Your Search | web zesty pvt. ltd

1, Report #1205412

Jan 29 2015
Summit Web Ventures, plexor marketing, David MackeyDavis SchwartzEric Martinussen another company everyday zephr cove Nevada Author: Trinity, Florida Banks: Summit Web Ventures, plexor marketing, zephr cove, Nevada

Jan 29 2015
Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Angelina Monroe She set up guys (((REDACTED))) Though she filed law suit against my friend Victorino Noval Texas,Nevada,California,New York,Dallas Nationwide RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT
Author: NY, New York Entertainers: Sandrine L.Boumenir Chelly Nationwide

Jan 29 2015
Musca Law, P.A. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Musca Law, P.A. Musca Law, unlike any other firm, uses pro-active approach, places priority on client communication, deploys all resources & exhausts all means to obtain favorable outcomes for clients on criminal cases. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Musca Law, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, Georgia Lawyers: John Musca - Musca Law Nationwide

4, Report #1205244

Jan 29 2015
Thawte Concepts Ltd I'm out $1850 Inglewood Internet Author: Tennessee Home Based Business: Thawte Concepts Ltd Internet

5, Report #1205230

Jan 29 2015
Prospect Management Company PMCWI denies its condo customers access to web site registration Glendale Wisconsin Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Property Management: Prospect Management Company Glendale, Wisconsin

6, Report #1205182

Jan 28 2015
the laptop stop this company is a fraud there web site is full of lies they dont have cert tech nor do they have yrs of experince cincinnatri ohio Author: cincinnati, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: the laptop stop cincinnatri,

7, Report #1205091

Jan 28 2015
Train sexy & naughty boutique Teresa garcia she is on face book too thats how I knew aboit her web page I bought some waist trainers from this site and payd for them but never got my order and I tryed contacting the actual owner true facebook bec thats how I met her but she blocked me and I jave messages where she is telling me that thats what I get for trusting her in sending my order and does not want to refund my money back !!! and she jas do e it TO many people too dallas tx Author: red oak, Texas Weight Control: Train sexy & naughty boutique Nationwide

8, Report #1204883

Jan 27 2015
Access Ltd Smart Recruiter.com Tried to recruit me for a false job. Only wanted to do the interview thru a chat online.  Internet Author: Monrovia, California Cellular Phone Companies: Access Ltd Internet

9, Report #1204800

Jan 27 2015
Noreply@stay Trendy Internet: support+id6454@staytrendy.zendesk.com: Amanda Kanter ,Stay Trendy, <support@staytrendy.zendesk.com < 11/25/14 at 9:37P.M. placed an order for a Clip on Strainer and 11/25/14 at 9:52P.M.placed another order for 2-Pack: 3-in1 Avocado Slicer. Today is 01/27/15 and after much correspondence instructing me to track the orders because they can't I still haven't received my orders and today requested a credit back to my credit card for the last of the two orders. Two mo. after the orders and reorders and much time and effort expanded doing their job and time researching to try to even find a way to contact them I have decided they are inept at running a business or an intentionally scamming customers. Now the web page is gone and the trail leads to an empty dead-end. Thank goodness I didn't spend much $ Internet UNKNOWN Author: Lorton, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Stay Trendy Internet

10, Report #1204784

Jan 27 2015
Anytime Movies Fake trial Web site to view movies on your personal computer EastSussex Internet Author: DeQueen, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Anytime Movies Internet

11, Report #1204680

Jan 27 2015
buyexoticfruits.com ordered some fruit for a gift, never recieved fruit. Called many times no answer, left messages, had a bad feeling right away. Looked on your web site,should have looked first. Internet Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: buyexoticfruits.com Internet

12, Report #1204425

Jan 26 2015
Madhouseparts.com This web site for atv parts is a complete rip off Las Vegas Nevada Internet Nevada Author: Sterling , Kansas Sales People: Madhouseparts.com Internet

13, Report #1204274

Jan 25 2015
Aplus.net is a ripoff Hosting, Domain names, outsources oversea's labor and raises fee's They have not been horrible but because they choose to raise fees and make control panel design changes that do not really don't help but make things worse. They need to listen to their customers more. Shoreview Minnesota
Author: San Francisco, California Web Hosting: Aplus.net is a ripoff Shoreview, Minnesota

14, Report #1204237

Jan 25 2015
hkangres.com Angres Electronic Co., Ltd. scam and fraudulent website - will never ship goods to you Internet
Author: Other Audio & Electronics Shops: hkangres.com Internet

15, Report #1204127

Jan 24 2015
WebHostingTalk WHT, Webhostingtalk, Web Hosting Talk Asks for Personal Information then will call you a liar. BEWARE! WHT is fraud! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WebHostingTalk Internet

16, Report #1204043

Jan 24 2015
Clazwork.com I gave them $130 dollar to the writer Sebestain Williams as mentioned in the web site to write an admission essay, the demo essay which I got was awesome and when i placed the order, the essay which i received appeared as if it was written by a high schoo cheated, fraud on line based , no address written Internet
Author: ridgeland, Mississippi Computer Fraud: Clazwork.com Internet

17, Report #1204030

Jan 24 2015
Hugh Magennis Design Economics Ltd, Granleigh Construction Ltd, Invar Building Corporation, Internorth Construction, Olympia & York Developments Horrible Construction, Bad Survey, Rip Off, Scammer, Thief Hugh Magennis, Bad Builder toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Hugh Magennis toronto, Ontario

18, Report #1203951

Jan 23 2015
web success institute/ web business charged money on my credit card UT Author: dagsboro, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: web success institute Internet

19, Report #1203847

Jan 23 2015
Darwill Print Hillside IL | A Direct Mail, Direct Marketing Firm in Chicago,Web and Print Designer Web and Print Designer at Darwill in Hillside, IL Hillside Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Darwill Print Hillside IL Hillside, Illinois

20, Report #1203674

Jan 22 2015
secureinvite.com Jasmin moon chargers money on my card and i can't stop them Internet
Author: statesville, North Carolina Adult Web Site: secureinvite.com Internet

21, Report #1203653

Jan 22 2015
Trulia Web site promotes Real Estate SCAMS Nationwide Author: La Quinta, California Real Estate Investing: Trulia Nationwide

22, Report #1203574

Jan 22 2015
Eyetensive skin logistics on the same bill from Discover I was chared $86.95 for their product which I did not order. When I called to complain to them, they agreed to give me credit for $30.43but refused to give me full credit for the product I did not order and have not received. They claimed that when I ordered the free sample their web site showed that I must cancel in 15 days. I did not see such a statement on the site. I feel very strongly that I have been scammed or ripped off. Santa Ana California Author: Round Rock, Texas Beauty Salons: Eyetensive Santa Ana, California

23, Report #1203477

Jan 22 2015
American Web Loan Rip Off Nevada Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

24, Report #1203404

Jan 22 2015
EDIBLE OILS LTD This company trading on vegetable oils has cheated our buyers asking for a 30% deposit upon signing the contract. LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM Author: Gropello Cairoli - ITALY, Credit Reporting Agencies: EDIBLE OILS LTD LIVERPOOL, ,

25, Report #1203340