Your Search | western sky

Apr 16 2014
blue sky windpower canceled one year guarantee for parts and repair after five months. refuses to work on our wind turbine. internet Internet Author: sarcoxie, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: blue sky windpower Internet

Apr 14 2014
western dental The dentist who did work on my mouth. I complained of pain a day after work threw the weeks of coming in the dentist claimed nothing was wrong with me. i kept complaining nothing was done I had to go to hospital and another dentist to correct his work I was so infected in my face. Moreno Valley California Author: moreno valley, California Dental Services: western dental Moreno Valley, California

Apr 14 2014
eBay financial department Lisa randall, Jeffery Martin Lisa Randall was supposedly selling me her motorcycle but when I found out eBay doesn't use western union it was too late and she wouldn't message me back neither would the eBay agent Topeka Kansas
Author: Williston, North Dakota Motorcycles: eBay financial department Topeka , Kansas

Apr 13 2014
Planet Fitness Western Blvd., Raleigh, NC Does Not Welcome Black Women Hostile towards black female members, unfriendly, toxic environment Raleigh North Carolina Author: North Carolina Health Spas: Planet Fitnes Raleigh, North Carolina

Apr 13 2014
Dennis Grover Dennis Grover, Nucleus Research Inc, Nucleus Customer Research, Dennis Grover mrdennis.huntt15@pinpioneer.com Mystery shopper scam,western union money to next shopper, cash check keep $200 New York New York Author: Moosup, Connecticut Home Based Business: Dennis Grover New York, New York

Apr 12 2014
Western International University University of Phoenix, Lies and Manipulation Tempe Arizona Author: Texas Colleges and Universities: Western International University Tempe, Arizona

Apr 12 2014
med2shop.com David Flint, Arooj Iftikhar in Pakistan I was contacted by phone and by email by David Flint who instructed med in payment via Western Union, but when I completed the transfer I never heard from him again or saw the products.... Pakistan Pakistan Author: Gentofte, Drugstores: med2shop.com Select State/Province

Apr 11 2014
Mad Sky Kids Maggie Siegel Peace Love & babies, Margaret Siegel, Barn Babies owes money to numerous entities and will not pay los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: Mad Sky Kids Maggie Siegel los angeles, California

Apr 10 2014
Western International University Apollo Group what does full disclosure mean your honor!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: DolanSprings, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Western International University Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 10 2014
med2shop David Flint support@med2shop.com dave@med2shop.com Mike C. MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN PAKISTAN Ordered medicine online, made Western Union Payment to a MUHAMMAD ASIF\KHAN in PAKISTAN per MEDSHOP instuctions, NEVER RECIEVED TRACKING # or ORDER, THEY LIED AND STOLE MY MONEY THIS IS A FRAUD ONLINE PHARMACY PAKISTAN Internet Author: Fremont, California Pharmacies: med2shop Internet

Apr 09 2014
Western Union Money Wise Master Card stole my money Nationwide Author: illiopolis, Illinois Credit Services: Western Union Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Regina Webb Fabiana Tessa Sky West Animal Airlines Mr James MaloneContinental Pet Cargo#E8ILRegina Webb regina.webb123@gmail.com 2 Maltese Puppies 12 Wks old, yours for just for shipping - can deliver to your home. Casper, Regina or Fabiana Wyoming Author: Fishtail, Montana Adoption Agency: Regina Webb Casper, Wyoming

Apr 07 2014
International Life Sciences Institute RIPOFF They sent me a check for $2,150 for an old pickup I was asking $450 for and wanted me to send them a western union money transfer The USPS return address was Sacramento, Ca D of Columbia Author: Honoraville, Alabama Motor Vehicle: International Life Sciences Institute Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Apr 07 2014
K & B Transportation, Inc. - Western Livestock Express, Inc. Western Livestock Nobody with any intelligence should work for K & B Transportation ever. S. Sioux City, Nebraska Author: Beaverton, Oregon Trucking Companies: K & B Transportation, Inc. Or AKA Western Livestock Express, Inc. S. Sioux City, Nebraska

Apr 05 2014
WGU Western Governors University Verdict Still Out Salt Lake City Utah Author: Houston, Missouri Colleges and Universities: WGU Western Governors University Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 02 2014
PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: PSSLAC Los Angeles, California

Mar 31 2014
Western dental Unprofessional, rude, they will harass you over the phone, don't keep proper medical documentation Whittier California Author: Whittier, California Dental Services: Western dental Whittier, California

Mar 28 2014
National Grant Melvin Caswell They said they have a grant approved of fifty thousand going into my account but just 42,000 and they would send 8,200 by western union,then said I had to send them a money order to Tallasse FL. and then they would send me the 8,200. and that the 42,000 would be transfered to my bank account, they did not do either on. they said the money was coming from Bank of America and I got a call from someone from that bank the amount wired to them was !90.99 Tallassee Florida Author: Collinsville,, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: National Grant Tallassee, Florida

Mar 26 2014
ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR web mail: ulitmate_pet_relocator@usa.com Tea cup pom pups male and female to be air shipped after payment only to ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR only by Western Union Palm Beach Florida Author: El Paso, Texas Animal Shelters: ULTIMATE PET RE-LOCATOR Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 25 2014
JB HUNT TRANSPORT JB HUNT TRANSPORT, INC pie on the sky scam is sweet little lie trucking lowell Arkansas Author: houston, Texas Employers: JB HUNT TRANSPORT lowell, Arkansas

Mar 25 2014
Mikoly75@outlook.com Its a email adress offered to mail me meds overnight shiping through fed ex or ups they instructed me to go to western union and make payment to CARENKO MARINA.and said they'd give me tracking info once they receive money I mailed $800.00 usd after they picked up money they stoped replying not one reply back. WARNING TOTAL SCAMMERS FROM UKRAINE. Ukraine UK Nationwide Author: hilo, Hawaii Liars: Mikoly75@outlook.com Nationwide

22, Report #1131954

Mar 24 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
Payless Car Rentals Sky Harbor Airport Phoenix Didn't Honor My On Line Purchase Phoenix Arizona Author: Iowa City, Iowa Auto Rentals: Payless Car Rentals Sky Harbor Airport Phoenix Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 23 2014
Secure Cheap Meds Store Paid $200 via Western Union to someone in India, but never received my medication order. California Author: Augusta, Georgia Pharmacies: Secure Cheap Meds Store California

25, Report #1132013

Mar 21 2014
Eyemart Express-Walmart Vision Center-Sky View Eye Care Could clearly see my checkbook to write check for glasses, but written warranty is hidden from view. Farmington New Mexico Author: Farmington, New Mexico Eye Care: Eyemart Express Farmington, New Mexico