Your Search | web detective

Aug 19 2015
Hostgator Host gator Hostgator restricts bandwidth, made me upgrade my hosting to dedicated server and edits my website files destroying my online reputation. Internet
Author: Slidell, Louisiana Web Hosting: Hostgator Internet

Aug 19 2015
Verizon Data overages ripoff Nationwide YES. YOU ARE CORRECT. VERIZON IS A RIPOFF. I USE TO WORK IN COLLECTIONS FOR THEM. Author: Washington Adult Web Site: Verizon nationwide

Aug 18 2015
plasma net inc freelotto i have been trying to cancel my subscription and when i try to change the status on my phone i can't get through, i have been trying to unsubscribe for several months grand central station, new york, new york 10163 new york Author: Nashville, Tennessee Adult Web Sites: plasma net inc Internet

godaddy.com Go Daddy Ripped Me Off Sold My Domain Scottsdale AZ
Author: Mira Loma, California Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

Aug 18 2015
Easykits A to Z Cash System,Content System,Smart Web Content,Kayko,Markenark Holdings LTD,Easy Cash on Demand,Mobile Money This company under several different names has taken my money and did not give me any service. unkknown Internet Author: New Carlisle, Indiana Work at Home: Easykits Internet

Aug 17 2015
www.ladyboypussy.com Island Media Group Post op Transsexual videos didn't work on Android phone Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Web Site: www.ladyboypussy.com Internet

Aug 17 2015
Websites Unlimited, LLC / Samuel A. Maiden / Linda Morello Fake Job and Services - Please Don't Give Them Money or Account Information Fenton Missouri Author: Fairburn, Georgia Web Hosting: Websites Unlimited, LLC Fenton, Missouri

Aug 16 2015
Arriangement Finders SCAMMERS FAKE PHOTOS FATTIES UGLY AND AVERAGE WOMEN Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Adult Web Site: Arriangement Finders Internet

Aug 15 2015
Monica Sanchez Failure to Pay Bills Los Angeles California Author: Hollywood, California Web Hosting: Monica Sanchez Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2015
Groupon Delivery made to: 70 McCullough Dr, Newcastle Delaware Internet Not adult website-Groupon Author: Silver Creek, Georgia Adult Web Site: Groupon Internet

Aug 14 2015
Web Pool Suppy Misleading Advertisement Phoenix Arizona Internet Author: Glendale,, Arizona Pools & Saunas: Web Pool Suppy Internet

Aug 13 2015
xrllc (Adam4Adam store) ARRNING,never buy anything from this company. I tried to send back an item un-opened un-used still in original carton they sent it to me in. Received less than 20hrs and they told me no exchanges or refund of anykind. When you are purchasing something it xrllc Huntington Beach California Author: North Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: xrllc (Adam4Adam store) Huntington Beach, California

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 12 2015
eBiz Inovations Said would build web site, blog, etc. for my business dont know dont know Author: Jefferson, Wisconsin Work at Home: eBiz Inovations Internet

Aug 11 2015
IGNITE WEB SERVICES aka Gogo Dropship aka Kreative aka Visible.net aka Warhead -TRICKSTERS,ONLINE SCAMMERS,LIARS,CONSUMER BEWARE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! Washington - Utah
YOUR FULL REFUND Author: Jackson, Wyoming On-Line Business: IGNITE WEB SERVICES American Fork, Utah

Aug 10 2015
Hostmonster.com Worst webhosting services Internet Author: San Jose, California Web Hosting: Hostmonster.com Internet

Aug 10 2015
SUPER CASH Collects personal ID and detailed finacial info from WEB visitors - but only serves 25 mile radius of store flint Michigan
Author: Madison Heights, Michigan Cash Services: SUPER CASH fliny, Michigan

Aug 08 2015
Go Daddy Auto-renew, expired credit card Scottsdale Arizona Author: Austin, Texas Web Hosting: Go Daddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 07 2015
SLING TV LLC SLING, DishNetwork, Take back tv Credit Card fraud Web based service Internet Author: San Jose, California Cable TV: SLING TV LLC Internet

Aug 07 2015
Honey Companion I have tried to arrange a private meeting Julia Ann through that web site. They charged me in advance but I never saw Julia and they have never returned me the money! Internet Author: Other Adult Web Sites: Honey Companion Internet

Aug 07 2015
Invention Resource International Said idea was marketable, would make me a lot of money, no other on market, took alot of my money for a web spot and print out pamplet. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Invention Resource International Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 05 2015
Web Blog Systems Mitch mitchell , nikole ford. Fraud, scam, witnessed unfulfilled statement of work, Las vegas, Phoenix Nevada, Arizona Author: Phx, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Web Blog Systems Internet

Aug 05 2015
Animoto Inc 2011 a web designer made a website for a our business he recommended using this coming to trial using video advertising. I used my credit card for the free trial only and they have charged me each year even with a new credit card. You login in and it says it expires the following year auto renewal is off but they constantly take $30 US each year. I submit tickets and they do not reply. There is no contact details whatsoever they need to be shut down. Internet Author: Elimbah QLD, Computer Marketing Companies: Animoto Inc Internet

Aug 04 2015
Jasmin Jasmin live models HORRIBLE!SCAM/SYSTEMS LISTED ARE NOT SUPPORTED/SUPPORT DOES NOT SUPPORT UNLESS YOU DO EXACTLY AS THEY DICTATE/HORRIBLE! No telling as they refuse to tell you! Internet Author: Snellville, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Jasmin Internet

Aug 03 2015
litigation support online advance LLC there will be a waarent for my arrest, charges are bad check writing, they wouldnt give me there web address or company info, they also wouldnt validate debt, and would not grant me disciption of certain rightsunder federaldebt collection acts akron or clevland ohio, they gave me 2 different ohio Author: oro valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: litigation support Internet