WEB DETECTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: web detective
There may be more specific results for "web detective"
For more specific results for "web detective"
Showing 1-25 of 13,879 Found Reports For more specific results for "web detective"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
Page Link I signed a contract to have a web page made in Dec. 2016 and was to be finished in a months time and was not and still not, it was not and im being billed every month and am told i cant get out of the contract and my bank continues to pay them Fairfield New Jersey Author: south river, New Jersey Websites: Page Link Fairfield, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
Bing Microsoft Bad Results Search Engine Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Sites: Bing Internet

Apr 26 2017
Green Geeks Misinformed & misleading information. Doubled charged of unsed service because the misinformed Santa Monica California Author: Skykomish, Washington Web Hosting: Green Geeks Internet

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 25 2017
DISH network DISH a deceptive devil!!! Nationwide Author: Lutz, Florida Adult Web Site: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Kent Littlejohn, Kristen bloom, Beth Littlejohn, team@powersold.com, SCAMMER, CONSTANT EMAILS (((REDACTED))) west Chester, Ohio Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Kent Littlejohn, LinkedGenius, powersold.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
fling.com bait & switch fraud & it false advertises and is a scam in the worst-case scenario Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Adult Web Sites: fling.com Internet

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
web Fulfillment Center Some how they recieved my credit info,  Henderson Nevada Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Alternative Health: web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
Sexperttyomi.com Tyomi MorganGoddess Tyomi Did Not Get What I Paid for and refused to refund my money IInternet
Webinars advertised as Non Refundable, Replays sent for Late comers Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: Sexperttyomi.com Illinois

Apr 20 2017
fitwebmax fit web max TRIAL BUY CLICK TO LOOK AT ANOTHER PRODUCT BUYS PRODUCT AND LOGS YOU OUT INTERNET Internet Author: Greenville, Ohio Alternative Health: fitwebmax Internet

Apr 19 2017
Beyluxe messenger Mohammad Jafar Azhari Mohammad Jafar azhari Alabama Internet Author: Calgary , Alberta Adult Web Site: Beyluxe messenger Internet

Apr 19 2017
JUST ANSWER EXPERT THEY offered me a trial membership and then made 2 charges on my credit card for different amounts. They asked for my credit card to start the trial but said they would not use it. An offer that was not kept web site on internet Internet Author: HINGHAM, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: JUST ANSWER EXPERT Internet

Apr 18 2017
Live Technician Internet Author: Bolivia , North Carolina Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Apr 18 2017
Web Shop Producers Contacted us by phone asking if we wanted to renew our services. cant locate an address Internet Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Web Shop Producers Internet

Apr 18 2017
ZOOSK.COM UNFAIR ZOOSK SUBSCRIBERS TREATMENTS SANFRANCISCO Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: ZOOSK.COM Internet

Apr 17 2017
Eviction Defense USA LLC I find their name on the web site could delay the eviction for me. they ask me to deposit $350 to Wells Fargo Bank and never did anything for me.This company is a rip off companyplease do not send any money to them I am so stupid to deposit cash in to th Rip off company Florida, FL Nationwide Author: parlin, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Eviction Defense USA LLC Nationwide

22, Report #1362003

Apr 17 2017
7th Precint detective dunleavy Detective Shirley New York Listen to yourself!! Author: Shoreham, New York Police: 7th Precint detective dunleavy

Apr 13 2017
schumann Financials after one hour, brad sloop asked for initial to computer web site Plantation Florida Author: Sabetha, Kansas Internet Services: schumann Financials Plantation , Florida

Apr 13 2017
Huuuge casino BILLIONAIRES HUUUGE CASINO FAKE CHIPS REAL MONEY Internet Author: crescent city, California Adult Web Site: Huuuge casino Internet

Apr 13 2017
Kiss Jo Jackets- apparatchidesign Apparatchidesign I ordered A Toscana leather jacket with fur collar and received a plastic jacket without a fur collar. Mongolian, China Internet- in Ch Author: DETROIT, Michigan Adult Web Site: Kiss Jo Jackets- apparatchidesign Internet