Your Search | western union

Sep 16 2015
11:45 PM ,,, dear sir we loss $529 to this company this one take my money ----- this pharmacy company do not have pharmacy licence to sell medication in USA this is doing scam take people money by western union or money gram this is fraud company plzz creak and take action shut down this pharmacy site thank,s best regard,s Steve smith gaziabad Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Drugstores: Internet

Sep 16 2015

Sep 15 2015
01:02 PM They took my money and i recieved no merchandise. Internet Author: Union City, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Internet

Sep 13 2015
07:08 PM not known stole $39.00 from my bank account at fort knox federal credit union; without my authorization or knowledge; nationwide Internet Author: LeRoy, Minnesota Consumer Services: Internet

Sep 13 2015
Dover federal credit union Joint accounts Dover Delaware Author: Dover, Delaware Internet Fraud: Dover federal credit union Dover, Delaware

Sep 11 2015
Carrington College-San Leandro, Western Career College Instructor Credentaling Fraud San Leandro California Author: Hayward, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carrington College-San Leandro San Leandro, California

Sep 08 2015
Netspend and Western Union Deactivated account, runaround, hesitant to give information, not knowledgeable, lack of communication, hesitant to give my money back, rejected my deposit on to card, no fault of my own Austin Texas Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Austin, Texas

Sep 07 2015
11:14 PM, dear sir we loss $529 to this company this one take my money ----- this pharmacy company do not have pharmacy licence to sell medication in USA this is doing scam take people money by western union or money gram this is fraud company plzz creak and take action shut down this pharmacy site thank,s best regard,s Steve smith Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Drugstores: Internet

Sep 05 2015
Joel Zube business man Instagram God Family 1st in profile: #s 2394000550 80523253615809250469 Told us they will flip our money. To send them money via western union. They are asking for you to send money to Roseville Michigan. Don't do it. They will take your money. Roseville Michigan Internet
Author: Manhattan , New York Internet: Joel Zube business man Instagram Internet

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 01 2015
k&b transportation Western livestock express South Sioux City Nebraska Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: k&b transportation South Sioux City, Nebraska

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 28 2015
Metric Collective, franchise help, metric collective,, AddressReport, Dandelion, FranchiseHelp, SmallBusinessPost, and Union Square Linens. While our focus has been on the consumer and small business verticals Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Fake advertising, hiring inner city fake calls New York, NY Internet
Author: San Diego, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Metric Collective Internet

Aug 28 2015
Kia of Union City Teara Watts, Ken Browning Not just another family affair Union City Georgia Author: Snellville , Georgia Car Financing: Kia of Union City Union City , Georgia

Aug 27 2015

Aug 25 2015
Union World News/ BrandRite Aggressive, Unprofessional Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redwood City, California Customer Leads: Union World News Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 24 2015
07:46 PM placed an order and paid money by Western Union. Website look pro and states all orders are shipped in the U.S. and use fedex 24 hours. send money receive nothing and they will not answer calls or provide tracking number. total scam and phony Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Sales People: Internet

Aug 24 2015
MId-Western Auto Sales BUYER BEWARE!! THIS PLACE SELLS LEMONS AND VERY DIS-HONEST!!! Middletown Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: MId-Western Auto Sales Middletown , Ohio

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
babyebuy Bank Transfer(T/T) I have been contacted, after my research from several vendors from shenzeng. One of these , called babyebay, proposed me an interesting offer. I payed 200 USD by bank transfer and 250 USD by western union. They take my money but infortunately I'll never get my goods. shenzhen Internet: china Author: Paris, Alabama Computer Fraud: babyebuy Internet

Aug 22 2015
08:43 PM Powered by: Mart and Store Sent a check in the mail from the Walmart h*o.e office in Bentonville providing u structure s on what to do, to fill out and get paid for surveys. 1 of which was to wite money with the check from a Western Union. And from a Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart transaction. Washington D.C. Internet Author: Clarksville, Arkansas Work at Home Business: Internet

Aug 22 2015
Chasper Harris Skin CarversSkincarversSkincarverrublemclean Leather, holster, Cowboy Fastdraw, gun rig, Western holster, Internet Author: Michigan Work at Home: Chasper Harris Internet

Aug 21 2015
Solymar Garcinia 8444805041NATURALBODY They said free sample only shipping to be paid but later enrolled in auto pay without anybody answering the phone. FL Florida Author: union city, California Weightloss Programs: Solymar Garcinia FL , Florida

Aug 20 2015
03:20 PM , they make me send money by western union to romania romania Internet Author: astoria, New York Computer Software: Internet