Your Search | western sky

Oct 04 2016
Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen I ordered electronics from them Samsung s6 and iPhone 7 after mr Allen woo ask for payment I paid via western union.  Wuhan Hubei Author: Antipolo , Miscellaneous Electronics: Wuhan Topsky Trading Ltd Allen Woo Zhiguang Chen Internet

Oct 03 2016
muhammad adil 918 sports wear Muhammad Adil defraud my company by having me to send over $25, 000 through money gram and western union for sports uniform. Muhammad Adil also had me to send money using his father and brother's name.The fraud took place over a 3 months period. I sent Mr. Adil over 2000 orders for unifroms but only received 800. Please do not trust this vendor, he does not own a factory he works out of his garage. sialkot Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: muhammad adil Internet

Oct 02 2016
Government Grants and Teasury David or Martin Wanted me to use Western Union, gift card , credid card, or bank to send them money to get my money WashingtonDC Dist of Columbia Author: CAMPBELL, California Colleges and Universities: Government Grants and Teasury WashingtonDC, Dist of Columbia

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Western World Film Productions LLC Melissa Singh Khan AKA Melissa Bcouture Western World Film Productions LLC Wedding Videos, film, camera, wedding planner, LLC, Productions, New York, Melissa Singh Khan, Bcouture New York New Jersey Western World Film Productions LLC, Issue Resloved Author: Queens, New York Wedding Services: Western World Film Productions LLC New Jersey

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 12 2016
Xiosin.com This company has me to send them money through Western Union, Internet china Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Xiosin.com North Carolina

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Open Sky 1SmartDeal 194 Hackensack St. Wood Ridge, NJ07075; The OpenSky Project, Inc. 152 West 25th Street New York, NY 10001 Order took over two weeks to be delivered and was marked unfit to return before I ever received it. Item is also JUNK. New York New York; also New Jersey for supplier Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Open Sky Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cydcor Smart Circle, Mad House Marketing , Oryx, DMC, Sky Cult, Open Discrimination Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cult Organizations: Cydcor Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Door to Door Airways Glean Jasson,Madea Porsha Pet Scam. Tea CUP Yorkies. Took my money via western union sent fake airline tickets. I lost $580 Laurel Maryland
Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Door to Door Airways Internet

Aug 31 2016
Western Horizons Resort We purchased our membership in Sep.2010, hoping that when we retired, we could stay in these parks as we travel. Our home park was Charlston Peak in Pahrump NV. That was sold and they transferd our home park to Gunnison Colorado.  Gunnison Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Camps & Campgrounds: Western Horizons Resort Gunnison, Colorado

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
TRIBAL AND WESTERN IMPRESSIONS / INDIAN VILLAGE MALL SOLD OUR CUSTOM ORDERED ITEM Georgetown Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Clothing Stores: TRIBAL AND WESTERN IMPRESSIONS Georgetown, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 14 2016
Western Governors University online college university Salt Lake City Utah Author: LV, Nevada Colleges and Universities: Western Governors University Internet

Aug 13 2016
Diazchihuahuapups.com diazchihuahuapups@gmail.com, Marlin Thomson bought puppy, sent money Western Union. NO PUPPY>SCAM! Dallas or Pfugerville, TX, California, Panama Internet They got NO money from me. Author: Lexington, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: Diazchihuahuapups.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
A closer look Desjardin cheque, Evaluation form Desjardin cheque, Customer report, Western Union Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Cash Services: A closer look Nationwide

50, Report #1320763

Aug 04 2016
Western Governors University WGU Waste of both time and money! Salt lake city Utah Kelly is a Plant! Lol Author: Bryan, Texas Education & Learning Centers: Western Governors University Salt lake city, Utah