Your Search | web shopping nework

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Shaun Belding, Retail Track Belding Training, Belding Skills Shaun Belding, Retail Track, Belding Skills, Belding Training, customer, mystery shopping Kanata Ontario
Author: Abbotsford, Washington Business Consulting: Shaun Belding, Retail Track Internet

Jul 22 2016
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD winwservice fortytowels Shoes Clearance Australia designershoesclearance-au.com Online shopping scam - shoes beijing Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

CreateSpace.com Internet
Author: Wenatchee , Washington Adult Web Site: CreateSpace.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
FarmersOnly.com Farmersonly is a scam. No farmers. Their flirt functionality is a lie for standard members New York Internet Author: Ellijay, Georgia Adult Web Site: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Conn's Harassment Waco, Texas Author: Gatesville, Texas Adult Web Site: Conn's Waco, Texas

Jul 21 2016
SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING AVC shopping chanel ANTIQUES ESTATE RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Sain't paul, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: SUE ROCHFORT ANTIQUES AVC SHOPPING Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
hostoople.com We hosted http://www.dailyhosting.net for many many years with them. Then Beechman took away phone support, wasnt answering emails anymore. We got autobilled and i filed a few tickets. Nothing no refund, then servers started going down with no way to get the sites back up. dallas Internet Author: seattle, Washington Web Hosting: hostoople Internet

Jul 21 2016
HSN.COM HOME SHOPPING NETWORK Unauthorized Credit check, No immediate refund of cancelled Order Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HSN.COM Internet

Jul 21 2016
Teleteria jay servidio Bought 2 Sites, Got Poor Quality, then no money back New York Internet Author: Chadron, Nebraska Adult Web Site: Teleteria Internet

Jul 20 2016
Patriothost Tony S Fraud St Paul, MN Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Web Hosting: Patriothost Internet

Jul 20 2016
American Web Loan I Did not apply for a loan 7/20/2016 Ponca City, OK 74601 Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cash Services: American Web Loan Internet

Jul 20 2016
AABACO Small Business yahoo.com Web hosting rates - false advertising Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Internet Service Providers: AABACO Small Business Internet

Jul 20 2016
Home Away/ VRBO Home Away Web Sight is UNSAFE! Internet Author: smyrna, Georgia Travel Services: Home Away Internet

Jul 19 2016
Perfmoto Performance moto Perfmoto listed Akrapovic exhaust for sale then sent the wrong pipe and will not make good on the original offer or exchange Holland Michigan Web
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Motorcycles: Perfmoto Internet

Jul 19 2016
Tara Jane Joyce Scam Tara Jane Joyce Scam sale Internet Author: liverpool, Alaska Adult Web Site: Tara Joyce Internet

Jul 18 2016
EachBuyer - EachBuyer.com When I send a messenger text through Facebook, EachBuyer company asked me to send them an email to explain the problem but when you try to connect in their web site with the email in Contact us, the email does not Work. Author: Miami, Florida Jewelry Stores: EachBuyer Internet

Jul 18 2016
Web Fullfillment Center Bio Fuel No2 I ordered a trial supplement, but i keep getting orders that i didn't order and are being charged for them Henderson Nevada Author: Tucson , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, na├»ve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Lies, lies & more lies Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain AppsDNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain AppsVernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc.Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Collarspace.com Blatant racism by users not addressed by website admin unk Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Collarspace.com Internet

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania