WEB DETECTIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: web detective
There may be more specific results for "web detective"
For more specific results for "web detective"
Showing 26-50 of 36,422 Found Reports For more specific results for "web detective"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 10 2017
cashnowoffer Surplus diabetic supplies,llc paid me with a check that came back as insufficient funds Chicago Illinois Author: Borger, Texas Adult Web Site: cashnowoffer Chicago, Illinois

Sep 09 2017
Orchid Escort Designs James web designer Took money, discontinued communication, never delivered product Greensboro North Carolina Author: Alabama Websites: Orchid Escort Designs Greensboro, North Carolina

28, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
DANIEL ANTON WIKIPEDIA: DAN ANTON SEO Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 07 2017
BUSINESS INNOVATIONS/CONSULTBIG Lied, presuated me to invest my savings, made me thing had to keep sending meoney for that web site they are selling.---lie-lie -liers Salt Lake City UTAH Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Home Based Business: BUSINESS INNVO

Sep 07 2017
Roban Bandojo gti-s.com, Gotoimages.com, scriptmobile.com, bigfairmedia.com, danielfoe.com, earthstoodstill.net, thespireco.com, sprightstorytelling.com Roban Bandojo is a Fraudster, claims himself as Dreamweaver, CSS, HTML developer, with no money and knowledge, uses Indian Web developers and disappear with taking their work and sell those to USA and CANADA market. He won't deliver any work Will waste your both time and money. Gatineau QC Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Roban Bandojo Gatineau,

Sep 07 2017
Leagle This is a bogus website that you cannot access or contact in any manner. Forget the web link for filing complaints for erroneous data... no response. Forget trying to call them you will never get anything but an empty line. who knows - Website only Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Questionable Activities: Leagle Internet

Sep 07 2017
Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Ron Greenspan DDS Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!!! Internet The person who wrote this nonsence abot dr greenspan is a disturb mental person by the name of valerie. she tries to extort money from reputable physicians but has not been able to do so. Author: San Francisco, California Dental Services: Dr. Ron Greenspan - WARNING!!! Internet

Sep 06 2017
Vlamorous cream I ordered the trial size for $14.95. No where on the web site does it state that I had to cancel within any length of time or I would have done so. I only wanted to try the sample which I paid for. They have taken $97.83 out of my account. A rip off. I am trying through my bamk to contest this. Buyer beware. Nationwide Author: La Grange Park, Illinois Skin Care: Vlamorous cream Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 06 2017
Elly's World I purchased Elly's Professional Steam Hair straigtener x 1 that as begin advertised on Facebook on July 26, 2017 , I received. email. confirmation with order # 7832 and stated I would receive order 4 to 6 weeks but when I went back into email to track my order, web site does not exist anymore! I've emailed them twice through the only email provided on the order demanding my money back! But no response yet! Elly's World
Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Elly's World Internet

Sep 06 2017
Brian Meshkin Proove Biosciences Brian Meshkin Hired me a a saleeman and did not pay me Irvine Nationwide proove.com Author: Lake Worth, Florida Medical Laboratories: Brian Meshkin Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
JRtheDJ Jeffrey Rickel JRtheDJ.com is ripping off Vortex Web Design LLC for $166 dollars Lexington Ohio Author: Mansfield, Ohio DJ Services: JRtheDJ Lexington, Ohio

Sep 05 2017
BEARINGS WEB S.R.L The company quoted bearing by Nadella. Upon receiving money transfer they disappeared. They are not answering the phone or emails for more than a week Bacau Nationwide Author: Yokneam, Mechanics: BEARINGS WEB S.R.L Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
Go Daddy Customer Service and Tech Support Flamed my Business Phoenix Arizona Making Sure Everyone Has Go Daddy's Information Author: Maryland Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

Sep 05 2017
NEW ORBIT FUNDING LLC EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL COMPLETELY LIED AND RIPPED MY FRIEND OFF DETROIT, Michigan Notice of Subpoena Author: michigan, Michigan Sales People: Experience International DETROIT, Michigan

Sep 04 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair straightner o/a 23 July. I still have not received my order. I went to the web site and it states that it does not exist. Internet Internet Author: APG, Maryland Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Sep 03 2017
Ulust.com It won't let me delete my card information from the 2 day trial I signed up for Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Topeka, Kansas Adult Web Site: Ulust.com Internet

Sep 03 2017
Total trivia Stole money Internet Author: East Hampton, Connecticut Adult Web Site: Total trivia Internet

Sep 02 2017
Ys cream and serum : Younger days . California and ScincellclarFlorida When I tried to purchase two products, ys cream and serum, online the company charged the two item prices but two weeks later they charged two amounts which makes 179.79 usd. I noticed that through online banking and I made my complain to the bank customer service by phone. They invistaged it and the money came back. California and Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Ys cream and serum Internet

Sep 02 2017
Asian Screens.com DBA Upnext inc Ordered two DVD's on June 29th they took the money 22.00 from my account and never sent anything Internet/CA California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Site: Asian Screens.com Internet

Sep 01 2017
Lagrange Newfies, Hoover Acres, Pampered Puppies Possible Puppy Mill Lagrange Indiana **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
one web site Author: Woodburn, Indiana Dog Breeders: Lagrange Newfies Lagrange, Indiana

Sep 01 2017
Ellys worldsteam straightener s WOWW fashions Ordered flat iron off FB its been a month still no product and now web site said it doesn't exsist. Paid 49.95 Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: GLENDALE, Arizona Liars: Ellys worldsteam straightener s Internet

Aug 31 2017
SerpClix does not provide the service advertising not sure Internet It has now been corrected Author: Woodlan Hills, California Advertising / Deceptive: SerpClix Internet

Aug 31 2017
dailysale.com this is the worst online sale web ever! ! miami fl Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: dailysale.com Internet

Aug 31 2017
Wilson Sporting Goods Web site did not apply Credit, refused to cancel or issue credit Chicago Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Sporting Goods: Wilson Sporting Goods Nationwide