WEB SHOPPING NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: web shopping network
There may be more specific results for "web shopping network"
For more specific results for "web shopping network"
Showing 1-25 of 53,613 Found Reports For more specific results for "web shopping network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
NETWORK AUTO BODY SOCIOPATHS and CROOKS! Tried to give me back a fixed vehicle on a knowingly bent frame! los angeles California
Author: san dimas, California Body Work & Repair: NETWORK AUTO BODY los angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Expo network, 2017 Crab and beer fest, crab world festival My boyfriend and I purchased tickets at 49.00 each received an email and confirmation numbers however haven't received any tickets and no answer just a recording let messages and sent email no response . San Leandro California Author: san diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Expo network Internet

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

5, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
Trimfire garcinia / forskolin deceptive add, pay ship and handling, no charge for free trial (14 days) Internet Additional info on site Author: Friendswood, Texas Weightloss Programs: Trimfire Internet

Aug 22 2017
Laura Samuel They suckered me into thinking there was a chance for romance. She gave me a sad story of her dad being killed in pie line explosion and her Mom in u.k. dying. Internet Author: Silver Bay, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Laura Samuel Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Sears why not lease it The company never sent me my ownership papers! I am calling again today. New Hampshire 03104 New Hampshire Author: Petal, Mississippi Shopping Centers & Malls: Sears why not lease it New Hampshire 03104, New Hampshire

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I had ordered some CBD oil from them a free trial only pay shipping which was $5.97 and I never received the product I tried calling got no answer and their web address keeps coming back no such address Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 20 2017
Rankwell web They Place False reviews of your company to extort money after they fail to deliver ! Canada Internet Author: Cocoa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Rankwell web Internet

Aug 20 2017
Jodyssecret Ordered, charge credit care, it's been 8 weeks , never received items! Web Internet Author: Rockville, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 20 2017
PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Keeps charging my account , and now they are taking even more. I unsubscribe months ago but nothing has worked. Internet Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: PAY-NASBILLNET.COM Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Thompson King Soopers Deceptive Manager That Harasses Female Employees Monument Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adult Web Site: Michael Thompson King Soopers Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Ellys world I got scammed made an order now their web page is no longer available Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Beauty Salons: Ellys world Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

EroticMonkey.com Erotic Monkey is not a reputable adult review site. Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Site: EroticMonkey.com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

Aug 18 2017
REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Woww fashion No delivery and web site closed down internet internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet