Your Search | west bay acquisitions

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
LEI Home Enhancements Deceptive hiring techniques West Chester OH, 45069 Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Door to Door Sales: LEI Home Enhancements Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

4, Report #1341992

Consumers Kitchens and Baths Dishonesty with an attitude! Copiague New York
Consumers has resolved my issue. Author: West Babylon, New York Builders & Contractors: Consumers Kitchens and Baths Copiague, New York

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 13 2017
RingCentral Took Over 15 Minutes To Cancel Account Internet No, running a credit card after the cancellation is not called customer retention Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: RingCentral Internet

Jan 13 2017
BodyFitMart Wild West Domains, LLC, wildwestdomains.com/whois.wildwestdomains.com Garcinia Cambocia and Green Coffee New York City Internet Author: Alexandria, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BodyFitMart Internet

Jan 13 2017
West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Frank Chavez Oklahoma city Oklahoma Timing... Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: West Point Chrysler jeep plymouth Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Powersports distro This company is a skam... and never delivery my pitster pro 140. Taken action on them now and tryed to get my money back . Don't but from them. Trust me they will rip u off . Internet Author: fairmont, West Virginia Motorcycles: Powersports distro Internet

Jan 12 2017
Anchor Bay MHC Lisa Drew, Anchor Bay MHC, New Owners Cheap, Lazy, Liars, CHEAPLY built houses that are NOT worth what they want you to pay, do not want to work with you! FAIR HAVEN Michigan Author: Ira, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Anchor Bay MHC FAIR HAVEN, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
legomug.com Advertising a product, taking money via through shopify.com West Seneca New York Author: Dallas, Texas On-Line Stores: legomug.com West Seneca, New York

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
Russ Gallette Russ Gallette Mechanical Service GOT ROBBED!!!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Shores, Florida Maintenance Companies: Russ Gallette West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Michael Bay Jewelry Sells defective low quality jewelry and does not refund OklahomaCity Internet Author: St. Augustine, Florida Jewelry Stores: Michael Bay Jewelry Internet

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington He's not honorable and now I'm more than angry Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Equitrade international Jim West Made false claims regarding services, verbally abusive, high pressure sales tactics bordering on harrassment. Atlanta Nationwide Frivolous Complaint Author: roswell, Georgia Small Business Services: Equitrade international Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
David lutz attorney at law No game plan & confused Berkley Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David lutz attorney at law Berkley, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Teams Bay Fraudulent Company Alexandria Virginia Author: CHURCHTON, Maryland Clothing Stores: Teams Bay Internet

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California