Your Search | web shopping nework

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet

Jan 04 2017
Dominion Law Associates Neither phone number listed on their letter or web site works. A search for them gives the same non working numbers. I'm very suspicious of a rip off Va Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Lawyers: Dominion Law Associates Va Beach, Virginia

Jan 03 2017
CREDITMRI Chris Thomas In Florida This company didnt seem to be legit,I even asked for a manger to contact me after several of my cards and ID were requested to be sent over the web by Mr Chris Thomas in Florida. Nationwide
Sounds like a scam to me too - potential ID theft Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: CREDITMRI Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Lux STYLE Sent me things which I did not order Denmark Denmark Author: Singapore, Other Adult Web Site: Lux STYLE Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Hobbies Discount Mike Oliver@Hobbiesdiscount@gmail.comNoreen also @ Hobbiesdiscount@gmai.com Total Rip off - Do not order - Web site is still up and take your money! Vancover Canada Author: Belleville, Wisconsin Festivals & Event Services: Hobbies Discount Vancover,

Jan 02 2017
Aphroecs - Aphro eCommerce Solutions ,scam, Did not deliver on time, delayed several months, after $7,500 spent, non-responsive web designer New Delhi Internet
Author: Hawthorne, California Websites: Aphroecs Internet

Dec 31 2016
Quick Change Artist Onesole, Dominque McClain Barteet Failure to deliver but not to remove money from my account. Unavailable to find out info via email, web, phone numbers. It has been 6 weeks since my order and there is no legit contact information. They take your money without delivery of the product and have no legit contact number or email. W.Palm Beach Florida Author: Kentucky Specialty Stores: Quick Change Artist W.Palm Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2016
XCurrent Web Design - Roger Phillips XCurrent Web Design Took all of my money and left me with 2 broken Websites. New Port Richey Florida
Mike Dalson Works as Xcurrent web Designs partner. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Websites: XCureent Web Desing Internet

Dec 30 2016
High class universe I ordered the cutest bank in the world on 12/3/2016 for $21.99. Received order confirmation but never received order after they did charge my card. Sent 2 emails with no response, now their Web page says not available. Big scam and disappointed grandson Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Sales People: High class universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
EmpireOption When I tried to do an with drawl I was told that I had to make 200 times the amount of money that they deposited into my account after I initially deposited 1500 in their account and lost all of it except 250 dollars then then guy tells me since I was working the plans he told me her would refund what I lost the after weeks of calling I finally get him on the phone and he tells me that he will not refund my money till I make them 200 times why their refund was and it is in the fine print on the web site and that I can go and read it! Internet
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Brokerage Companies: EmpireOption Internet

Dec 30 2016
Yerdle Lost over $700 when web site closed money for the items I sold on the site Internet Author: Muldrow, Oklahoma Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Yerdle Internet

Dec 30 2016
Psychz Networks PhotonVPS PhotonVPS.com Jimmy Lu Vice President of Operations BUYER BEWARE. Bait and switch methodology for hosting company. Selling service they know will not work in hopes you will upgrade. Los Angeles California Bait and switch, buyer beware!! Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Psychz Networks Los Angeles, California

Dec 29 2016
First Data Forced us to pay for services not rendered Nationwide two missed shows is several thousand dollars revenue Author: Lovleland, Colorado Web Hosting: First Data Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Tee4CoolGrandma This company is a scam Internet Author: Atikokan , Alabama Adult Web Site: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe I purchased a dog coin bank never received item. web site no longer available Internet Author: Hershey, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 28 2016
goDaddy Poor web design. No refund Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Lincoln, California Websites: goDaddy Internet

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Host Gator / Tech Support Orlando B. Fraud, Shared SSL, Internet
Author: Anaheim, California Web Hosting: Host Gator Internet

Dec 28 2016
Jack5454.bq on MillionnaireDates dating match to scam money edgerton, wisconsin Phoenix, Arizona
jack5454.bc Author: laval, quebec, Adult Web Site: MillionaireDates Internet

Dec 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nicholson , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation is dedicated to customer service. We love our Inventors! *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. ISC Was Investigated, found guilty! Author: Plainfield, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Oakbrook, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Emporium.Com Totally Ripoff and Must avoid Company at all costs. los Angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: Emporium.Com los Angeles, California

Dec 26 2016
Auctionmaxx, Auction Liquidators, Online Shopping, Consignment, Surplus, Misguided Freight, Lost in Transit Auctions Banned from the site as I requested consideration, sent a complaint letter using guidelines from Consumer Protection which included the issues, desire for Company to contact me to resolve issues, deadline and action willing to take if no response. Toronto, ON
Author: Toronto , Canada On-Line Stores: Auctionmaxx Canada

Dec 24 2016
Accunity Spread malware Richardson Texas Accunity - Web Hosting Service Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Web Hosting: Accunity Richardson, Texas