Your Search | web detective

Nov 21 2016
Partner with Mike B Mike Buontempo and Ozan Yucetepe False advertising claiming 30 day money back guarantee but no such thing. Westfield New Jersey Author: Bangalore, Karnataka , New Jersey Adult Web Site: Partner with Mike B Internet

Nov 21 2016
lonelywifehookup.com Entertainment site masquarading as a dating site Internet Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Site: lonelywifehookup.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
hookup.com MILFShookup.com (sister site) Entertainment site masquarading as an onine dating site Internet Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Adult Web Site: hookup.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
adultfriendfinder.com Various, Inc. No support. No customer service. No responses. Yes, they have my money. Sunnyvale Author: Miller, Nebraska Adult Web Site: adultfriendfinder.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
3dcart.com Infomart2000 Poor service, Don't do Annual Billing, They bill expired credit cards without warning Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Internet Web Hosting: 3dcart.com Internet

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 17 2016
collarspace.com dangerous site Internet Author: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: collarspace.com Internet

Nov 16 2016
Adorns breast cream I spent 2.97 on an adorna breast cream which I did not receive. Less than a week later adorna attempted to charge 89.99 top my account when my bank declined this attempt they again attempted under a different name of uplift which we also declined. They Adorna breast Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Adorns breast cream Internet

Nov 16 2016
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Web site // Luxstyleintl.com/pay Charging me for something I didn't order or receive Internet Author: Peekskill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

36, Report #842001

Nov 15 2016
Sitelock.com Warning: Does not honor warranty; does not respond; very poor quality work Internet NOTICE TO JESSICA OR OTHER AUTHOR OF COMMENT Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Internet Services: Sitelock.com Internet

Nov 14 2016
hughsnet satellite internet provider False advertisement Internet Author: Manton, Michigan Adult Web Site: hughsnet satellite internet provider Internet

Nov 13 2016
Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Sz-guiding sources technology co ltd I went on alibba.com searching for electronic items to pirchase, however sz-gudingsources reslomded to me, there web site look official and original. So i continued to communicate with them how ever taylor(sales manager) ensure me they are legitimate business and they are licensed registration certificate are on web page. Shenzhen guangdkng china Nationwide
Author: Kingston, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen guiding sources technology co ltd. Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
smartseohosting.com Scam company. Deceptive and Fraudulent Practices. No support. Ha dto Cancel Credit Card for Fraud. Melbourne VIC, Au
Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: smartseohosting.com

Nov 12 2016
Asentra Health Asentra Health charged me 39.95 per month for no services and I did NOT sign up with them Billing seems to say Conn but web site says Hawaii Internet Asentra Health operates in 49 states Author: Wareham, Massachusetts Health Insurance: Asentra Health Internet

Nov 10 2016
footstepsdrawingnear Jordanay.com scam web site Internet Author: 11487 Exeter rd, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: footstepsdrawingnear Internet

Nov 09 2016
latteno foods wheres the web site and product they sell..,. i have 2.2 million shares that are worthless fountain California Author: corpus christi, Texas E-trade: latteno foods fountain, California

Nov 09 2016
Starling Capital (Rob Wilson) Invested $10,000.00 Kept asking for more, I refused, he told me he would not help me any more. Requested my $10,000.00 be returned they stated no. The woman who stated on the web page she was a representative and would help. e-mail address no good. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Investment Brokers: Terry Segal Richmond, TX

Nov 08 2016
LuxStyle has just sent me an e-mail saying they have billed me ans are sending me the eyelash enhancer but I didn't order it and have just read an account of this on your web site the same . Internet Author: The Basin, Other Beauty Products: LuxStyle Internet

Nov 07 2016
Wang Gang Compré unos botines en octubre que me costaron unos 125€ en la web odaly. No supe que era China hasta que no recibí el paquete. No me enviaron lo q había comprado, intenté contactar con la empresa pero no recibí contestación. Shanghai InternetWang Gang I bought some boots in October that cost me about € 125 on the odaly website. I did not know it was China until I got the package. They did not send me what I had bought, I tried to contact the company but received no reply. Shanghai Internet Author: Valencia, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Nov 07 2016
beeperbucks registration shown on web was free but they charged 47 dollar for it washington Internet
Author: vasco da gama, Other Credit & Debt Services: beeperbucks Internet

Jean Norton jeannorton.com Real Estate Investing SCAM Internet
Web traffic can be increased not only by attracting more visitors Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Jean Norton Internet

Nov 05 2016
PURPLE RHINO Purple Rhino have a free trial all they said was pay $4.00 ONLY for your FREE TRIAL AND I USED MY CREDIT CARD AND INSTEAD OF TAKING $4.00 THEY TOOK ALMOST $15.00 AND NOW THEY EMAILING ME TALKING ABT WHERE DO WE SHIP THE TRIAL TO BUT IN ORDER TO ORDER THEIR PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT AN ADDRESS INWHICH I DID... IM VERY VERY VERY PISSED OFF ABT THIS MATTER TAMPA BAY FLORIDA Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Adult Web Sites: PURPLE RHINO Internet

Nov 04 2016
orangewebsite.com iceland hosting orangewebsite.com review of fraud and no support Internet not the same user name Author: Alabama Web Hosting: orangewebsite.com internet

Nov 03 2016
Weebly Stole my money! Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Web Hosting: Weebly Internet