-Checked Sales Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: IX Hosting Internet

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Jan 14 2017
www.eyesyrumplus.com Renew Eye SerumRenew Derma Cream Scam - Charges $87.47 after 14 days and uses additional web pages for this ad Internet Author: HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: www.eyesyrumplus.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
merchant bancard network inc systematically ripped us off valencia calif Author: mcminnville, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: merchant bancard network inc Internet