WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more specific results for "western union"
For more specific results for "western union"
Showing 1-25 of 7,332 Found Reports For more specific results for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 21 2017
western skin care recurring charges on my wife's debit card Internet This is a membership fee that is charged monthly Author: westbrook, Texas Credit Card Fraud: western skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 10 2017
Direct express Will not accept my dispute Nationwide Author: Union gap, Washington Banks: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Omega options Took money for investment and never return back New York Internet
Author: Union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omega options Internet

Jul 08 2017
Western funding This company is a Scam. Find someone else to get you a loan. I was two days late only last payment they repo my car and made me spent my whole check getting my car back because according to them my account matured and became defaulted. What I don't understand Western funding Las Vegas Nevada Nevada Author: Florida Car Financing: Western funding Internet

Jul 05 2017
Western Digital G-Drive Western Digital Sell Garbage and Rips Off Customers Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Western Digital Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
Joseph Sopata Sopata’s Organic Farm and Green Construction ,Local 3 Union, Unfinished work, bad workmanship binghamton New York Author: binghamton, New York Home Improvements: Joseph Sopata binghamton, New York

Jul 01 2017
SBC Trading Co. - Eason Chan accepted money for merchandise but never shipped it SHENZHEN PROVINCE GUANGDONG CHINA Internet Western Union payment is the tip for you that it is a scam Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SBC Trading Co. Internet

Jul 01 2017
Mountain Mortgage lied about time line for mortgage, broke promises made about mortgage, lied about process Union New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: Mountain Mortgage Union, New Jersey

Jun 25 2017
Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Richard FreemanMartin Shepard Deception / Fraud / Unfair Business Practices Albany New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - SWIFT FRAUD Albany, New York

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Western Exterminators HORRIBLE COMPANY carson Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Exterminating: Western Exterminators Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Best Western New Englander Hotel HORRIFIED!!!!! Woburn Massachusetts Author: WOBURN, Massachusetts Hotel: Best Western New Englander Hotel Woburn, Massachusetts

Jun 21 2017
Union Mutual of Vermont USI Refuses to pay full replacement value for stolen wedding set even though policy was originally for replacement value Montpelier Vermont Author: Silver Lake, New Hampshire Insurance Companies: Union Mutual of Vermont Montpelier, Vermont