Your Search | web shopping nework

26, Report #1019780

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet PMA Desk, Team Doppler, Doppler University, Web Junkies THIS COMPANY WILL RIP YOU OFF! THERE WILL BE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD!!! Schererville, Indiana Author: san jose, California Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

27, Report #1019749

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet Web Junkies Unauthorized Charges schereville, Indiana carl doppler Author: Chicago, Illinois Websites: Doppler Internet schereville, Indiana

Jan 28 2016
simplesite.com Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Web Hosting: simplesite.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising Shopping cart ads Cartvertising Cartvertis Shopping cart advertising Houston Texas Houston, Texas We deal with 1000's of businesses each day! Author: houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 27 2016
Vibeplayground Scam, takes money, you never receive product, no contact Internet Author: Hayward, California Adult Web Sites: Vibeplayground Internet

Jan 26 2016
Aabaco Yahoo Small Business Horrible! Nationwide Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Aabaco Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Slim down smart Po box836 buffalo New York 14231 I placed an order of slim down smart back in sept I did pay for and received the order on the web and by book I never used any of the products  Buffalo New York New York Author: Burlington, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Slim down smart Buffalo New York , New York

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

34, Report #1282027

Jan 24 2016
Reprise Hosting Took payment for a service and then never provided it Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Woodside, New York Web Hosting: Reprise Hosting Internet

Jan 22 2016
MintSocial ERASED backup website files! Scottsdale Arizona Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Web Hosting: MintSocial Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
E-bay Inc refused to obey contract terms on web site san jose California Author: Rustburg, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: E-bay Inc Internet

Jan 20 2016
Randybestyorkies Randy Dawkings He took $500.00 dollars from me. I fell in love with a yorkie on his web page and sent him the money. Internet Author: Lodi, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Randybestyorkies Internet

Jan 19 2016
Kevin's Jewelers Kevin’s Jewelers – biggest disappointment in my life with online shopping! Internet California Only a RipOff if it happens to you? Author: Fremont, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Kevin's Jewelers Internet

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 18 2016
web.com charged for 1 year instead of 3 months Internet SEO Services Author: VALLEY CENTER, California Web Hosting: web.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
QuiBids Holdings LLC They stole my money and wouldn't refund me very misleading web site Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Fort Pierce, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: QuiBids Holdings LLC Oklahoma City OK 73104-140, Oklahoma

Jan 15 2016
Gem Shopping Network Patrick ,Pat, Kelly Zero Customer Service - LIES - Denegrating Hosts Duluth, Georgia Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Jewelers: Gem Shopping Network Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Wendy Cockcroft, Manchester, United Kingdom, Wendy Cockcroft Help Desk Adminstrator at Interserve.com FRAUD, RIPOFF, SCAM< BLACKMAIL Manchester, United Kingdom Internet
Who Is My Accuser? Author: Other Business Consulting: Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
Violet Wanda Presents I ordered the Primary Kit and the Mylar flogger this past September. I received the Basic Kit. I submitted a copy of the receipt several times showing what I paid for. They did respond a couple times with appologies and promises to get it sent to me. Now we are mid January and I still have not received the rest of my order, email has been ignored. This is around to 150.00 ripoff. I don't want anyone else getting taken. There are a lot of good products on the market; no reason to be ripped off by them. Internet
Author: Tuba City, Arizona Adult Web Sites: Violet Wanda Presents Internet

Jan 13 2016
YBizz - Creative Web Solutions George Hap scam, ripped off, website developer, coding, e-commerce Boynton Beach Florida Author: Deer Park, New York Programmers: YBizz - Creative Web Solutions Boynton Beach, Florida

Jan 12 2016
mobilifier they were charging my account 20 a month when i called them they said i signed up to have them build me a web site delaware Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: mobilifier Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Cruise Web Deceitful Practices Beltsville Internet Author: Redwood City , California Cruises: Cruise Web Internet

Jan 12 2016
Netbrands Media Corp REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Netbrands Media Corp 24HourWristbands.com implemented strategic changes to insure client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to manufacture and deliver fun promotional products at the lowest possible prices while still delivering exceptional customer service Stafford Texas*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Netbrands Media Corp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Netbrands Media Corp.
Author: Matthews, North Carolina On-Line Business: 24 hour wristbands Richmond, Texas

Jan 12 2016
Web Blog Systems Josh Edwards Promised a blog website that would make money and all it did was cost me money. Las Vegas Nevada Web blog systems does good Author: Athens, Texas Websites: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2016
Volaris WEB MXN volaris.com/ Fraud creditcard charges unauthorized Mexico Internet
Author: Guntersville, Alabama Air Travel: Volaris WEB MXN Internet