Your Search | web shopping nework

Jul 18 2016
Fortress Mobile Fitness Jordan Robertson ripoff, conman, faked my improvements, constantly harassed me for payment, took $1000s under false pretences, deceptive web site, difficult to communicate with, young/immature and inexperienced, naïve and irritating, unprofessional Vancouver British Columbia Jordan Robertson is a Liar Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Fortress Mobile Fitness Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain AppsDNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain AppsVernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc.Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 14 2016
Collarspace.com Blatant racism by users not addressed by website admin unk Internet Author: Flint, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Collarspace.com Internet

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2016
Voxcom.info Power PSO Services scam phone sex operator no pay false names theif Kentucky Nationwide Malicious People Stealing Author: Somewhere , North Dakota Adult Web Site: Voxcom.info Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Insured pInters Kim insured painters is a fraud. I called setup an appointment for 3 painters to come out. I was told that there, truck broke down, could the y come tomorrow. I said sure I understand. I tried calling them several times yesterday, but would on respond by text. Today here I sit waiting, trying to text them and no answer. This company is a fraud. They had me buy paint, paint brushes, and everything that goes with the to paint. She said that they will be here today at 9am. I'm about to leave after reading the other report. Scam scam scam. Minneapolis. Craigslist Nationwide Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Adult Web Site: Insured pInters Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Cyberlink I purchased their products for the web cam and other features. It installed well, but the they wanted the activaion key. None f the keys they provided worked. They haven't been helpful fixing the problem. I can't even communicate with them. Please get me my money back as I have moved on to another company. online Internet Author: Reseda, California Cameras & Video: Cyberlink Internet

Jul 08 2016
Wtsetickets They're drafting from my account with out my permission, and when i try to email, its telling me mail can not be delivered, or when i call i keep getting a recording thats constantly hanging up on me Idk Internet Author: New orleans , Louisiana Adult Web Site: Wtsetickets Internet

Your Page Web Design A web design company in Springwood Australia
Author: Brisbane, Other Advertising Agencies: Your Page Web Design Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Pandit Anil sharma Usa Internet Author: Edinburgh , Alabama Adult Web Site: Pandit Anil sharma Internet

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet

Jul 05 2016
Mystery Shopping Online Job This job is a SCAM because they never paid me for the work i completed jennifer johnson Internet/ work from home company Unprofessional response Author: chesilhurst, New Jersey Employers: Mystery Shopping Online Job Internet

Jul 03 2016
thefix.com Website commingling SEO Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Adult Web Site: Computer Fraud: thefix.com Internet

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT MEMBER OF MSPA, BRENDA ATKINS, MYSTERY SHOPPING PROVIDERS ASSOC. scma, no phone number to call directly to verify the true of the email. Internet Author: NORTH ST PETERSBURG, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: MATH12 MS ASSIGMENT Internet

Jun 29 2016
MSPA ,imposter, Impostor of MSPA Johnston, Rhode Island Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Shopping Centers & Malls: MSPA (imposter) Internet

Jun 29 2016
HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet They are advertised those product on web site or face book mentioned about free trial of HYDROLUX and only shipping should be charged. Once you click on trial, they requested you to purchase CELLVIA for another 4.99.  toronto CA Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Eye Care: HYDROLUX and CELLVIA Internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Verified Safe, Jeff Adams Real Estate clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Los Angeles California, Nationwide*UPDATE: Jeff Adams & affiliated companies pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeff Adams reviewed on location, Ripoff Report Verified Use the support web site and online help Author: San Clemente, California Seminar Programs: Jeff Adams Real Estate TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Clients can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Jeff Adams & affiliated companies, commitment to total customer satisfaction. Upland, California

Jun 27 2016
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet Author: Highland, Michigan Adult Web Site: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 23 2016
Purecell eye therapy I ordered the free trial, paying postage only as largely printed on the web site Now they well not cancel & are sending me to a collection agency Sana Ana , CA Internet Author: Finley, North Dakota Drug Manufacturers: Purecell eye therapy Internet

Jun 22 2016
Voxcom PSO PK Telecom Group XOXO Telecom Group Different name, same scam! Don't work for this company if you want to get paid! Atlanta, GA Nationwide Sara Succubus is Vicky Self with an ulterior motive Author: California Adult Web Sites: Voxcom PSO Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
webhosting.ninja webhosting ninja webhostingninja webhosting ninja are scammers Internet webhosting ninja scam Author: Chicago, Illinois Web Hosting: webhosting.ninja Internet