Your Search | web shopping nework

26, Report #1321933

Aug 11 2016
Vibrant web Scam, always want me to give them more money to make money. Phoenix, Arizona Arizona Author: SHARON, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Vibrant web Internet

27, Report #1321907

Aug 11 2016
XR LLC Diddleworld Tried to return unopenef item but refused by isaac. Online states returns within 14 days. Exchanges if broken damaged or defective for same Huntington beach California Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: XR LLC Huntington beach, California

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Aug 08 2016
Together networks limited Together net Took money from my account after I unsubscribed before the 3 day trial was over Valleta Internet Author: Fort Lupton, Colorado Adult Web Site: Together networks limited Internet

Aug 07 2016
twomoviesnet Too many to list This web site was advertised as free movie comeon, has too many not free traps to list. Can;t tell, they don't list anything to track Internet Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Video Stores: twomoviesnet Internet

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

32, Report #1320825

Aug 05 2016
40s and shorties, 40sandshorties are seling unlicensed Eric Wright -Eazy-E- air freshener. 40sandshorites have said for some time these will be removed from all stores and cease and desist. However 40sandshorties are doing everything they can to avoid these products from being removed. 40sandshorties have sold these products throughout the USA and through international distirbutors but 40sandshorties think they are above the law and can rip off and sell eazy-e air fresheners and not remove the unlicensed and unauthorized eazy-e air fresheners. Have also ben informed that 40sandshorties are selling unlicensed pins which i know another brand has the license for. 40sandshorties need to be seen on the web of what type of business they truly are - unlicensed eazy-e air fresheners and unlicnsed pins. I find it extremely hard to believe that the Donald Trump air freshener is licensed and what else the 40sandshorties brand has unlicsned and is a rip off. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: 40s and shorties Nationwide

33, Report #1320757

Aug 04 2016
hitwe Laughable..sadly Laughable Road Town corporate but I hear it is really Ghana Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Adult Web Site: hitwe Internet

34, Report #1320312

Aug 02 2016
Linkedin Genius Lab Matt BarcusKent Lilttlejohn I purchased a web based training for Linkedin and in the sales pitch it says you can get your money back. Well, first there is nothing proprietary that they are teaching, it's all common sense. Since I thought there product was a bunch of garbage, I asked for a refund which I never received. They sent me a refund request, but never got back to me on the refund. The product is garbage and they are crooks! Internet There was a miscommunication and the refund issue has been resolved Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Seminar Programs: Linkedin Genius Lab Internet

35, Report #1320253

Aug 02 2016
ez Dealio Shopping Group Advertising & Merchandise Sales Agreement Internet Remedy the situation Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: ez Dealio Internet

36, Report #1319977

Aug 01 2016
Digital Monopoly Pert Web Designhttp://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2460306Stay away from this company I paid them $1300. I walked away with nothing. A deceptive company. Absolute scum. 2/8 Welshpool Rd, East Victoria Park Western Australia Author: Perth, Internet Fraud: Digital Monopoly Perth,

37, Report #1319671

Jul 29 2016
Supernova Sales rep purports to be with google+ and says he can inmprove my web present for a one time $299 fee newport beach California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Supernova newport beach, California

Jul 29 2016
Rich/Richard Cummings Run-Away Web Designer Rip Off Aurora Illinois Patience is supposedly a virtue... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Websites: Rich/Richard Cummings Aurora, Illinois

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

40, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

Jul 26 2016
Support kids I told them to leave me alone and i did not want their service and joAnn said that i was a lier and also said for me to quit calling and i owe them 475.00 and they will get their money how ever they get it .. But i was confused because this was the first payment sent to them why so she told me that she wont drop their help like i told her and emailed to them and she said she will make sure they get their money ... I need my child support my son father barley pays as it is and it is hard for me and him why take from some one that aint wealthy as yall ... Web. Internet Author: Ft.worth, Texas Collection Agencies: Support kids Internet

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Incorrect Information Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
GoDaddy reseller support staff trying to poach customers and discrediting resellers Poaching customers, advising customer to purchase elsewhere, making reseller look bad Internet Reseller? Author: Internet Web Hosting: GoDaddy Internet

Jul 23 2016
Betzip/pureplay You guys took 24.99 off my card I need you guys to put my money back on my card.. Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Adult Web Site: Betzip/pureplay Internet

Jul 23 2016
MassageM4M.com Frauded by this deceitful company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Site: MassageM4M.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Foodtown Inc. Foodtown of Kensington Foodtown Was Uncooperative When I Told Them I Lost My Wallet While Shopping In The Store Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Foodtown Inc. Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2016
Shaun Belding, Retail Track Belding Training, Belding Skills Shaun Belding, Retail Track, Belding Skills, Belding Training, customer, mystery shopping Kanata Ontario
Hoax Author: Abbotsford, Washington Business Consulting: Shaun Belding, Retail Track Internet

Jul 22 2016
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD winwservice fortytowels Shoes Clearance Australia designershoesclearance-au.com Online shopping scam - shoes beijing Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Clothing Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

CreateSpace.com Internet