Your Search | website

Aug 11 2016
FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH Lulu Mrs. Beware Fake Website BEIJING CH
Author: Gonzales, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: FENGCHENG CO., LTD BEIJING CH

Aug 09 2016
Hoverboard360 Recall product, but the company will not issue refund, just a credit for horrible clothes from their website. Lynbrook New York Author: Richboro, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Lynbrook, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
YourCannabis.com YourCannabisOrders, orders@yourcannabisorders,dave@yourcannbisbiz.com (email) Ripoff checked this website before I purchased the franchise. They do not send orders and keep the money. I have only received 1 check, I had to call them to get it> Coconut Creek, Fl Internet Author: Hamden, Connecticut Alternative Health: YourCannabis.com Internet

Aug 09 2016
One night dating They won't uninstall their website from my email Internet Author: Calgary Alberta Canada, Alabama Adult Web Site: One night dating

Aug 09 2016
Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET KEVIN G GRAY : THAT CLAIMS TO BE AN EMPLOYEE FROM GOOGLE USING A PHILIPINES IP ADDRESS : https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/kevin/website-developer-online-marketin/1300519?ref=buyerThe website : http://www.alphabetdigital.xyzHas scammed me. He de KEVIN GRAY - PEOPLEPERHOUR - ROBBING PEOPLE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON A PLATFORM UNITED KINGDOM Internet
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET Internet

31, Report #1319399

Aug 08 2016
Xtreme Movers, Resha Gonzalez, Nikki Santos, Michelle Meyers, Tina (the owner?) Doristhey also have the website address http://xtrememovers.com This company will rob you penniless using extortion tactics and then blame you for it. Passaic New Jersey Author: Draper, Utah Moving & Storage: Xtreme Movers Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 08 2016
CJO, Christian Jobs, Jose Gomez Christian website does NOT exemplify any Christian ways deceptive company Tampa Florida ChristianJobs.Com Was Never A Recruiting Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: CJO Tampa, Florida

33, Report #1319222

Aug 08 2016
BigSavesOnline.com USNationalMail.com I ordered an item on July 1. When I checked on it using the http://usnational-mail.com/ website they said had the shipping information, it looked normal and finally on July 23 said it was delivered, which it was not. I can't reach anyone at BigSaves or at USNational-Mail. Internet...don't know. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: BigSavesOnline.com Internet

Aug 08 2016
BigSaves and US National Mail Scam website, looks like Wal-Mart, Takes your money, but does NOT deliver your product New York, Mountainside New York, New Jersey Author: McKinney, Texas Bed & Bath: BigSaves Internet

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York

Aug 08 2016
Videostripe.com This website tried to charge my credit card $49.80 fraudulently. I NEVER authorized this charge. I didn't even know what this site was & thankfully my bank blocked the charge. I had to cancel my card & order a new card so now all my $ is tied up until I get a new card. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Videostripe.com Internet

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

38, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

39, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

40, Report #1320836

Aug 05 2016
zonabicycle.com Zbicycle.com everyone plese dont buy bike from they, this the faje store i have buy bike from there after i send the money they are not asnwer and signore, block me im lost money 1,581 USD they hve a fake website shipping cargoasiaexpres they have a bank name - BNI zona hrp sebayang bank name - BRI zona pratama sebayang they have to paypal fake, so, please dont buy bike from this site if you not want lost your money im from colombia jakarta Jl. Benyamin Sueb No 17-18, Landas Pacu
Author: colombia, Dist of Columbia Hobby Shops: zonabicycle.com Nationwide

41, Report #1320784

Aug 04 2016
Greenpages Interactive; Green Pages; Greenpages; Julie Deibler; Katherine Schnauffer Fry Breach of Contract, Steals from your Bank Account with NO NOTICE; Horrible Customer Service; Shuts Down your Business Website in Extortion attempt; RUDE Chattanooga Tennessee Author: ALPHARETTA, Georgia Websites: Greenpages Interactive Chattanooga, Tennessee

42, Report #1320548

Aug 03 2016
Tall Options TallOptions.com Joshua Wilmer, Ruth Caspi, not real names! They entice you to invest in a managed Option Trading Platform, something we have come to learn does not exist other then a video game website the options trading does not match the existing real training and it falsely replicates the trading ! We know supposed to be licensed out of New Zealand Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Investment Brokers: Tall Options TallOptions.com Internet

43, Report #1320491

Aug 03 2016
Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Shipped from: Amazon Fulfillment Services 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suite 115North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Contract not on Order Page ,but on a separate website, Under a different name not visible to purcahser, Cancellation required in 15 days but one must go to tems at bottom of page in small print. Payment was canceled but product not provided. Vita Lumin.., 7565 Commericial Way, Henderson, Nevada  Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Internet

44, Report #1320450

Aug 03 2016
Global Flex Marketing Ken Fry, ShowerPsalms, Denver Internet Marketing Hacked our website, displayed profanity on our website, Slander Northglenn Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Global Flex Marketing Northglenn, Colorado

45, Report #1320400

Aug 03 2016
Lisa Shannon Beware of Nick Tung- It promised building a website, took my money and closed his company in Singapore Singapore Nationwide
Lisa Shannon Beware of Nicktung.com(NICK TUNG)- It promised building a website, took my money and closed his company in Singapore Singapore Nationwide Author: Richmond, British Columbia Consulting: Lisa Shannon Nationwide

46, Report #1320318

Aug 02 2016
lovespells911.com Olivia Paid for services. After following the refund policy and asking for a refund, website has still not refunded any money. The response was that they will have to wait for the funds to become available. This is the same answer for the last four months. Sunnyvale California internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Astrologers & Psychics: lovespells911.com Internet

Aug 02 2016
FastPromoItem Scam Website Took Money and Sent Nothing Yongkang, China Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Specialty Stores: FastPromoItem Internet

48, Report #1320281

Aug 02 2016
CustomBulkUSBDrive custombulkusbdrive.comTommy Jesus Garcia SantiagoTommy GarciaTommi Garcia Fake website copied product copied content no delivery total ripoff Chicago Illinois
Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Internet Fraud: CustomBulkUSBDrive Nationwide

49, Report #1320201

Aug 02 2016
Dealertrack Technologies / Auto Trader Central Dispatch, Jtracker Dealertrack Technologies... worst website - worst customer service - biggest ripoff EVER New York and Texas Nationwide Author: Any Town, New York Websites: Dealertrack Technologies / Auto Trader Nationwide

50, Report #1320085

Aug 01 2016
My Pretty Yorkies Samuel Watters My Pretty Yorkies -- paid $750 for a tea cup yorkie Sonia from website and never heard back Abilene Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: My Pretty Yorkies Abilene, Texas