WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more reports for "western union"
For more results perform a general search for "western union"
Showing 26-50 of 7,248 Found Reports For more specific results for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Designer church suits Dishonest to the Core and Union New Jersey Author: Wichita, Kansas Liars: Designer church suits Union , New Jersey

Feb 10 2017
Airborne Drones John James Geber Company run by disonest people. Cape Town Western Cape Additional information Author: Sao Paulo, Miscellaneous Electronics: Airborne Drones Cape Town,

Feb 09 2017
credit union 1 credit union anchorage Alaska Not Realistic Author: missouri city , Texas Banks: credit union 1 anchorage , Alaska

Feb 09 2017
Gear Bubble LLC Gear Bubble/ Shella Marie Refused to refund, after telling me they would refund my money!! Internet Author: union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Gear Bubble LLC Internet

Feb 06 2017
Fun Times Travel Senior Citizen SAVED by her credit union Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rancho Cordova, California Travel Services: Fun Ti mes Travel Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Ks Extremely Poor Service Wichita Kansas Thank you for your feedback Author: McPherson, Kansas Financial Services: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Ks Wichita, Kansas

Jan 28 2017
Robert H Good Western Professional Group Inc, Robert Henry Good, Robert Goodgame Hired and approved services didn't pay! Westminster California Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Robert H Good Westminster, California

Jan 27 2017
Hilton Grand Vacation Hilton Grand Vacation is a Rip off company....booked me for their presentation but failed to mention the booking is non refundable. They took my $166. Nationwide Author: Union City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Hilton Grand Vacation Nationwide

35, Report #1352033

Jan 25 2017
western union send $280.00to my niece in Ghana and did not get the money because they gave the money to someone else and insisting that the money was paid to my niece which is untrue. have contacted customers service including the manager and wlll not listen to me and still insisting that the money has already being paid. tried to convince them to investigate this matter but they will not listen to me. Nationwide Author: nc, Alabama Grocery Stores: western union Nationwide

Jan 25 2017
GCA Services/Kean University Corp manager (Chad Johnson) my manger (Jared DiResi) My supervisor (Eddie Grullon) Wrongful termination- breast cancer employee Union New Jersey Author: linden, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: GCA Services/Kean University Union, New Jersey

Jan 25 2017
Spywhizz.com Send your money via western union and we will start the process...I contact company to confirm and they said they would get started, but nothing happen and it's been two weeks Florida Internet Author: sharon hill, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Spywhizz.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Union News - Brandon Tyler & Terri Nelson & Webmaster Won't return emails; won't refund money; no services rendered which were promised Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Realtors: Union News - Brandon Tyler Internet

Jan 21 2017
Nicholas Davis Forex Scam Artist. Nicholas Davis is a crook 917-939-9613 Union New Jersey Author: Jersey Village, Texas Online Trading: Nicholas Davis Internet

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Trans Union Beware you may have more than one credit report attached to your SSN Nationwide Author: Middlebury, Indiana Credit Services: Trans Union Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Hughes Net Deceptive, Untrustworthy, Awful Ethics, Useless Service Nationwide Author: Union Grove, Wisconsin Internet Service Providers: Hughes Net Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Ryan Mass Traci Wilkinson, Ball Management, LLCMary Davis 4714 Congress Ave Austin TX 78745 Mystery shopper, money gram store, California Credit Union Idaho Falls, ID. Austin, TX Idaho, Texas, C Author: Powder Springs , Georgia Consumer Services: Ryan Mass Internet

Jan 09 2017
Fairwinds Credit Union, Reesha (Customer Service Manager) ATM gave me credit for $20 and ate the other $100 and didn't give me a receipt but said on deposit screen unavailable at this time Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Fairwinds Credit Union Orlando, Florida

Jan 08 2017
Elan Financial Services Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union Personal Credit Card Didn't release my funds in a timely manner; therefore, accrued more interest. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Elan Financial Services Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 08 2017
Starlight Pharmeceuticals and Online Pharmacy. Peter and thomas What a joke. They are both a rip off and have numerous sites Be careful. Don't use Money Gram, Western Union or Any kind of money cards. Poland, Gdansk, and Cameroon Pennsylvania and Gdansk Poland, Africa, Internet Author: N. Fort Myers, Florida Pharmacies: Starlight Pharmecueticals and DIspatchmyordergr8,com. Internet

Jan 06 2017
legalmarijuanashop.org legalmarijuanaheadshopmarijuanaconnection FAKE! SCAM! Never use Western Union to send TERRY GONZALEZ ANYTHING! Colorado, Arizona, Las Vegas Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Liars: www.legalmarijuanashop.org Internet

Jan 04 2017
Union National Life Insurance AKA Kemper Home Service Companies: Talked to several people regarding $500 Life Ins Policy due to death, transferred from one person to another. St Louis Missouri Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Financial Services: Union National Life Insurance St Louis, Missouri