Your Search | west bay acquisitions

Jul 19 2016
Schlee and Stillman Law Office Illigally trying to collect on a debt not owed by me West Bloomfield mi Author: Austin, Texas Hospital Emergency Rooms: Schlee and Stillman Law Office West Bloomfield,

Jul 19 2016
Pure line I ordered Garcia at a reduced cost,then they bill my credit card $79.00 whom I did not authorize,this is a real rip off,i have filed a complaint with my Bank. Tampa Florida Author: Richmond, West Virginia Employees: Pure line Tampa, Florida

Jul 19 2016
West Boca Medical Center Charged insurance $9,635.53 for outpatient colonoscopy West Boca Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Hospitals: West Boca Medical Center West Boca , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Farm Bureau Insurance Deceptive Practices - WATCH OUT! West Des Moines Iowa Author: Hallock, Minnesota Insurance Companies: Farm Bureau Insurance Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Interstate Dodge Rip Off Service Dept. West Monroe Louisiana Author: Magnolia, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Interstate Dodge West Monroe, Louisiana

Jul 19 2016
Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, Dr. Mark Kochman, B.Sc., M.Sc., D.D.SDr. Adam Lublin, D.D.S Dental advocacy Scam New Jersey New Jersey
Author: West Hollywood , California Dental Services: Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group Inc, New Jersey , New Jersey

Jul 19 2016
Nouvalift phone no# 844-720-9074 4.95 they said. now I have $99.95 coming out of my account. I tried to explain to them I only wanted the trial size, but they wouldn't listen. New York NY Author: Farmington, West Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Jul 19 2016
Vital luminance They took out money in my card twice States Nationwide Author: Grand Bay-Westfield, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Vital luminance Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Orlando Kia West KiaDeland kiaTony Nguyen Kia sucks and their warranty is a joke orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Orlando Kia West orlando, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Palm Beach Research Center Palm Beach Clinical Trials They promise poor people to pay them a certain amount and then change and lower the payment. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: Palm Beach Research Center West Palm Beach, FL

Jul 18 2016
UniRush LLC / metabank Rushcard Rapid Ohio Ohio Author: West Hollywood , California Banks: UniRush LLC / metabank Ohio , Ohio

Jul 18 2016
Worthpoint Corporation- Terrible Company with Pathetic Customer Service Atlanta Georgia Author: Charleston, West Virginia Auction / Liquidators: Worthpoint Corporation Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Tim's Transmission or TIm's Transmissions Charged for a Free Estimate & Threatened to keep vehicle or charge 3-4-5 times the price. Beauty Kentucky Author: Kermit, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Tim's Transmission Beauty , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Great Vacs There are other names associated with this company, but I cannot seem to regain access to them. After waiting 3 weeks for vacuum, it arrived and does not work at all, will not even turn on. West Jordan Utah Author: Louisville, Kentucky Appliances: Great Vacs Wewst Jordan, Utah

Jul 18 2016
NAEA National Association of Expert Advisors don't deliver what they promise. Frisco Texas Author: Bay Area, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: NAEA National Association of Expert Advisorsna Frisco, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Executive Funding Group Eric SilvaLester Trador Timeshare Reshale West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Investing: Executive Funding Group Internet

Jul 18 2016
United Process Servers U.P.S., Nation Process Servers, National Process Servers, Universal Process Servers Scam Collection Company Nationwide Number has been disconnected Author: west haven, Connecticut Collection Agencies: United Process Servers Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
DirecTv Un-ethical practices to over charge customers when offer to upgrade programming packages keeping your billing the same Nationwide Author: West Covina, California Cable TV: DirecTv Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
the phone guy west covina mike taulli, Very Very Shady west covina California Author: West covina, Alabama Work at Home Business: the phone guy west covina west covina, California

Jul 15 2016
SafeStreets USA SafeStreets USA - Re-seller for ADT Security Deceptive way of making me purchase security. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Security: SafeStreets USA Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Dr Nancy Grewal, DDS & brother Terry Grewal they neglected my and my partner's dental needs & financially ripped me off and still owe me $212 after not being available for six months Washington New Jersey Author: Washington , New Jersey Dental Services: west washington family dentistry L.L.C. Washington, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
Salon Shag Bait and Switch cottonwood heights Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Beauty Salons: Salon Shag cottonwood heights, Utah

Jul 15 2016
mercari Mercai shopping app I currently purchased an item they took my money promising it be held until I received my item which I never did and they still took my money anyway without my say of receiving product I filled the problem on their pg and still I have received nothing in return I really want justice for this I'm sure in not the only one it's happen to San Francisco Internet Author: west covina, California Sales People: mercari Internet

Jul 15 2016
Zazzle zazzle.com Fraudulent credit card charges Internet Author: West Hollywood, California Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Jul 14 2016
Capital one Jose Charlie Mercado Very Rude, unprofessional, and Poor customer service Tampa Bay Florida
Author: Downers Grove, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Tampa Bay, Florida