Your Search | west bay acquisitions

Jan 12 2017
legomug.com Advertising a product, taking money via through shopify.com West Seneca New York Author: Dallas, Texas On-Line Stores: legomug.com West Seneca, New York

Jan 12 2017
West Coast Realty aka Karla Lopez I'm a real estate agent and I represented my buyers for a house located at 11202 Concert St, El Monte that claimed to be short sale back in July 2016. Since late December nobody responded and their phone is dead and you only get a recording message. I've reported the case with Long Beach police department on Jan 11, 2017 and was told that my client is one of more than 100's people that got scammed by West Coast Realty, West Coast Escrow. 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach California Author: Alhambra, California Realtors: West Coast Realty 444 Ocean Blvd Ste 800 Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
Russ Gallette Russ Gallette Mechanical Service GOT ROBBED!!!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach Shores, Florida Maintenance Companies: Russ Gallette West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Michael Bay Jewelry Sells defective low quality jewelry and does not refund OklahomaCity Internet Author: St. Augustine, Florida Jewelry Stores: Michael Bay Jewelry Internet

Jan 11 2017
West Coast Parts James Cecil RobyEngines Unlimited (Spokane WA)James Tanner (and many more) engine purchase on ebay Greenacers Washington they did not buy anything from us Author: Palm Coast, Florida Auto Mechanics: West Coast Parts Greenacers, Washington

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Company name Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Equitrade international Jim West Made false claims regarding services, verbally abusive, high pressure sales tactics bordering on harrassment. Atlanta Nationwide Frivolous Complaint Author: roswell, Georgia Small Business Services: Equitrade international Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
David lutz attorney at law No game plan & confused Berkley Michigan Author: west bloomfield, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: David lutz attorney at law Berkley, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Teams Bay Fraudulent Company Alexandria Virginia Author: CHURCHTON, Maryland Clothing Stores: Teams Bay Internet

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 09 2017
Credit Warriors, Inc. Unprofessional West Haven Connecticut Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Warriors, Inc. West Haven, Connecticut

Jan 09 2017
Teams Bay Total Scam! Never got my jersey or money back!! They say VA, but they are based in China-BOGUS Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Clothing Stores: Teams Bay Internet

Jan 09 2017
Miniture-englishbulldogs.com - champbulldogs.com -shrink A Bulls Mini Bulldogs - Mitch Ward - Scott Ward are scammers ripoff Mason West Virginia REBUTTAL FROM AUTHOR BELOW, PLEASE READ BELOW & SEE REBUTTAL . This was a mistake! PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S RETRACTION below! Author: Carrollton, Ohio Animal Services: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs Mason, West Virginia

Jan 09 2017
Why Not Lease It My story seems to be the same as everyone else who has used this company. West Memphis Arkansas Author: marion, Arkansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
West Coast Realty aka Allison Parker allisonwestcoastrealty@gmail.com My client was buying a short-sale Property in El Monte, all cash offer, unfortunately, my client made a large wire transfer as deposit, $40k+ back in May 2016, it is now Jan 2017, and the phone line 562-624-2880 is dead and no one answers; we kept getting excuse after excuse Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Real Estate Services: West Coast Realty Long Beach, California

Jan 09 2017
99Santa Utter rip-off! . Internet Author: West Vancouver, British Columbia Cross-Border Scams: 99Santa Internet

Jan 09 2017
NO ID EVENTS George Karavias Mario Costantini RIPPED US OFF and SCAMMED Us for money AND the product and sends emails laughing about it Brooklyn , New York New York
Author: west covina, California Internet Service Providers: NO ID EVENTS Internet

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 07 2017
Baystate Noble Hospital 115 West Silver StreetWestfield, Mass. 01085413-568-2811 Un-reasonable employment application processes and elistists attitudes. Westfield Massachusetts Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Employment Services: Baystate Noble Hospital Westfield, Massachusetts

Jan 07 2017
Tampa Bay Times They take your money but don't deliver! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Tampa Bay Times St. Petersburg, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Lego Mug Build-on-brick-mug Took my order for 5 mugs, but did not send merchandise. West Seneca New York Same experience` Author: Leonia, New Jersey Kitchens: Lego Mug Internet

Jan 07 2017
Tressor Rare Saw me walking by, called me in to sit down and try creams, I usually do not. Put cream on told be was a special. said $250, and before I knew it was $500.00 I never get scammed, but feel I was. then tried to sell me the facial implement for my neck. Truly feel I was scammed! Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Islip, New York Specialty Stores: Tressor Rare Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Emporium.com Scammed me out of. $ 160 and tried to charge me that every Month But Never sent my Order and Company doesnt exist ! Say in Los Angeles Internet and Ca
Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Internet