Your Search | web detective

May 12 2016
Nexcess - Beyond Hosting - Magento Hosting NOT SECURE HOSTING - Unlawfully Steal your files and give them unauthorized individuals Southfield, MI Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Web Hosting: Nexcess - Beyond Hosting Internet

May 12 2016
BEY*BLISSFULEYES SKIN ELEMENT, EYE VIBE ,PRODUCT NAMEeyecare5404276240BEY*BLISSFULEYES, I.D. 3899000002763660 Extortion - charged unauthorized amounts to my credit card. Gave fake documentation to my credit card company. billed charges from a NO ADDRESS, NO WEB ADDRESS COMPANY, USED United States Postal Service to complete the scam. NO CITY - NO INTERNET ADDRESS Internet Author: San Jose, California Sales People: BEY*BLISSFULEYES Internet

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
hostforweb.com HostForWeb Can a Crooked Web Host Company Hold an Online Business Hostage? Chicago Illinois Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Web Hosting: hostforweb.com Chicago, Illinois

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
The United States Service Dog Registry USSDR , usservicedogregistry.org , info@usservicedogregistry.org I rgistered my dog paid $55.00 for a patch and 2 ID cards Contact Us / Press Inquiries on web page United States Dog Registry Author: McEwen, Tennessee Animal Services: The United States Service Dog Registry Internet

May 09 2016
iPage Illegal use of customer data Burlington Massachusetts Author: Castro Valley, California Web Hosting: iPage Burlington, Massachusetts

Easyspace Iomart Group Hosting Auto Renew Rip-off Glasgow Scotland
Author: London, Alabama Web Hosting: Easyspace Glasgow , Scotland

May 07 2016
Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Dev and ray josh they promised to provide two web sited and advertising u tube vidios gogle add word account with advertising but all I recieved was a poorly designe web site they would not make the changed I asked for they are a indian company Nationwide Author: antioch , California Computer Marketing Companies: Crushaiders tech solutionsLLP Nationwide

May 07 2016
casualdating4u.com datingfactory.de casual dating for you casual dating 4 u Typical DATING WEBSITE scam. FAKE SPAMBOT profiles Beverly Hills Nationwide
Author: Miami, Florida Adult Web Site: casualdating4u.com Nationwide

May 06 2016
Direct Web Advertising, Inc Direct Web Advertising was paid $1,650 for website was never received; and doesn't change report. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Margate, Florida Websites: Direct Web Advertising, Inc Boynton Beach, Florida

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet

May 05 2016
pof.com match.com / IAC/InterActiveCorp pof.com debti my deleted account for $38.70. Offers no refund. New York, NY Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Web Site: pof.com Internet

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 02 2016
Free Servers Free Servers took my money and refused to give me my domain name Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Web Hosting: Free Servers Internet

May 02 2016
escortsite.com escortsite is indeed a rip off...they closed my site and stole my money Internet Author: muskegon, Michigan Adult Web Sites: escortsite.com Internet

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016
Dun & Bradstreet Incorrect information about my company published to the web without permission by D&B Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Internet Fraud: Dun & Bradstreet Internet

May 01 2016
Godaddy suspended hosting godaddy suspended hosting site Internet Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Apr 30 2016
DMI 2081 Hutton Drive #309 Carrollon Tx 75006-6874 Sent me a letter saying I won a Digital Camera and or web cam & Video Recorder. Send money n got no as in nothing in return. Carrollton Texas Author: Marion, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet