Your Search | web detective

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 23 2016
Adam Dicker Domain Consulting Group Inc Steals $5600.00 for claimed web services that were never completed Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Ontario Business Consulting: Adam Dicker Richmond Hill, Ontario

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 16 2016
Live technician Computer virus. Said they took money from account when a refund was going to be made. Wanted 2500.00 to give back what they said they took. Internet Author: Port ludlow, Washington Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 13 2016
ma-service.org/ So its about time to renew my icense and as i punch rmv on google search motor ma-service.org/ shows up as related rmv web site. I do not notice the sponsered sign that usually advertisemnt as on google. Any way, i proced to the renew license, wich immediatly asks me for my information and takes me to a payment page. Offcourse, as an idiot i go through and proceed to the payment. This payment is for nothing related to license renewal like they make viewrs believe, but the purchase of something else called road advisirs guide. Internet Author: lynn, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: http://ma-service.org/ Internet

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 13 2016
American Gun Association Charged my credit card to use THEIR web site. What a rip-off. Austin Internet Author: Morris Run, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: American Gun Association Internet

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Personal Money Service Ronald Hunt Steve Gibson Convinced me I was approved for loan but had to pay them in iTune gift cards New York Internet
Author: Galloway, Ohio Adult Web Site: Loans: Personal Money Service Internet

Sep 10 2016
seniorblackpeoplemeet.com Seniorblackpeoplemeet.com this website charges credit card without authorization Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Adult Web Site: seniorblackpeoplemeet.com Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
ChristianMingle Ignored My Cancelation TWICE; Repeatedly Billed Me Without My Consent Internet Author: Commerce, Michigan Adult Web Site: ChristianMingle Internet

Sep 10 2016
DealerTrack - Central Dispatch Central DispatchJTrackerwww.centraldispatch.comwww.jtracker.com Worst Business Web Service EVER! THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK. White Plaines New York Author: Miami, Florida Websites: DealerTrack - Central Dispatch White Plaines, New York

Sep 09 2016
Cash advance/ los California 139 brian davis #1-818 -627-6864 He got 200.00 from me then wanted 200.00 more because of out of state but always went buy ohone number and my phone is out of stateso im not hetting lone because i want send 200.00 more Cash advance California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: Cash advance/ los California California

Sep 08 2016
Mankayia Cloud Storage LLC lost hundreds of my pictures and my dead mom's manuscript Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Web Hosting: Mankayia Cloud Storage LLC Internet

Sep 08 2016
Vibrant Web LLC - Arizona Stay away! Scam Alert! Pheonix ARizona Author: Manassas, Virginia Web Hosting: Vibrant Web LLC - Arizona Internet

Sep 07 2016
Unforgettable Web Designs Unforgettable Web Designs and Marketing Ashley Dixon Ashley-Dixon.com TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN AWAY!!!!!!!!! NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN! Marysville Michigan Author: Nationwide Small Business Services: Unforgettable Web Designs Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
American Web Loan Ripoff customers and does not make the terms of their agreement clear! Ponca City Oklahoma Author: Emeryville, California Loans: American Webl

Sep 06 2016
gazeta.pl gazeta.pl fake web asking fees to increase ranking... Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: gazeta.pl Internet

Sep 05 2016
Myfreeimplants.com I was deleted after 6 years
Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com internet

Sep 05 2016
Dermallure Skin essentials False Advertisement, a scam, they sent me a whole new order after a month and I didn't ask for it or give my approval. I went on their web site and couldn't delete my membership, which I didn't join.I looked for website again after one day and it was gone. dallas Texas Author: Hubbard, Oregon Eye Care: Dermallure Skin essentials dallas, Texas