Your Search | west valley auto plaza

Apr 30 2016
PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS low bidder beaware Miami Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Shipping Companies: PREMIUM AUTO MOVERS Miami, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Formerly Power Wagon Enterprises, Inc. Liar, thief, pretends to be a mechanic Jacksonville Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Donald Hank, Custom Engines, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Eliana Ruiz Car Wrap scam Internet Author: Anywhere, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Eliana Ruiz Internet

Apr 30 2016
Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Purchase defected car Koons continuously lied about fixing. still have the car going on 15 days Falls Church Virginia Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Falls Church, Virginia

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2016
MAACO COLLISION REPAIR BEWARE!! COLUMBUS Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Repair Service: MAACO COLLISION REPAIR COLUMBUS, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Regency DKI Predatory scam West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Builders & Contractors: Regency DKI West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Sunset RV Sunset RV - Fife Major rip off artists know exactly how to screw you Fife Washington Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Auto Dealers: Sunset RV Fife, Washington

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Top Binary Signal & Eclipse Finance TBS,Eclipse-Finance.com Fraud Binary Trading Platform The Valley Internet
Author: Cypress, California Brokerage Companies: Top Binary Signal & Eclipse Finance Internet

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Mojo Global Ira Rosen and Cory Michael Sanchez Over promised under delivered and left for Dead!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kirkland, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Mojo Global Scottsdale, Washington

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC sold broken spark plug wires, will not respond to emails. Will not replace the broken wire Hialeah, Florida Internet
Author: pontiac, Illinois Auto Parts: ESO DISTRIBUTORS INC Internet

Apr 29 2016
Sixt Rent A Car BEWARE OF SIXT CAR RENTALS! THEY GIVE CUSTOMERS HAZARDOUS CARS Atlanta Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC, Michael Thomas DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE OR IT'S OWNER OCALA Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC OCALA, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Life Garden Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven Herbal Products, Manna From Heaven, Life Garden Herbal Products, Life Garden HP, lifegardenhp Life Garden Herbal Products, Josh Woodcook, Joshua Woodcook Danger Non TGA Approved Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Tweed Heads West, Alabama Alternative Health: Life Garden Herbal Products Nationwide