WEBSITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: website
There may be more specific results for "website"
For more specific results for "website"
Showing 26-50 of 11,298 Found Reports For more specific results for "website"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 14 2017
Kitty Cat Now Lacy, or kristen Ashley Kitty Cat now is a fake website to steal your money Fort lauderdale Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Strippers & Dancers: Kitty Cat Now Internet

Apr 13 2017
Linkshe.com SCAM company. They are in China. They sell poor quality clothes hat do not fit real people. I ordered two tops in a Medium that would have fit my 2 year old granddaughter. They also will not let you return which their website states you can. They tell you to SELL THEM YOURSELF! Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Linkshe.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
myonlinedrugdealer.com StacksaMilli SCAM ARTIST WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY THROUGH FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!! INTERNET SCAMMER Internet Author: palm beach, California Customer: myonlinedrugdealer.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
Appliance Doctor Aaron D'Wayne Ross Big ripoff artist!! Operates under a common name --has several phone numbers , all temporary. I Brenham Company was--now do not see it! Was a website. Internet
Author: Jasper, Texas Appliances: Appliance Doctir Internet

Apr 12 2017
Your Wish Store Not a legitimate company or website China Internet Author: Westerville, Ohio Specialty Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Apr 12 2017
Wrinkle coutour Charged my credit card over 200 for products I did not want or order and told me it was in the terms and agreement that was not made clear to me. No address on their website Internet Author: Ashburn , Virginia Skin Care: Wrinkle coutour Internet

Apr 12 2017
Trustlink- business review website intended to defraud consumers Fake reviews from Trustlink website for various businesses that are defrauding unsuspecting victims Colton Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Trustlink Internet

Apr 11 2017
Web.com Networksolutions.comRegister.com $1500.00 for a worthless website no help!!!!! Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Web.com Internet

Apr 11 2017
Networx Online Solutions, LLC Mark Kimball Steven McKnight I paid to have them set up a website to sell electronics. They said they were affiliates of Amazon. Stated I would make all the money I invested in 90 days and if I did nit I could have all my money back, Phoenix Arizona Author: Eagan, Minnesota Multi Level Marketing: Networx Online Solutions, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
greenpages interactive Catherine Fryfer Poor excuse for a web development company! took me for nearly $4500.00 and never produced a website better than a child could produce! Don't let them into your bank account, it's difficult to get them out of it!!!! Total waste of money!!! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Rossville, Georgia Websites: greenpages interactive Chattanooga,, Tennessee

Apr 11 2017
Shelink.com I ordered online from there website. With my debt card. So worried they have my acct number! Shelink.com Internet
Author: Bowling Green , Ohio Clothing Stores: Shelink.com Internet

Apr 11 2017
Bank of America Theft from poor people, they hate us so they punish us Nationwide
I love this website - it makes a permanent record Author: naples, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Dish Network Representative refused to give me a name Took 349 dollars from my checking account without my authorization or knowledge I live in Douglasville PA Pennsylvania From their website Author: Douglasville, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Reading, Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2017
MyTicketTracker.com THIS WEBSITE IS 100 PERCENT SCAM! Internet Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Brokerage Companies On-line: MyTicketTracker.com Internet

Apr 10 2017
Hospital Gift Shop Healthy Commerce Inc. Website creates false impression of location and association with hospital Solana Beach California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Gift Shops: Hospital Gift Shop Solana Beach, California

Apr 10 2017
Your Trainer Jeff - SwettFounder and CEO Don't know if this is a real name. FRAUD, USING MY WEBSITE INFO TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT Internet Author: NJ, New York Health Spas: Your Trainer Internet

Apr 08 2017
Inkjunkeyz Stole my momey Doesnt say on the website Doesnt say Author: St Davids, Ontario On-Line Stores: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Apr 08 2017
LinkShe I ordered from them. The delivery took more than 30 days. I emailed them 3 days before my event and told them that it showed the items had been in Shanghai for weeks with no updated delivery information. They siad they showed it shipped and that I had to wait for delivery to return. It showed up the following Monday. After my event. I went on their website to submit a ticket as instructed to return the items. The website woudl not let me.  Internet Author: La Crescenta, California Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Apr 08 2017
Lyfie shoplyfie@gmail.com Placed an order via their website. Money was taken. Email stating I would receive a shipping confirmation. Never received one and order was placed 3/18/17. Emailed and heard back from Sara saying she would contact their shipping dept- never heard back. Emailed 3 more times and never got any thing in return. 2170 main st Sarasota Florida Internet
Author: Folsom, California On-Line Stores: Lyfie Internet

Apr 08 2017
Eye Rejuv Misrepresented their product. They said to try a trial size, then I was charged $101 twice for two products. Nowhere on their website did it say they would later charge me that amount. I would have seen that. I called them and told them, they never said they would charge me and the size of the jar was way to small to warrant such a cost, and I told them I had a reaction to their product, and the woman I talked to said there was nothing she could do for me. I told her, wait, you guys charge that amount and your product is not even guaranteed in case one might be allergic to it? I asked her if there was a supervisor I could speak to so that I could clear this issue. I told her I would even pay a reshelf fee as $200 is too much money for me to spend on this product. The woman I spoke with was not willing or able to help me at all. Internet
Author: Lompoc, California Skin Care: Eye Rejuv internet

Apr 08 2017
smart seed Best In CT This internet marketing company sold me a dream. I paid about 2,000 dollars for maintenance fees, and a website. They lack in quality, said they would reimburse me. They never fixed my website, and I have yet to receive the 500.00 reimbursements. This company also harasses women on FB. My daughter received a message from a Wilson stating she was beautiful, and he would love her to work for him. She ignored his email. He then sent her a request, and caused her to feel very uncomfortable. This is a company based on lazy slime balls looking to make a quick buck. Brookfield Internet This Is 100% A False Report By A Competitor Author: Stamford , Connecticut Small Business Services: smart seed Internet

Apr 06 2017
21Threads.com 21 Threads, 21Threads, 21Threads.com, EDGEPromotions, Edge Promotions Scam Website - Buyer Beware! Angier North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 21Threads.com Internet

Apr 06 2017
Johnson Mike We went to the website to purchase a yorkie puppy named Snazzy. We sent him $600.00 for the female puppy. No puppy was shipped to us. They even try to get another $950.00 for shipping us Snazzy. Silver Spring Maryland Internet You have proven to me the following Author: Redding , California Animal Abuse: Johnson Mike Internet

Apr 03 2017
Lux style Denmark browsing the website and had to register to look at a product Denmark Internet Author: Three Hills, Alberta Skin Care: Lux style Denmark Internet

Apr 01 2017
Dex Media Shut down Website and continues to bill after cancellation DFW Airport Texas Company response Author: Guilford, Connecticut Advertising Agencies: Dex Media DFW Airport, Texas