Your Search | website

Jan 18 2016
Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Misleading website leads to unwanted subscription charges Las Vegas Internet Author: Monterey Park, California Credit Card Fraud: Ultra Garcinia Cheyenne WY Internet

Jan 16 2016
Zoosk.com is a fake dating website, after you monthly fee charged, then every communication have to go through chat which you have to pay coins to send a message! How nasty they are! Honolulu Hi, San Francisco CA Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii On-Line Business: Zoosk.com Internet

Jan 16 2016
Jidd Motors False promises, refused to pay final earnings, lack of organization breeds extreme turnover Des Plaines Illinois
employees of Jidd Review and are compensated for posting fake reviews Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Auto Dealers: Jidd Motors Des Plaines, Illinois

Jan 15 2016
Barthel Fitness Jonathan Barthel Order never received. Sent numerous emails via website, facebook, and gmail with no reply St. Paul or Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Mainstreet, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Barthel Fitness Internet

Jan 15 2016
Shape My Credit Jon Lake At Shape My Credit Rip Off!!! Does Not Produce what is Promised On Website!!! Riped Me Off $1850 Campbell California Show Me The Finished Profile Jon !!!!! Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Shape My Credit Campbell, California

Jan 15 2016
Take 3 Nights TAKETHREENIGHT They take your money and give you a useless website to use Nationwide Author: Bear, Delaware Travel Services: Take 3 Nights Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch dealertrack.comCentraldispatch.com Website down again - thousands of brokers and carriers screwed to the max Lake Success New York Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dealertrack Technologies / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
the ultimateprosthetic.com My son ordered a prosthetic off of this website, spending $1600 and promised it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. It has been 3 months and they will not respond to his emails and will not refund his money. I want them turned in for fraud and his money refunded. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Questionable Activities: the ultimateprosthetic.com Internet

Jan 13 2016
YBizz - Creative Web Solutions George Hap scam, ripped off, website developer, coding, e-commerce Boynton Beach Florida Author: Deer Park, New York Programmers: YBizz - Creative Web Solutions Boynton Beach, Florida

Jan 13 2016
Orange KD 6 Wang Gang I ordered Nike Shoes from them and received the wrong colored shoes. When I tried to contact them they never responded to messenging on the website and there is no contact number on the website. the number i found on the shipping label is no good. I'm so upset that I can't get in contact with anyone and haven't been able to get my money back. There was no invoice in the wrapped box. SHANGHAI MINHANGQU SHANGHAI Author: Bremerton, Washington Internet Fraud: Orange KD 6 SHANGHAN MINHANGQU,

Jan 12 2016
laflossyglam boutique laflossy laflossyglamboutique LFG Boutique I purchased some Timberland style high black wedge heeled boots a while ago. Everything seemed legit , online website was well groomed and it was my first ever purchase from a boutique online , I should have known .  Los Angeles Internet
Author: Austin, Texas On-Line Business: laflossyglam boutique Internet

Jan 12 2016
Web Blog Systems Josh Edwards Promised a blog website that would make money and all it did was cost me money. Las Vegas Nevada Web blog systems does good Author: Athens, Texas Websites: Web Blog Systems Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2016
Zaful Clothing very cheap quality, very poorly made, looks NOTHING like the photo on the website China Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Zaful Internet

Jan 11 2016
Electricity Freedom Energy Research Engineer Rich frrom Niles, IL refers to Cable Ties as Plastic Bridles - a term only found on the Alibaba website. This is just the beginning of things not quite right. Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Electricity Freedom Internet

Jan 10 2016
PeopleFinders.com FALSE AND DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING, BAIT AND SWITCH AND VIOLATION OF ADA WEBSITE COMPLIANCE! Internet One small problem with your complaint... Author: Henrico, Virginia Internet Fraud: PeopleFinders.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
Kelvin Puppy Home Don't buy any puppy from this website, it's a scam Hagerstown Maryland Author: Miami, Florida Specialty Stores: Kelvin Puppy Home Internet

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 07 2016
northatlanticlendinggroup I dealt with melanie Owens and Kevin melanie owens contacted me and was very pleasant, I had explained to her I had been ripped off by people saying that I have been approved, and also told her I would not do anything without this being put in writing. melanie faxed me a contract for the loan to my work place. I then Google her company and the website pulled right up,so here I had a legal document, a legit website, and the phone number on the website was the same number she and Kevin contacted me from, I was at ease,then $1500 dollars later no loan. I then had told Kevin to just send me my money back and I'd go else where ,he said let me process the return and it was going to take 20 days, needless to say I never received any return and now phone is disconnected and I just wanted my money back, thank you for your time Boston Massachusetts Author: williamston , South Carolina Internet Fraud: northatlanticlendinggroup Boston , Massachusetts

Jan 06 2016
deal dash.com I want on DealDash and I was strolling through it to see what it was because I seen it on TV so I went to create an account type in my credit card number press created account and automatically my money came off my card in a charge me $78 just to create the account and then I'm looking and I'm scrolling down and they make it very sensitive when you touch it and it's in the area like my finger slipped and it did did this now but it goes through no confirmation of saying if you want this yes or no nothing it just automatically charges to my card and I told the people that I want a refund because I don't want to babe I was just checking out their website and it was accidentally that Walmart card got charged and I would like my money back because I'm not interested in bidding on nothing Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: deal dash.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Fangxi Chengxiuquli PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 Fangxi Chengxiuquli PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 Website is fruad, they are selling FAKE PURSES and other Michael Kors items. Please DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBERS OR ADDRESS ON THE WEBSITE. CHINA VA Author: Centerville, Virginia On-Line Stores: Fangxi Chengxiuquli PuTianShi FUJIAN China 351100 CHINA, Select State/Province

Jan 06 2016
Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Alex, Sandra, PrincessBH, mindcrime1967 Pays for private information to slander you Internet Donation fraud Author: Altanta, Georgia Internet: Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Hotfrog.com This company is not serious, I upgraded my account from a free to a $19.00 montly. After I entered my credit card information the system says You are not a premium customer I sent an email to the company never got a responds but them my credit card was charged $20.00 and I don't see any changes on my account. I recommend anyone do your home work before you jump, check for reviews first. You don't want to enter your credit card information on any kind of website, specially with business overseas. Various Countries Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet: Hotfrog.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 05 2016
clientreferralsolution mentoringprogram.pw/clienthttps:, mentoringprogram.pw/client pay 295.00 for start work at home website,started progarm,but site disappear Could not find on any router Chandler Arizona Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Work at Home Business: clientreferralsolution Chandler, Arizona

Jan 05 2016
otticanet -Star Sri, ViaNazario Sauro 11/B, 13900 Biella (BI) Italy-Piccolo Nocola, Manager-Purchased from website: http://www.otticanet.com They send you sunglasses for a fee and then send you a bill from Fed Ex For An additional Fee (After you have purchased Item) and the website says Tax Free Guaranteed Italy Nationwide
Tax Free for US customers Author: hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: otticanet Nationwide