WEBSITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: website
There may be more specific results for "website"
For more specific results for "website"
Showing 26-50 of 56,791 Found Reports For more specific results for "website"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
elly's world Purchased a hair steam iron from them total $54.00 back in may 2017, have not heard anything from them and their website is no longer working, I have sent email after email with no response! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: elly's world Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Mathew Hagberg Sauna Waist Trainers deals on Facebook are false, ordered 8/3 never received my product and the website is false as is the phone number! Do not order from this site they take your money and run! Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mathew Hagberg Internet

Aug 17 2017
Reproductions Art reproductionsart.com bad quality paintings rude customer support Paris France Nationwide Fake Report as Usual Author: Los Angeles, California Art Gallery: Reproductions Art Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
1and1 Internet Deleted our website Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: 1and1 Internet Internet

Aug 16 2017
Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Website Design, Took Down Payment and Became a Major Crook Palmdale CA My report was wrong! Author: Tarzana, California Websites: Imburne Technical Advisors - Elijah Prada Internet

Aug 16 2017
Public Moving Services Andrey ShuklinAdam Gates Company operates a complete Scam. Almost everything on website is a lie. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: Public Moving Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Woww Fashion Sports Miracle Sports Bras ordered and paid, never arrived. Contacted company with no response, website is now closed. Fake phone# Newark Internet - Delaware
Author: Tomball, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Ordered steam straightener from Elly's world for 49.97. was given a confirmation email and when checked website was gone.Intermet Author: Whittier, California Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret jodyssecret.com Total Scam, website no longer available! Product never shipped, NO REFUND!! Internet Author: Wesson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Gilded Rose Royal Vacation Property ShopLivingston Property ServicesCapital International Bonds False vacation club and timeshare resale Guadalajara, Mexico Internet Gilded Rose Royal Salesperson guarantees timeshare sale Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Gilded Rose Royal Internet

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
Bait & Switch. Don't use Hotwire. Dishonest company. Shameful business practices Sold hotel that was shady and would not honor price set by company. Refuses on website per policy to refund charges. Dishonest business practices. Customer service inept in Phillipines Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Bait & Switch. Don't use Hotwire. Dishonest company. Shameful business practices Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a bra in June. Have not received a thing and website is no longer available. Internet
Author: McLeansville, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Pure CBD MarvelhlthMedPure Fraud and misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Other website used Author: Wilmington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: Pure CBD Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Ellysworld.com Ellysworld.com I bought a hair straightner charged me 50.00 and NO PRODUCT AND,NOW NO WEBSITE Internet Spotify Internet Author: Pine Grove, California Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet