Your Search | web detective

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet
27, Report #1331968

Oct 06 2016
PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Missing Payment Internet
Update 10/22/2016 Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Web Sites: PSO Enterprises/Phone Sex Ops Internet

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 05 2016
Jerry Pajunk JerryPDesigns@JerryPdesignsJerry web design scam, twitter scam, trade scam Brentford Internet Author: west friendship, Maryland Computer Graphics: Jerry Pajunk Internet

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 03 2016
storage treasures storage battles while storage treasures was launching their new web site had offer to not charge buyers fees and when auctions ended they decided to extend the auction 30 more days so that they wouldn't have to honor what they had offers their buyers. im not sure how auctions are run but im pretty sure this is against auction policy. i hope that many buyers that had this happen to will come forward and sue this company for refusing to refund the buyers that keep them in business phoenix arizona Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Auctions: storage treasures storage battles Internet

Oct 03 2016
Luminary Web Strategies Scott Buscemi DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Websites: Luminary Web Strategies Los Angeles, California

Oct 02 2016
Call Me Van Lines David Kohaim Scam, Extortion Camarillo, California Never get a phone or web quote for moving - unless you want to be ripped off Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Call Me Van Lines california

Oct 01 2016
Web Fullfillment Center After clearly asking if this free one time trial offer was indeed free and no other unsolisited mailings would be sent to me. I received one anyway!! I was teading what I was led to believe was an ESPN article about a yet banned substance by Phil Michilson, Tiger Woods and others. The article was about cheating. But the only cheating done was by the misleading article, the out and out misrepresentation by the high pressure sales staff when you do call. Henderson Nevada
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Sep 30 2016
Lux style international I browsed there web to find out a price on a detox kit when I left there site I got an email saying my product was being shipped I never ordered anything from them Internet Author: Leduc, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: Lux style international Internet

Sep 29 2016
tds Told by CSR, Randy monthly bill for 2 years would be 159.74 for tv cable, internet and phone beginning 8/25/2016. Palatine Illinois Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Web Hosting: tds Palatine, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
Association Comm This Company is The Worst! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Redlands, California Web Hosting: Association Comm Internet

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Uslivedelivery Jessica Cox Paid money for puppy and it never came Washington Internet Author: Jersey shore, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Uslivedelivery Internet

Sep 23 2016
Adam Dicker Domain Consulting Group Inc Steals $5600.00 for claimed web services that were never completed Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Ontario Business Consulting: Adam Dicker Richmond Hill, Ontario

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 16 2016
Live technician Computer virus. Said they took money from account when a refund was going to be made. Wanted 2500.00 to give back what they said they took. Internet Author: Port ludlow, Washington Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
pnc arts center We purchased tickets to Heart show last week at pnc arts center, and come to find out PNC over sold tickets, and there was not any room to even stand on or NEAR lawn, this is against the law, but because of who owns them, i guess its, ok, no parking, no bathrooms you couldent even get in, we purchased tickets went back to box office and told them no room at all whats soever and asked for a refund, they said no refunds, so we left, was a dangerous place to be, and if you lok on there web site, so many complaints about the same thing, and not one response from PNC, im going to report this to the paper also, this was a bad suition homedale new jersey homedale new jersey Author: bordentown, New Jersey Customer: pnc arts center parkway new jersey,

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 13 2016
06:51 PM So its about time to renew my icense and as i punch rmv on google search motor shows up as related rmv web site. I do not notice the sponsered sign that usually advertisemnt as on google. Any way, i proced to the renew license, wich immediatly asks me for my information and takes me to a payment page. Offcourse, as an idiot i go through and proceed to the payment. This payment is for nothing related to license renewal like they make viewrs believe, but the purchase of something else called road advisirs guide. Internet Author: lynn, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Internet

Sep 13 2016
House of fun slots Every time I would purchase points to play House of fun slots it would just take my points and would not allow me to win any points back it seemed like every time I would purchase points it would get eaten up quickly what a rip off. Internet Internet Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Adult Web Site: House of fun slots Internet

Sep 13 2016
American Gun Association Charged my credit card to use THEIR web site. What a rip-off. Austin Internet Author: Morris Run, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: American Gun Association Internet

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida