WEBLAND 1 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: webland 1
There may be more specific results for "webland 1"
For more specific results for "webland 1"
Showing 1-25 of 64,398 Found Reports For more specific results for "webland 1"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Cool Shirts for Grandma Review of Cool Shirts for Grandma DO NOT purchase anything from this company! Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service (I received 1 vague response to my 8 emails inquiring about a simple order change…) They did not honor their “we can make a change to your order” policy. Internet Author: Surrey, Alabama Gift Shops: Cool Shirts for Grandma Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
The sale guru Ordered a 2-1 curling straightener iron and never received it . No phone no to contact them only an email that they won’t respond back too. Do not order from them I wished I would have read the complaints on them first ! Internet Author: Shelocta, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: The sale guru Internet

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet

Oct 13 2017
Advanceabletechnology After receiving product on 10-7-2017 had severe reaction and contacted them via telephone to cancel by pressing number five for cancellation on their number 1-480-771-4580. No representative came on the line after calling numerous times to get the requested return documentation and credit information.  Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Riverside, California Misc. Health Specialists: Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
wellness cbd I ordered the sample and the oil for 62.79, after 2 weeks my debit card was charged again 77.00. I called and complained that I had not received the trial. Was told it was mailed. I received that in aproximately 1 week, but nothing for the additional 77.00 Tampa Florida Author: Knoxville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: wellness cbd Internet

Oct 12 2017
square Credit Card Processing With only 1 transaction they are holding over 750 dollars, deactivated my account for suspicious activity. I am unable to contact them or speak to anyone regarding the safety of my funds. They will not give me a reason as to why my account was deactivated or provide me proof of their claims of suspicious activity They are simply claiming my account was suspicious and have stolen my money. Internet
Author: hemet, California Online banking: square Credit Card Processing Internet

Oct 12 2017
Paul S Chandler Alternative investment solutions ( general ) limitedLa Perla No 1 limitedAIS marine 2 limited Pension fraud from this man destroyed my life . He stole my pension , everything is a fraud there are no assets . All the other directors jumped ship !!!!!This man is regulated by the British authorities and still he stole millions Keymer West Sussex Author: leicester, Alabama Financial Services: Paul S Chandler Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru , California

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
Express Employment Services Express Employment Services (Elijah)2505 I have worked for express on and off for the last 2 years.they call when a job is available that fits your skill set and tell u how long the job is and how much per hour last time I talked to Elijah he offered me a job for 1 week at twelve dollars an hour at American landscaping I took the job two weeks later when got my first check it was only for 11 per hr now I worked for American landscaping the winter prior to this independitly for 15 an hour I would have never taken the job for 11 knowing how physically demanding it was Anchorage Alaska Author: Anchorage, Alaska Liars: Express Employment Services Anchorage, Alaska