Your Search | west valley auto plaza

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
West One International Fraudulent Company http://www.westoneinternational.com Adam Cohen, Hiren Naik, Stanley Chesed, Kyle Fernando, Kathryn Downen, Aaron San Juan West One International Fraudulent Company Los Angeles California Author: California Mortgage Brokers: West One International Fraudulent Company http://www.westoneinternational.com Los Angeles, California

Dec 10 2016
National Vehicle Protection Refused to honor previously authorized claim. St. Charles MO. Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection internet

Dec 10 2016
MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help, Trustees London Wards 1, 11, 12 & 14 Thames Valley School Board, Thames Valley School Board London Ontario, Principal Princess Elizabeth Public School London Ontario, Superintendent Princess Elizabeth Public School Ontario, Associate Director Learning Support Services TDVSB My Son's right of Education is deprived. London Ontario Ontario Author: London , Ontario Public Schools: MPP London Fanshaw Ontario refuse Help London, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
JM Lexus Shady Dealer Submitted my Credit to Banks without MY Consent or disclosing any numbers Margate Florida Author: Margate, Florida Auto Advertising Services: JM Lexus Margate, Florida

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Financing.... Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
CARID.com They sent me headlights that weren't compatible with my vehicle after reassuring me they were Cranbury New Jersey
Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Parts: CARID.com Internet

Dec 10 2016
skinre youth 888-483-3889 youthful ignite 888-816-2655 BellaEssense NuvajenGold deceptive Fountain Valley California Author: Faytteville, Tennessee Beauty Products: skinre youth 888-483-3889 Fountain Valley , California

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
Tish ash- Campbell False advertising sold me a dog that's not purebred Stream wood Illinois
Author: West Dundee, Illinois Liars: Tish ash- Campbell Stream wood , Illinois

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
HireRight Solutions HireRight Background checks UNFAIR CREDITS ACTS Irvine CA Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: HireRight Solutions Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 09 2016
CreditUpdates.com Apartment Scam to get me to sign up for their credit services Internet Author: West Islip, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Tammy Donovan Fairytail ChihuahuaKings Services Deposit Stealin' NoPuppy Scam Artist in Idaho/Oregon/Washington Spokane Valley Washington
Author: Boise , Idaho Animal Services: Tammy Donovan Spokane Valley, Washington

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
gozzo office furniture sdn bhd GOZZO OFFICE FURNITURE SDN BHD(gozzodirection.com) klang MALAYSIA Author: Jurong west, Colorado Furniture Manufactures: gozzo office furniture sdn bhd klang, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Sevan Skin CareMystere Eye Revitalizing Creme Deceptive but probably legal marketing Internet
Upload picture of product. Author: Cherry Valley, California Beauty Products: Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Internet